Start by marking “White Wedding” as Want to Read:
White Wedding

White Wedding (The Guardian Agency #1)

Shanna Stiles hasn't been a virgin for years, but it's still her dream to have a white wedding. Her dream becomes a nightmare when, just before she walks down the aisle, her fiancé is seen kissing his best man.

She runs away from her life, and a chance encounter with the gorgeous, successful Ross Marshall leads to a week of passion and a connection neither of them expected.
Published August 1st 2010 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about White Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about White Wedding

Colleen
Sep 26, 2010 Colleen rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. There were so many twists and turns (Plus more in the bedroom) that I didn't want to put it down.
KBeautiful1
May 25, 2014 KBeautiful1 rated it it was amazing
This is what happens when you have so many books on your Kindle and not realizing the unread gems you have on it.

Ross Marshall and Shanna Stiles a chance glance between these two would change everything for them. Ross is the head of "the Guarian Agency" employed 15 men who are bodyguards to Hollywood' elite and 5 who specialize in commercial security. Shanna Stiles was supposed to marry a man she had been seeing for 5 years and on the day they were supposed to marry, she is told her fiancé was s
A.R. Von
May 01, 2012 A.R. Von rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars is what I would really give it if 1/2 stars were available.

This was my first time reading anything from Ursula Sinclair. The story was not bad, just not very believable and I found I could not get into it. I loved the main characters and their chemistry. Ross and the other male characters were all very yummy! It was the rest of it that would not keep my interest. Good read when you want to try something different, just pass time or a new author. But not something I would make a regul
Emily
Nov 21, 2011 Emily rated it really liked it
Moments before Shanna Stiles is about to walk down the aisle, her fiance' is found embraced with another man. Running out of her dream wedding and to a secret hideaway, Shanna bumps into a man who helps her forget everything she ran from.

Security expert, Ross Marshall, knew the moment he met Shanna, it was kismet. After a mind blowing few days, he plans to convince her to never let go. A call from home though has Shanna going back to a web of deceit and distancing herself from Ross while she tri
Black Butterfly
Jun 09, 2013 Black Butterfly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: AMZON
Shelves: romance, erotica
LITTLE MYSTERY AND A FREAKIN HOT ROMANCE. WOW! THIS WAS ONE SCREAMING HOT READ, I LOVED IT. PART OF "THE GUARDIAN AGENCY" SERIES ROSS & SHANNON'S STORY, BY FAR THIS IS THE BEST ONE I'VE READ SO FAR. CHARACTERS ARE VERY WELL WRITTEN, A SERIOUS STALKER, DOWN-LO BROS, MENAGE, A SKANK AND SOME LOVE SCENES THAT WILL CURL YOUR TOES AND HAIR (SQEAK!). I HATED TO SEE THIS ONE END. THE GUARDIAN SECURITY AGENCY SHOULD CHANGE THEIR NAME TO ALPHA GUYS AGENCY. THAT AGENCY IS FILLED WTH SOME SERIOUS EYE ...more
Shawnette
Oct 25, 2010 Shawnette rated it it was ok
A barely OK read for me...the concept had potential...because the story DEFINITELY grabs me in the VERY beginning...but it loses MOST of its pull as it progresses...IMHO the storyline is just too UNBELIEVABLE...the mystery/suspense, along with some of the antics, and comments from the cast of characters is simply RIDICULOUS...UNFORTUNATELY it's not at all what I expected!
Beth
Apr 18, 2012 Beth rated it really liked it
Quick fun read, packed with mystery, hot romance and a run away bride.
Leslie
Aug 11, 2014 Leslie rated it it was amazing
This is such a great read. That u didn't put it down unless I had to. Five stars with a
Eve Tesoro
Jan 31, 2012 Eve Tesoro rated it really liked it
Hot.
Kimberly
Nov 20, 2016 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good Read

I liked the story line and the sparks that were between Ross and Shanna, but thought the story ended abruptly. Hopefully, things pick up with the next story.
Sophia
Jan 14, 2013 Sophia rated it liked it
I chose this book because I was intrigued by the blurb and I enjoy stories that have creative beginnings. In this case the story begins at the altar so to speak.

Ross is walking back to his business one day when he stops to observe with others to see what looks like a wedding at a church. Suddenly, the bride in her lovely white gown comes barreling out of the church looking very distraught. She is lovely and captures his attention immediately. Her bridesmaid hands her a case and her purse as the
Ranju
Sep 25, 2016 Ranju rated it did not like it
NOT MY KIND A READING
Mspraise50
May 17, 2016 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of my favourite authors so I am well used to her writing style. I have had this 3 book series in a box set on my kindle since 2014 and I have finally got around to read it. The author has all 3 books on Kindle Unlimited as single books and she has revamped the covers.

Shanna and Ross's story is book 1 in this great series. I could feel the connection between Ross and Shanna. I loved how tender and loving he was towards her. The story had had intrigue and romance a great read. I would
Barbara ★
I tried to like this book. I really did but it was just too unrealistic and unbelievable. Oh sure I can accept that Ross and Shanna accidentally meet on an island that no one has ever heard of the day after the wedding fiasco. But the whole stalker fiancee-slash-fiancee's best friend thing is just too much. It totally comes out of left field and is just ridiculous. (view spoiler) ...more
Mary
Dec 26, 2012 Mary rated it liked it
I definitely get where Shanna is coming from. We have all been there, the place where after a major relationship ends badly we question our own ability to make the right choices in the future. And I know we have all had at least one fantasy where we fall in love (lust?) together with someone else and eat, sleep, and breathe hot sex with that person like there was no alarm clock in the morning. Mix it all up together with the ex that will never, never let go and you have one fun read.
Kim
Jul 09, 2013 Kim rated it liked it
This was a solid read up until half way through when the mystery was revealed. The storyline then became a bit far fetched to me. Throw in a strange earthquake and I was totally lost. The good part: Shanna and Ross were fantastic together. They had super sexy and erotic love scenes, and I could feel the passion jumping off the pages from them. I hope the series gets even more better because even with the weirdness it was still a good read.
Tony
Apr 22, 2012 Tony rated it it was ok
Shelves: z-list
It started out fine. The relationship between the Ross and Shanna is a nice one it starts fast but its beliveable. What I didn't understand was the harrassment of the heroine, it just never really made since to me.
Zena Wynn
Jan 18, 2015 Zena Wynn rated it really liked it
Not sure why I waited so long to read this one. I've had it in my library for awhile. LT is a wonderful writer, no matter which pen name she's using. I didn't see the ending coming and I can usually guess these things. Great job.
Chanel
Jun 13, 2013 Chanel rated it did not like it
The premise made me pick up this book. It sounded like a good thing but I was wrong. The book is poorly written and the actual plot forces the two main characters together so quickly. I tried to finish it but only made it 30% in when I figured out the ending without looking at it.
Paganalexandria
A sexy new IR series for me. Normally I would have issues with the rushed coming together of couples, but this worked for me. I would actually give this 3 1/2 stars.
Gemz
Gemz rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Nov 18, 2014
Sarah rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Alexa Medea
Alexa Medea rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2013
Karen's Bookshelf
Karen's Bookshelf rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2013
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2012
Missy Jane
Missy Jane rated it really liked it
May 11, 2012
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2013
Amr
Amr rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Zakia and the Cowboy (Thunder Creek Ranch #1)
  • Identity Crisis
  • The Perfect Score
  • The Battle Lord's Lady (Battle Lord Saga, #1)
  • The Centurion and the Queen
  • The Crystal Warrior (Crystal Warriors, #1)
  • The Virgin Proxy
  • She Wolf (True Mates, #1)
  • The Holding (Medieval Knights, #1)
  • Dark Star (Rockers of Storm Crow #3)
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)
  • Taken by the Storm (Ontarian Chronicles, # 1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite, #4)
  • Declan and Tori (The Hunters, #1)
  • Restless Spirit
  • Escaped (Running In Fear, #1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • The Bride Found (Civil War Brides, #2)
Ursula Sinclair is the alter ego of LaVerne Thompson an award winning bestselling multipublished author. Ursula's work will fall more under the new adult and romantic suspense/intrigue realm whereas LaVerne writes contemporary, fantasy and sci/fi romances that at times also has a touch of suspense.
More about Ursula Sinclair...

The Guardian Agency (3 books)
  • Something Blue (The Guardian Agency #2)
  • Wine &  Roses (The Guardian Agency, #3)