Start by marking “San Francisco Earthquake, 1989: Death And Destruction” as Want to Read:
San Francisco Earthquake, 1989: Death And Destruction

San Francisco Earthquake, 1989: Death And Destruction

Details the events surrounding the earthquake that took place in the San Francisco Bay Area in October 1989, as well as the clean-up and recovery efforts that followed.
Published December 2nd 2005 by Enslow Publishers (first published September 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about San Francisco Earthquake, 1989, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about San Francisco Earthquake, 1989

Zachary Peeters
Mar 22, 2016 Zachary Peeters rated it really liked it
Personal response- I enjoyed reading San Francisco Earthquake, 1989: by Victoria Sherrow, because it deals with real life earthquakes. The book talks about big and little earthquakes that happen in San Francisco.

Plot- This is about different earth quakes that happened in San Francisco. It told me about the worse earth quake in 1989. There were a lot of people that lost there homes and some that lost there lives.

Recommendation- I recomend to the people who survived the earthquake.
Afton
Feb 22, 2011 Afton rated it liked it
Good juvenile version, which is just my level for what I was interested in right now!
Stephen Snyder
Stephen Snyder rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2014
Haadi
Haadi rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2014
Tyra
Tyra rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2014
Jalen Nichols
Jalen Nichols rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2013
Jake
Jake marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Eacressman
Eacressman marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2016
I began writing as a career in 1979, although my interest dates back to childhood when I loved to read and write both in school and at home. In 1978, I moved to Los Angeles and was between jobs. I had read Lee Wyndham's book on writing for children with the thought of doing just that someday and this seemed like a good time, especially since I found out there was a conference on writing for ...more
More about Victoria Sherrow...