Start by marking “Irresistibly Gluten Free” as Want to Read:
Irresistibly Gluten Free

Irresistibly Gluten Free

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Irresistibly Gluten Free is a cookbook created to make food enjoyable again for anyone restricted to a gluten-free diet.
Published July 21st 2010 by Brigham Distributing

To ask other readers questions about Irresistibly Gluten Free, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irresistibly Gluten Free

Rob
If you're looking for a gluten-free cookbook, you must check this one out.
The author, Christina, is celiac and get this, 3 of her 6 kids are also celiac. Kids are picky eaters anyway. Can you imagine taking away corn dogs, crackers, peanut butter sandwiches and all the easy kid foods? The author has pulled together this collection of her family favorite recipes. There's photos for every recipe, proving that gluten free foods can look normal and appetizing.

And that's one nice cover. The fact th
*Christie*
Aug 04, 2011 *Christie* rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: People living a Gluten Free lifestyle
Recommended to *Christie* by: Christina Davis
Thank you Chris Davis and Goodreads for gifting me this cookbook!

Cooking for a family is hard enough, but when someone in the family is living the Gluten Free lifestyle it's even more difficult. Our families want "normal" food and we don't want to cook two meals. Christina Davis has finally given Moms the solution to this problem. This cookbook is full of family friendly GF meals and treats that will make your family feel like nothing has changed. I especially appreciated her recipe for cream so
Christina Davis
This is my cookbook! I love it! I decided to write a gluten free cookbook after seeing how many people needed help with the gluten free diet. I have been gluten free for over 15 years. I have helped many people get started on the diet, and decided it would be a good idea to publish the recipes that have been most helpful for those starting out. I also wanted a gluten free cookbook with pictures! And my photos turned out beautiful. (And eating all that food in a three day period during the photo ...more
Amanda
I recieved this book free through Goodreads First Reads. I haven't had time to try many of these recipes yet, but everything I haven't tried looks so good and managable too! I look forward to more gluten free meals.
Trelesa
A good basic start for cooking for gluten free children or families. A gluten free "flour" mix, with common ingredients to make cooking easier and faster. Great photos!
Apzmarshl
Jul 24, 2011 Apzmarshl marked it as to-read
Must have this book for Little Pig Little Pig. She needs some good homemade gf!
Kristi
Awesome! Wonderful advise on how to prepare a gluten free menu!
ReadingWench
Super simple recipe book on gluten free basic foods.
Heather
very simple, and very easy
Christine E.
Christine E. marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Sara Hendrix
Sara Hendrix marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Kristen Manozzi
Kristen Manozzi marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Cj Mcdonald
Cj Mcdonald marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Lori U
Lori U marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2013
Britt
Britt marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2013
Larissa Walters
Larissa Walters marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Wyatt
Wyatt marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Betty
Betty added it
Aug 13, 2012
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2012
Katii
Katii marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2011
Lynda
Lynda marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2011
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Forth A Raven Totally Surrounded An Ethic Illuminations: Great Writers on Writing The Teeter Twins in Without a Fight