PhD: Phantasy Degree, Vol. 1 (PhD: Phantasy Degree #1)

PhD: Phantasy Degree, Vol. 1 (PhD: Phantasy Degree #1)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  164 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Sang is a fearlessly spunky young girl in search of the Demon School Hades. Fortunately for her, she comes across a group of misfit monsters that are ditching class from the Demon school. She convinces them to sneak her into the class that normally only allows monsters to attend. Mystery, intrigue and high jinks unfold as Sang finds a way to become a monster--and begins a...more
Published January 11th 2005 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about PhD, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PhD

Calvin Khang
In this book there's passion fighting mythical creatures like demons,vampires, werewolf's,and witches.
Their are a lot of cool,exciting,and awesome things.Who ever reads this I think that you'll like this book.
Fran
This is the first Manga I've read. It was quite fun and I really want to read the rest of the series, although I'm not convinced that I want to pay full price for any more. It seems a lot of money to pay when it only takes a day to read. I've also learnt to read the age on the back of the book - I'll probably stick to Manga's for older audiences in future. But for a first Manga I enjoyed it and I still want to read more.
S.T. Cartledge
The dialogue was cheesy, the puns, terrible. The plot was uninspired, and the characters seemed to lack depth and motivation. It's very vague, and it lacks a clear sense of direction. I'm probably the wrong age and gender to enjoy this sort of thing. But hey, I got the first three volumes for three bucks. Why not?
Alyssa Blaine B
So yeah, not a big fan.

I even have the next 6 volumes sitting on my nightstand (on loan thank god) and absolutely no desire to read them. Ever.

Do yourself a favor and pass on this this series.
Mariah
This book definitely wasn't what I was expecting and yet it was so fun and eventful. The storyline flies along at breakneck speed and the characters are all diverse and entertaining to follow.
Dracolibris
Recommended by some of my young patrons, this was not bad. I liked it much more than other manga titles I have tried. A quick and easy read.
David
What a cool premise. It's sad the author didn't know what to do with it. Not worth continuing.
Kailah
I would have to say this manga was a little disappointing it could have been alot better
Kris
Mar 01, 2013 Kris is currently reading it
how tha fuck do u read these damn things ive been trying to read t
his book for an hour
Kelly
Kind of cheesy and hard to follow. Not sure if I want to read the next volume.
Amy Thorne
This. Was. Awful.
Rainbowtpf
Rainbowtpf marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Vadim
Vadim added it
May 19, 2014
Joseph Subia
Joseph Subia marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
deneisha douglas
deneisha douglas marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Dorothy Of Oz Volume 2 Dorothy of Oz, Volume 3 PhD: Phantasy Degree Volume 2 PhD: Phantasy Degree vol 3 PhD: Phantasy Degree Volume 4 (v. 4)