Start by marking “Achieving Excellence in Fundraising” as Want to Read:
Achieving Excellence in Fundraising

Achieving Excellence in Fundraising

The third edition of this acclaimed resource, Achieving Excellence in Fundraising, explains the fundraising profession's major principles, concepts, and techniques. With contributions from noted experts in the field, and filled with illustrative examples, this book demonstrates why fundraising is a strategic management discipline and clearly defines each step in the fundra ...more
Published November 30th 2010 by Jossey-Bass (first published March 6th 2003)

Aug 06, 2014 Beth rated it really liked it
I read this over the past few months and then recently passed the CFRE Exam. I think the book was certainly helpful with the exam. It's written in an approachable manner and was informative.
Aug 29, 2016 Dhany rated it really liked it
Shelves: fundraising
Buku yang bagus untuk dijadikan landasan berpikir secara teoritis dalam proses penggalangan dana yang sistematis. Ide-ide untuk mengkampanyekan tujuan organisasi dalam mencari kandidat sumber pendanaan yang tepat akan sangat berguna bagi organisasi manapun yang sedang membutuhkan. Semoga dapat diaplikasikan oleh organisasi-organisasi nirlaba dengan tujuan yang mulia.
This is one of the best non-profit development texts I've read. I will keep it on my desk so I can refer to it often. The text includes both aspects of the philosophy of fundraising as well as pragmatic issues and examples of framework. If all of us in development followed this as a guide, the sector would be much more successful (and enormously competitive).
Sep 19, 2009 Amy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book helped me pass my CFRE certification test, so I guess it did it's job. But the degree to which the editor and contributors bowed down to Hank Rosso was completely annoying throughout. No offense to Hank, but I wanted to gag.
Kelly Kaiser
Aug 17, 2013 Kelly Kaiser rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read this book for a class 5 years and I still use it for advice at work and graduate papers.
Sep 29, 2009 Yusuke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the text books in the fundraising course. Very extensive and deep. The bible.
Susan Vincent
Jun 01, 2011 Susan Vincent rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: np-texts
Last required text for the semester! Has been helpful so far.
Jan 28, 2014 Ann rated it liked it
Shelves: business
My first assigned reading for grad school! :0
Emmanuelli Algarin
Emmanuelli Algarin marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2016
Gina Lee
Gina Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2016
Chelsea Moreau
Chelsea Moreau is currently reading it
Sep 22, 2016
Andrey Solovyev
Andrey Solovyev marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
Brian added it
Oct 22, 2016
Korbett Mosesly
Korbett Mosesly rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2016
tmam70 rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2016
Kimberley Radmacher
Kimberley Radmacher marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Brian marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2016
Joy Ci
Joy Ci marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Rachel Brookhart
Rachel Brookhart rated it it was ok
Jul 10, 2016
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Kaily rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Robi rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
Casey rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Letha rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2016
Erin added it
Jul 23, 2016
Vanina marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Natalina Macleod
Natalina Macleod rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016