Start by marking “Aiden And Ky (Tales of the Shareem, #3)” as Want to Read:
Aiden And Ky (Tales of the Shareem, #3)

Aiden And Ky (Tales Of The Shareem #3)

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  894 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
Book Four, Tales of the Shareem. Brianne, a member of the elite ruling family of Bor Narga, is horrified when she inadvertently causes the arrest of two decadent Shareem - men genetically created to provide women ultimate pleasure. They are nearly terminated before she can get them released, and she wants to make amends. Little does she know that Ky, angry over the near lo ...more
Published July 29th 2010 by Ellora's Cave (first published January 24th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Aiden And Ky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aiden And Ky

Shurrn
This series pulls out all the stops for an MMF Erotic Romance with a Sci-Fi Twist!

Ky had never been this aching before, even after teasing a woman without releasing himself. But the scent of Brianne covered in Aiden’s oil and the taste of her skin, the heat of her pussy had been good. So good.
Even better had been Aiden’s fingers caressing his as they both stroked her, and Aiden’s tongue hard in his mouth. The combination of woman and man . . . Ky had never felt anything so potentially explosi
Dina
Okay, I'm not in the mood for writing a full review, so I'm going to keep this simple and to the point.

I loved Ky, Aiden and their conflicted relationship. I liked Brianne, but once she had fulfilled her role in the story - to release the hidden sexual attraction between the two men, that is - and had been "rewarded" for that, she should have been taken out of the picture. The sex scenes were steamy hot, of course, but I found myself wanting to tell Brianne to leave Ky and Aiden alone, LOL.

See,
Future Slayer Girl
I do love a three way...

This trio had some obstacles to overcome! Seriously it was tense and yummy and everything about this series is very satisfying. What I love most about this series is how strong the women are. Even when they seem sweet, they don't let anyone push them around. Even if it's family members that run the planet like Brianne. This book was just another satisfying addition to the series.
August Moon
Oct 20, 2014 August Moon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best book in the series so far. I love my Shareem, but two was definitely better than one ;)
Btvsmeetslotr
...I just can't ever buy that either of the men loves the woman.

Respects her. Likes her. Sure. But I don't buy love here. Even in the sequels to this book, I never get the "actually loved" vibe between either Ky or Aiden and Brianne. I've read a lot of poly-fiction too, so I don't think this is my fault.

Read it for the sex, read it for the actual real beginning of Allyson James's universe's "levels" because you might actually buy that there are, in fact, different levels after that. Don't read i
Tara♥
Mar 15, 2016 Tara♥ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Aiden and Ky. Well.

Another fun read, I will admit that I wondered if Brianne was needed at all but in the end I think she was a nice addition to the story.

I am now certain beyond any doubt that this series is my new guilty pleasure. This is why books are better than drugs, you can indulge in the ones that are addictive and a little bit bad for you with no adverse side affects (besides fantasising about two hot Shareem). If you are looking for something quick, easy, fun and spicy to read then t
Amyiw
Jun 21, 2012 Amyiw rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: x-2012, erotic
Good story, good characters and chemistry. Aiden and Ky have been friends and living together for 20 years but have never had relations between themselves because Ky holds back. It is forbidden by Shareem law a programing but so have feeling and they have those. Brianne brings them together in a way other woman they have shared did not because she opens up Ky's feelings. Only problem, Ky's been conditioned to not have relations with any other Shareem.

The only issue I have with this erotic series
Sheila Melo
Jun 07, 2014 Sheila Melo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 3 of the Tales of Shareem Series

AIDEN AND KY is the third book in the Tales of the Shareem series. As with the other books in the series, this is science fiction erotica. It is the story of Aiden and Ky, two Shareem who are best friends, roommates, and often participate in menage a trois together. From previous books, readers also know that Aiden is attracted to My, but hasn't told him.

Brianne is a woman from the ruling class on the planet. Her life is all planned or until she unwittingly e
Danielle
I was a little bit disappointed in that this did not feel like a threesome but more like a twosome with an extra thrown in. There were definite times when it was obvious that the female was there solely to make it more marketable.
Jennifer Ashley
Aiden & Ky is now available again as an e-book! New print edition coming soon.
Tania
"Aiden and Ky" by Allyson James. Book 3 in the Tales of the Shareem series.

An interesting addition to this sci-fi erotica romance series. This book deals with a threesome of characters; Aiden, Ky and Brianne. So off the bat, if you don't like reading about m/m relationships, then this book is not for you. Otherwise, it's actually a really good book.

Being an erotic novel, there is m/f/m menage, m/m sex , m/f sex and voyeurism found in this book. Also a look into a BDSM "play room" that (in the st
Kimberly Walter
Jul 04, 2014 Kimberly Walter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Brianne, a woman of the ruling family of Bor Narga, is horrified to learn she is the cause of two Shareem being arrested and one on the roll to being terminated. Quickly she gets them released with sincere apologizes.
But Ky, a level three Shareem, is beyond pissed over the situation, Aiden level one, his best friend almost got terminated for simply looking at Brianne. Ky wants to punish her for it.
Brianne finds herself in a train car with both Ky and Aiden, and they show her a sample of what i
Gab
Mar 08, 2011 Gab rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The whole Tales of Shareem series I highly recommended - the are fun, witty, sexy/hot, usually involve good plots and characters.
[Oh while writing this review just read that next book in series Braden is due to come out on 16Mar11 - yeh yeh]
Aiden and Ky is the only book in the series that I put off reading as I had my doubts about it [also only book in series with m/m] but based on other good reviews I gave in and decided to give the book a go. Unfortunately most of my doubts came to fruit incl
Roberta
Nov 21, 2011 Roberta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ok, so i'm not usually one for M/M books or even things that involve M/M. As a woman i find it hard to relate so i generally just dont go there. But i really liked this. I really felt like i connected with the characters and the story line was excellent.

Aiden, Ky & Brianne are all fabulous! Of course i have beautiful picture of Aiden in my head...Whooo can anyone spell HOT! Damn!

The three together is a bit of a weird but wonderful thing. I'm really glad Dr Laas managed to help Ky out and i
Aug 06, 2010 Sarah rated it it was amazing
Allyson James made a place for herself long ago on my keepers shelf and I have yet to see one of her books not end up there for me. I got this one yesterday and I don't usually take my more smutty romances to work but this I couldn't resist. Aiden is a level one and a complete sweetheart. He makes you want to snuggle him and then - uh wel I'm sure you get the picture. Ky is serious badass material with his level three abilities and Brianne is the lucky lady who finds herself between a rock and h ...more
Chalice
Feb 24, 2015 Chalice rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-f, adult, sci-fi, gfy
On my second trip into the world of the Shareem, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Even though I didn't really connect with Brianne, I love her championing the cause of our boys and definitely envied her their attentions. Still, it felt to me like the story was more about Ky and Aiden's relationship and Brianne was playing the role of benefactress/playmate. Not that this was a bad thing. The plot was better than average for ER, the hot scenes were hot, I don't have many complaints at all.
Cindy
Apr 24, 2010 Cindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Great entry [#4:] in the Shareem series. Contains menage and m/m sex...

from the author's site:
Brianne, a member of the elite ruling family of Bor Narga, is horrified when she inadvertently causes the arrest of two decadent Shareem — men genetically created to provide women ultimate pleasure. They are nearly terminated before she can get them released, and she wants to make amends.

Little does she know that Ky, angry over the near loss of his best friend Aiden, will find an exquisite way to make h
Janette Lopez
Oct 24, 2015 Janette Lopez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Usually at this far in a series you are like me been there done that. You know what is going to happen. Not in the series the author keeps it fresh and exciting. This follows a forbidden tail for the Shareem and I loved it. Must read!
Vivian
This one was okay. I just didn't feel the compassion in this story. Still a decent read. Reading next story.
Kukko
This fantasy MMF romance between a high-ranking human female (Brianne), and two male Shareems (genetically engineered sex slaves, Aiden and Ky) felt somewhat detached. I finally worked out why, it was the constant reminders that the Shareem and their sex skills were engineered, which ruined the fantasy for me. By emphasizing the constructed nature of the Shareem's appendages and sexual abilities it all seemed so mechanical and I found it difficult to get into the story.

Borrowed from Debb for th
Anna
Jan 07, 2014 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yet another well written, thoroughly engaging Shareem story. Aiden and Ky together are a beautiful thing and Brianne just makes the mix all the more fun. Ky never gets a chance to really air out his level three-edness which was a shame but otherwise, a great read. Moving on now, although I have to say, I'm actually finding the idea of Calder intimidating!
Deborah
Oct 02, 2015 Deborah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a very good MMF story. This menage was well done to me. You have people who come together due to a misunderstanding that almost cost Aiden his life. Though it took a while for Brianna to admit that she was a sexual being, when she did she jumped in with two feet, lol. While Ky was dealing with feeling he wasn't ready for with Aiden, because his body had been programmed to send him into pain and shock, when he tried to love another Shareem. It is an interesting and entertaining read. Enjo ...more
Emily Muns
Feb 16, 2013 Emily Muns rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOoed this one!! The contrast between Aiden and Ky is smoking hot. A fair and sensual level 1 with a masterful dark Dom level 3. I have no problem with M/M sex and this one makes you want to join in. Im almost jealous of the beautiful Brianna that captures there attention and love as she gets to share all around and watch this two hunks make passionate love to each other as well. Great for the open minded individual who enjoys the more kinky side of things ;)
Shelley Chastagner
Jun 30, 2014 Shelley Chastagner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reread
This is the third book in the "Tales of the Shareem" series. All of the books in this series are VERY ADULT in content. It has an interesting flow in the story between the main characters. Ky, Aiden and Brianne each brought something good and something very broken to their relationship. I loved being able to get so much more information on the Shareem and what their lives where like before the demise of company that created them.
Adult read.
Alina
Jun 25, 2010 Alina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance, mmf
This story had wonderful potential because of its subject matter and the already established Shareem world. However, I felt that the relationship between all the main characters was too hastily and superficially drawn, especially between the men, and that it could have been more intense given their history.

In spite of the above, I do have to admit that it was scorching!
Alarna Martin
Oct 11, 2015 Alarna Martin rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Boring.
Cora
Jun 30, 2013 Cora rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again, the sex wasn't really my thing, but Aiden helped make it better. I love that guy. I've never been into m/m, but with Aiden, I was just so freakin' happy that he was finally getting what he wanted that I was totally sucked in. I will be reading the next story. I may not like the sex, but the story just keeps sucking me in.
Swray03
Feb 19, 2013 Swray03 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I sorta wished that maybe they wouldn't have included a woman in this novel. I mean the love betweeen the two men was so sweet but their thitd member of the group sorta just seemed like a after thought. Idk....maybe it was just me. Like it seemed like they just loved her cause she is what brought them together.
Melissa
It took me a little while to get into this book being that it is the 3rd book in the series but by the middle of the book I felt like I not only understood what was going on but that I also wanted to read both books 1 and 2.

The sex was hot and the relationships were believable and interesting.
Dani
Oct 12, 2011 Dani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RAWR. A constant threesome COUPLE-thing?! HELL yes. Aiden and Ky. although the flashblack of ky being with another man kinda ruined it for me, I wanted what he was feeling for aiden to be new and forbidden...
  • City of Tears (Ontarian Chronicles, #3)
  • Prime Commander (Katieran Prime, #2)
  • Star's Storm (Lords of Kassis, #2)
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • The Trigon Rituals (Trigon Rituals, #1)
  • Victorious Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #1)
  • Guilty as Sin (Phoenix Rising, #4)
  • Haven (Tranquilli Bloodline, #1)
  • Dementia (Trek Mi Q'an, #5.5)
  • Lord Kir of Oz (Return to Wonderland, #1)
  • Hers To Cherish (Verdantia, #3)
  • Binding Krista (Fallon Mates, #1)
Allyson James writes paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and erotic romance (paranormal and futuristic). She is a nationally bestselling author, a multiple RITA nominee, an RT Award winner, and a Prism winner. She also writes romance (paranormal and historical) as Jennifer Ashley. See Allyson's website for current and upcoming books. See also Allyson's GoodReads bookshelves for all books under all ...more
More about Allyson James...

Tales Of The Shareem (7 books)
  • Rees (Tales of the Shareem, #1)
  • Rio (Tales of the Shareem, #2)
  • Calder (Tales of the Shareem, #4)
  • Braden (Tales of the Shareem, #5)
  • Justin (Tales of the Shareem, #6)
  • Kieran (Tales of the Shareem, #7)