Start by marking “The Red Rubber Ball at Work: Elevate Your Game Through the Hidden Power of Play: Elevate Your Game Through the Hidden Power of Play” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
The Red Rubber Ball at...

Kevin Carroll

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  54 ratings  ·  7 reviews
How do you ignite creativity, problem solving, and risk taking to score big in business? According to bestselling author Kevin Carroll, it's child's play!

Former 76ers athletic trainer Kevin Carroll, has turned his childhood passion for playing ball into a bestselling franchise. In this fun and thoughtful follow-up to his bestselling "Rules of the Red Rubber Ball" (2007), C
Published October 22nd 2008 by McGraw-Hill (first published October 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Red Rubber Ball at Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Red Rubber Ball at Work

Jason
This book has always been on my reading lost simply because of the dynamic nature that Kevin Carroll is. I heard him speak at Catalyst a few years back and he seriously inspired everyone in the audience to pursue their dreams further than they ever have before. This is a very quick read but entertaining. I did feel as if he used too much of other people's ideas in this book but I guess that is the dynamic when you are sharing stories in their entirety.
Antoinette Perez
If The Rules of the Red Rubber Ball seemed inspirational but not practical, The Red Rubber Ball at Work is here for you. Filled with anecdotes about super famous people and how their play as children influences their work as grown-ups, it's definitely more actionable but still easy to categorize under "nice ideas, now what?"
Lynda
Jan 07, 2011 Lynda is currently reading it
Heard his name mentioned in a TED talk about the importance of play, not only for children, but adults operating from a context of play at work. This book has lots of real life examples of people operating from a context of play, so I am anxious to see what new thinking this triggers for my coaching clients.
Susan
Refreshing! Heard Kevin Carroll speak at our BGCA conference and decided to try out the book. Lot's of inspiring stories and ways to approach problems in a stress free way.
Lori Grant
A must-read book on happiness in self development for knowledge workers, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs.
Heidi
I can't believe people pay for this. It's completely anecdotal in a really obvious way.
Stacie
Very few business books are actually fun to read. I picked this up after seeing Kevin Carroll present in a leadership conference. Kevin has so much positive energy and he does a great job of inspirational storytelling through short snippets that are quick and easy to read. I go back to this book over and over again. Highly recommend.
Kyna
Jan 05, 2009 Kyna marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
...NEXT!
Roger
Roger marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Mike
Mike is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2014
Nadea
Nadea marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Liza
Liza is currently reading it
Oct 26, 2014
Audra Rowell
Audra Rowell marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Heather
Heather is currently reading it
Jul 04, 2014
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Romando Nash
Romando Nash marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Marlee
Marlee marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Sarah is currently reading it
May 19, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Rules of the Red Rubber Ball: Find and Sustain Your Life's Work What's Your Red Rubber Ball?! Make Your Point! (Hardcover) The Red Rubber Ball at Work : Elevate Your Game Through the Hidden Power of Play What's Your Hook? How To Reel In Your Audience And Make Your Message Stick