Start by marking “Lethal Justice (Sisterhood #6)” as Want to Read:
Lethal Justice (Sisterhood #6)

Lethal Justice (Sisterhood #6)

4.22  ·  Rating Details ·  4,189 Ratings  ·  151 Reviews
SMART WOMEN ... BRILLIANT CHOICES

Alexis Thorn, once a succ
Published January 1st 2007 by Zebra (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Lethal Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lethal Justice

Karen
Apr 22, 2009 Karen rated it liked it
I had never read any of this author's books but grabbed the CD version off the shelf to get a sense of what she is like.

I may have to go back to the beginning to read the entire series. I liked the book, and the characters. I am not sure how I feel about the vigilantism protrayed in the book but it's fun to imagine we could do things like this to get back at the bad guys who get away. Maybe she will write something about all of the people in the Bush Administration who have skated out with a sc
Kathy Davie
Oct 11, 2011 Kathy Davie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: suspense
Sixth in the Sisterhood vengeance-suspense series set in Washington D.C.

The Story
It's Alexis Thorne's turn for her revenge. A few years back, her bosses, Roland Sullivan and Arden Gillespie, set Alexis up by draining her clients' accounts and making it look as though she had embezzled it. That she embezzled with glee from retirees. Alexis spent a year in jail, lost her license, and, worse, her reputation.

Now, it's her turn to destroy Rolly and Arden's reputation and destroy their lives. Myra's o
Shree
Apr 24, 2013 Shree rated it liked it
" The women of the Sisterhood are fun, smart, sassy, and determined to get their way every time. But most of all, they are the best friends a woman wants by her side in good times and bad. Meeting once again in Myra Rutledge's beautiful Virginia home, they're ready to face a new challenge and right a vicious wrong ...

Alexis Thorn, once a successful securities broker, spent a hellish year behind bars for a crime she never committed. Now she has her freedom, but she's left with haunting memories o
Shelley
Oct 20, 2010 Shelley rated it it was ok
Synopsis: Alexis Thorn was a successful broker whose career was on the rise. But that was before she was wrongly imprisoned for fraud. Suddenly her life was destroyed: thrown into prison for a year while the true criminals, Arden Gillespie and Roland Sullivan, spent the profits from the scam on themselves. It is time for the next revenge mission of the Sisterhood a vigilante organization whose aim is to avenge crimes not punished by the legal system.

Newest Characters added to the mix: Heiress An
Anna Todd
Dec 31, 2008 Anna Todd rated it liked it
Lethal Justice by Fern Michaels (copyright 2006) is a work of fiction entailing several women that put their heads together to form a special group called "The Sisterhood." These women are quite serious about taking matters into their own hands and delving out justice.This book has such entertainment value! Not only do these women plot an elaborate scheme to dish out vigilante justice but they have the available means to actually carry it out. Despite the outlandish ideas, plans, and antics of t ...more
Arlene
Apr 23, 2009 Arlene rated it it was amazing
The Sisterhood series by Fern Michaels are very entertaining, quick reads. The characters are likeable, unique women who you envision to be your neighbors. The stories move at a nice pace and although you know that justice will prevail at the end, Michaels always throws in a couple of twists and turns in to keep you engaged.

One is not left with deep philosophical ponderings after reading these books. Instead, they make you feel like you have had a nice "catch up" visit with a friend and they ma
Sally
Oct 03, 2014 Sally rated it really liked it
The Sisterhood is back and this time to even up the score with a pair of greedy investment brokers. Myra enlists the help of her dear friend Anna, who also happens to be very wealthy. Two annoying reporters are getting too close for comfort in figuring out what goes on behind the doors at Pinewood and the Sisterhood has to decide how they will deal with them. What lengths are the Sisters willing to go to in order to protect themselves and each other?

Another delightful read in this series!
Shawnee Bowlin
Oct 23, 2014 Shawnee Bowlin rated it really liked it
The Sisterhood provided hours of entertainment once again with the story "Lethal Justice". This time they took on the dreams of Alexis and her revenge on two people who ruined her life. There are just enough background facts without boring the reader. The camaraderie between the sisters is admirable. The bond between them and Mira and Charles is endearing.
Fern Michaels is an excellent writer who kept me wanting more of her Sisterhood adventures. I am excited to go on to Yoko's turn in the series
Carol  MacInnis
Apr 20, 2011 Carol MacInnis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
Alexis Thorn, one of the chicks in the Sisterhood was in prison for a crime she did not commit. Although she now has her freedom, she is continually haunted with the past where she is taken from her office in handcuffs and thrown in prison where her cries are fallen on deaf ears. No one to help her. No one to listen to her. Except now! The Sisterhood is hot on the heels of Roland Sullivan and Arden Gillespie who were the ones to have Alexis wrongfully convicted and take over from her and is now ...more
Carol
Mar 17, 2011 Carol rated it really liked it

Janet Windeguth
May 11, 2009 Janet Windeguth rated it did not like it
Shelves: fiction
Fern Michaels has added a new element to the mediocrity of her Sisterhood series. The villain’s eyes change color from green to blue and back again. And depending on the page you’re reading, “kidnapping” can be spelled with either one or two “p”s. I would love to live in the world of the Sisters. No matter how determined their enemies are, they magically change their minds and agree to live and let live. Everything always works out, and there are no dire consequences for anyone but the bad guys.
Marsha
A wonderful addition to the sisterhood series where a group of women who have been victims of crime have formed a vigilante group to obtain justice when the law has failed. In this episode the ladies are out to avenge the wrongful conviction of one of their members for embezzlement. Framed by her former business partners, the group uses the perpetrators greed to catch them. Especially delicious is one component of the retribution.
Jeanette
Dec 15, 2011 Jeanette rated it it was amazing
Much better than the last two!! This mission was about Alexis Thorn, who was once a successful securities broker. She was framed for securities fraud/theft by her boss and his mistress (a fellow employee/partner of the firm), spent a year in jail and lost everything she held dear including her beloved dog, Grady. The legal system failed her but the Sisterhood didn't; I love the way this one was handled!!
JoAnna
Aug 24, 2016 JoAnna rated it it was ok
Well as always these books are easy light reads, but this one just fell short. I just feel like the antagonist were just about exactly the same as the others in the previous book. A women who is extremely beautiful, has expense taste, and is a total b****. A man who is guilty about what he is doing but going along with it. They both work and sleep together. The ending did turn out to be slightly different. Anyways i still plan on reading #7 in the series in the future!
Nancy L. Smiralia
Excellent! Fun read!

Fern Michaels is outstanding in her portrayal of the Sisterhood. From beginning to end the reader remains captivated wanting more and more. just when the pace becomes accelerated, it reac :) es its climax, leaving the reader breatless and craving more of the Sisterhood.
Patricia Solla
Nov 22, 2010 Patricia Solla rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
Liked that this tale of the sisterhood involves whether the whole thing is going to blow up in their faces or continue to just get better. Once again the punishment for the crime was interesting and undertaking it is up to par. There's a little romantic interlude going on with one of the characters which is cutely amusing. Will just have to see where it goes in the continuing saga.
Sandra
Nov 09, 2014 Sandra rated it liked it
Shelves: strong-women
One more in the Sisterhood series. These books are easy and quick reads but I do enjoy the characters.
Jennifer Rinehart
Jul 09, 2015 Jennifer Rinehart rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fitting act of revenge

Alexis's revenge was a very fitting g punishment for her employer's crime. Very entertaining. I don't think I would have used my name in the tattoo.

Sheila
Jul 06, 2015 Sheila rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lethal Justice

This book made me laugh and made me cry in the same chapter, the sisterhood has a new member and can't wait to see what happens next.
Noreen Elliott
Jun 22, 2015 Noreen Elliott rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Can't wait to read the next book in the series. I love the story line the sisterhood stories are based on. Fern Michaels is a great story teller!
Dee Tighe
Apr 20, 2015 Dee Tighe rated it really liked it
good book
Sue Sutherland
Jan 08, 2015 Sue Sutherland rated it it was amazing
Audio
Peter Charleston
Nov 04, 2014 Peter Charleston rated it liked it
Revenge is on the mind of all.
Linda Walters
I liked this one as well, although the pace of it seemed a little different. Several outside problems were dealt with as well and a new "player" added to the Sisterhood. Also a love interest for Yoko is in the works in this story. At times I almost felt sorry for Roland Sullivan and almost half wished that they would go easier on him. The reason was that he did seem to be truly sorry for his part in what happened to Sara/Alexis. He was pulled into a lot of evil by the seductive selfish Arden Gil ...more
Swanbender2001
Feb 23, 2017 Swanbender2001 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was thrilled with the new addition to the Sisterhood and her return to life. I also enjoyed the evolution of the story of Ted and Maggie, the two reporters who have been hounding the group. Yoko has a love affair blossoming and things are moving along for everyone. I am delighted.
J.
Mar 01, 2017 J. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So refreshing

Love this series of books. The good guys always win. No profanity or obscenity. Now on to the next one.
Paula
Dec 30, 2016 Paula rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the Sisterhood series thus far, this is my favorite story. So much activity, but I never felt lost. I didn't feel the revenge was rushed as in a couple of the other books. Time to move on to Yoko's story!
Kathy
Jan 24, 2014 Kathy rated it liked it
Jennifer Schreiber
Alexis

This book is about Alexis's revenge. It was well written and the revenge was well thought out. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Heather
Apr 16, 2014 Heather rated it liked it
Sisterhood #6: Alexis's revenge

Alexis may have turned down her mission the first time but after a couple missions under her belt she is more than ready now. Alexis Thorn is really Sara Whitter. She was set up by her employers Roland and Arland to take the fall when they swindled millions from her clients. Leaving her elderly clients broke and her landing in prison for over a year.

Now with the Sisterhoods help she will get her revenge. Also the Sisterhood picks up a new member, Nikki's secret com
  • The Bride Price (An African Romance, #1)
  • A Gift of Joy (Delanza #2.5)
  • GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug-Lord (#2)
  • Apparition Lake
  • The Spellbound Spirit (The Curious Collectibles #2)
  • An Earl Like No Other
  • The Claiming
  • Bride of the Wild
  • Lord of the Abbey (Lords of Avalon #1)
  • Dragonfly Creek (Firefly Hollow, #3)
  • Ricky (Mail-Order Brides Club #5)
  • Gold Rush Brides: Emmy
  • A Fate of Dragons/A Quest of Heroes/A March of Kings (The Sorcerer's Ring, #1-3)
  • Dark Angel (Maplecreek, #3)
  • The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General, #2)
  • The Hauntings of Cold Creek Hollow
  • 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove, #5)
  • Once Upon a Christmas Carol
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels® is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I ...more
More about Fern Michaels...

Sisterhood (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood, #1)
  • Payback (Sisterhood, #2)
  • Vendetta (Sisterhood, #3)
  • The Jury (Sisterhood, #4)
  • Sweet Revenge (Sisterhood #5)
  • Free Fall (Sisterhood, #7)
  • Hide and Seek (Sisterhood, #8 / Rules of the Game, #1)
  • Hokus Pokus
  • Fast Track
  • Collateral Damage (Sisterhood, #11 / Rules of the Game, #4)