Start by marking “1-900-Lover” as Want to Read:
1-900-Lover

1-900-Lover

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  10 reviews
When high school teacher Rowan Crosswhite finds herself out of a job, she comes up with an ingenious way to make ends meet--she installs her own phone sex line. Only, when Will Foster dials her number, Rowan is the one who ends up getting all worked up....

Will Foster can't believe that a woman as sexy as Rowan has to resort to giving phone sex to strangers...especially whe
Published November 1st 2004 by Harlequin Blaze (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about 1-900-Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 1-900-Lover

Dina
Sep 24, 2009 Dina rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Dina by: Adrienne
This was a sweet and sexy read, and one of the funniest HQ Blazes I've ever read. I think it was a very smart move by Ms. Nelson to make it that way, because having a heroine who worked as a phone sex operator could have been a little icky. Thankfully, it wasn't so. :)

Rowan Crosswhite has lost her job as a high-school science teacher due to deep state budget cuts, so she decides that selling phone sex is the best way to keep food on the table and make ends meet while she waits to get her teachin
Adrienne
this was a fun quick read::the first half of the book introduces us to will::rowan:: and their world::once the author has very clearly established that rowan is nice girl::working as a phone sex operator to keep her above water whilst she is between teaching jobs the story takes off::and take off it does::theres a nice phone sex chat between our couple::a hot hot phone sex chat between our couple::sex in a bathroom::sex in the bedrooom::and a playful::whimsical brush with bondage::there a bit of ...more
Andrea Guy
This book is part hysterical part steamy. The heroine, Rowan is a phone sex operator. She's doing this because she got laid off from her teaching position and she needs to pay the bills.

Will is the guy that got stuck with a $1000.00 phone bill thanks to a nephew who called the 900 number. He wants to rip the phone sex operator a new one, until he meets Rowan, and then he wants to do some different things to her.

I actually found this story to be a bit underdeveloped. I wanted more from both chara
Andrea
This book was fun. I might read it again, although it's not on my Definitely list. It made me laugh in more than one spot, and there were a few bits that I highlighted with my Kindle just because I really liked the phrasing or description. The plot was fun - Will uses a PI friend to track down Rowan, a PSO, because he thinks she had phone sex with his underage nephew. Naturally, this is just a misunderstanding. I enjoyed that Nelson didn't drag it on for half the book, either. After the initial ...more
Lindy
Don't tell my mother, but I'm a sucker for a good phone sex story. This was very good, nice & steamy. I especially appreciated that Will & Rowan were straightforward with their feelings about each other, and the angst didn't drag out too long.
Diah Didi
I think it's quiet fun reading this. Sweet and sexy, especially the epilogue part, the one when Scott tried to remember whether he knew Rowan or not. And I think Will was very sweet-nice-kind of guy.
Jess
Harlequin Blaze Series. I don't usually ready series romance but the title of this one intrigued me. Full of phone sex and even sex in a public place. Very good!!
Lauri
Yes, it's hot. OTOH, it felt like the issue of the phone line was thrown in to have a climax that felt artificial.
April
More of a 3.5 stars. Had a nice storyline not cheesy.. will look for other books but this author.
Barb
A hot, steamy quick read. Very true to life. I wanted to give it a 4 1/2 star rating...
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Raycad15
Raycad15 marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Cary
Cary added it
Jun 29, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Celia
Celia added it
Nov 14, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Stepfanie
Stepfanie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Double Dare Letters from Home (McPherson Brothers, #1) The Player The Specialist The Soldier (McPherson Brothers, #2)