Taking Karre (Divinity Warriors, #4)

Taking Karre (Divinity Warriors #4)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  177 ratings  ·  13 reviews
The fourth Divinity Warriors book, set in the Divinity Universe.Sir Vidar of Spearhead is too busy guarding the borderlands to bother with the headache of selecting a bride. Ordered to marry by the king, he plans to grab a woman and get back to the warfront as soon as possible. That is, until he meets the alluring Lady Karre with her teasing eyes, lush lips and irresistibl...more
Kindle Edition
Published by Ellora's Cave (first published 2009)

Erika
Okay I was a little confused at first when I started reading the chapters but I figured out how Michelle M. Pillow was writing it and I've gotta say despite that second of confusion I really loved this book I read it in one night I just couldn't put it down and when I did I picked it right back up because I wanted to see what would happen next with Karre and Sir Vidar. I loved Karre despite her secrets she was a strong and determined woman who eventually came into her own and I loved that in a h...more
Gaele
AudioBook Review
Stars Overall 5 Narration 5 Story 5

The fourth in Michelle M. Pillow’s Divinity Warriors series, Taking Karre introduces us to this heroine before the four women in the series meet. Karre is a survivor, and I was honestly not sure just who she was because of her use of other people’s memories and personas as she skipped from one dimension to the next. When she is captured by the Divinity Corporation and brought to Staria, she is thrown into the mix with the women we have met earli...more
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Karre has worn so many masks and assumed so many different identities she sometimes has to think about who she truly is. Her life of thievery is the reason for all of her many false identities. The advanced technology on the various planes has given her the means to be successful in her purpose. Divinity Corporation has taken something from her and she has made it her life’s purpose to take from them to bring them down.

Sir Vidar of Spearhead is unhappy about the fact that his king has sent him...more
Jessica Hale
was a great read, steamy sex scenes,fight scenes and scenes to make you smile.

Karre was a intriging character to learn more about, about her background and what made her the person she is.

Vidar i wasn't sure about him at first but grew to love him even if i wanted to knock some sense into him a few times.
Brittany
Karre was fun and feisty. I love that she did not just want to be the man's toy but went after what she wanted. I loved that her character was fully developed and I really enjoyed her back story.
Alexis
In my opinion...I didn't love it but I liked it. The redeeming character has to be Karre. Although the plot was predictable and character development was good. Karre I absolutely loved; she was mischievous with a quick whit that kept me entertain through the whole book.
Karen
this is one a series which were gerat, this lady with the others were sold by their own government for a tube of blue water with magical abilities. Yes a tube of water. Each woman has her own abilities and fight against returning to her own universe but live may change the deecsions in the end... Great book as always by this author.
Lyla
I really loved the main female lead Karre. She had spunk and felt like a real lady in the future. The male lead fell flat. He was one dimensional. I thought it was an "ok" book but not as good as her others. I love the Dragon Lords series and was hoping for something layered like those.
Shanna Trim
Really enjoyed this book as much as the others, which is rare for me. All of these books work as a stand-alone which is great, but they're even more of a treat when read in proper order. Karre quite possibly might be my favorite character in this series.
Regina
I have to say this is my favorite book out of the whole series I love love love this book
Annelise
Not bad.
Sometimes it was stil as confusing as hell, but not bad.
Angi Broom
Angi Broom marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Patti Ashley
Patti Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Edie
Edie added it
Jul 15, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Crysta Ehrhart
Crysta Ehrhart marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Denerys
Denerys marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
(Mrs B's Books) Emily
(Mrs B's Books) Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Bobbie
Bobbie marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
  • Dual Abduction (Alien Abduction, #3)
  • Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway, #2)
  • Collision (Buckin' Bull Riders, #2)
  • Loving Zorn (Zorn Warriors, #1-2)
  • Alien Refuge (Clans of Kalquor, #7)
  • Rules of Engagement (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • Saint Returns (Thresl Chronicles #6)
  • Talon (Phantom Warriors, #3)
  • Sheala (Celestial Passions, #2)
#1 Amazon Bestselling Author
Bestselling futuristic romance series: Dragon Lords, Lords of the Var

Dragon Lords 1-4 Anniversary Expanded/Revised Editions
**Barbarian Prince - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JSAB49Y
**Perfect Prince - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K31Q320
**Dark Prince - Preorder: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K31Q2ZS
**Warrior Prince - Preorder: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K31Q3CU

**Love Potions...more
More about Michelle M. Pillow...
The Barbarian Prince (Dragon Lords #1) The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1) The Warrior Prince (Dragon Lords #4) The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var, #2) The Perfect Prince (Dragon Lords, #2)