Start by marking “Prayers That Rout Demons and Break Curses” as Want to Read:
Prayers That Rout Demons and Break Curses

Prayers That Rout Demons and Break Curses

This bonded leather compendium combines the two best-selling books by John Eckhardt in the Spiritual Prayers series, Prayers That Rout Demons and Prayers That Break Curses. This is a powerful, handy reference tool that enables the reader to access Scripture-based prayers and decrees to overcome demonic influence and opposition. This book includes warfare prayers for every ...more
Leather Bound, 256 pages
Published September 14th 2010 by Charisma House

To ask other readers questions about Prayers That Rout Demons and Break Curses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prayers That Rout Demons and Break Curses

Chris Douglass
Sep 26, 2012 Chris Douglass rated it did not like it
I found this book while perusing a Walmart in the deep South. I was rather awe-struck that it exists, delighted that I found it and immediately bought it and spent many hours reciting passages to my fellow road-tripper, whom I don't think appreciated it much.

While it makes sense that someone might want to consolidate Bible verses for pretty much any purpose--there are some things that really bother me about this book. Really, it's the introduction that troubles me--with its testimonial approach
Hannah Louthan
Jan 05, 2015 Hannah Louthan rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book! I refer to this book often. A very powerful book! Make sure to keep your Bible close by while reading. John Eckhardt not only shows you which scriptures to use for each prayer but also tells you where to find it in the Bible.
Not Now...Mommy's Reading
This book is SO POWERFUL! I have learned so much about the name of Jesus and how, as believers, we have the power and the authority to change our lives through that name. Effective prayers for spiritual warfare - I feel empowered to engage the enemy. Awesome read! Highly recommended for any believer looking to take their relationship with God to a higher - more powerful - level!
Mike
May 14, 2014 Mike rated it it was amazing
Interested in spiritual warfare? This is a book for you!

John Eckhardt uses the scriptures to create prayers that pulsate with a power you can sense!

I recommend this book for everyone who earnestly desires to live above the level of slavery to sin and defeat.
Stephen Rust
Sep 19, 2015 Stephen Rust rated it really liked it
Very useful in prayer sessions. Helps you find scripture fast by the way it is organized. This is a handy book to have if you are in prayer ministry.
William Swafford
Nov 13, 2011 William Swafford rated it it was ok
Here is the link to my review http://socyberty.com/folklore/prayers...
Olisa Ufondu
Nov 24, 2016 Olisa Ufondu rated it it was amazing
Powerful!
Melissa
Dec 29, 2012 Melissa rated it it was amazing
I appreciated the way this book was formatted. Each section was explained everything before the prayers were given so there were no questions about the point of the prayers. The prayers were quotes and near quotes from scripture so there was no question of "Is this a biblical prayer." The prayers came with chapter and verse where they were found in the Bible in case there was doubt or wording was different. A very good book and unlike any other prayer book I have ever read.
Halley
Sep 03, 2011 Halley added it
so far it is ok but it reminds me of that one kid from my babysitters a vampire where he casts spells.
Maureen Miller
Apr 06, 2011 Maureen Miller rated it did not like it
Wasn't what I thought it would be. Just because I'm stupid and pick it doesn't mean it shouldn't at least get a star.
Frank Meeks
Frank Meeks rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2015
Heather Norris
Heather Norris rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2012
Krista Schnee
Krista Schnee rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2015
Beverly
Beverly rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Angie Caro
Angie Caro rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Steffie
Steffie rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2012
Revelino
Revelino rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Kylie Victoria
Kylie Victoria rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2016
Sophie Mtetwa
Sophie Mtetwa rated it it was amazing
Nov 06, 2014
Dee Davis
Dee Davis rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2016
Wexthexpe0ple
Dec 30, 2013 Wexthexpe0ple rated it it was amazing
THE MOST IMFORMATIVE BOOK
Joni
Joni rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2013
Samarrah Michelle
Samarrah Michelle rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2012
Winston Stone
Winston Stone rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2012
Rob
Rob rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2014
Roma
Roma rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2014
Rodha Murrian
Rodha Murrian rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2014
David
David rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2012
Le Nam
Le Nam rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Ang Kokinos
Ang Kokinos rated it it was amazing
Sep 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Prayers that rout demons 1 1 Jul 11, 2016 12:33AM
  • They Shall Expel Demons: What You Need to Know about Demons—Your Invisible Enemies
  • All Heaven Will Break Loose: When We Make the Priorities of Jesus Our Passion
  • Character Makeover: 40 Days with a Life Coach to Create the Best You
  • The Message: Solo: An Uncommon Devotional
  • How to Walk in Love
  • Landmines in the Path of the Believer: Avoiding the Hidden Dangers
  • The Power of a Praying Life: Finding the Freedom, Wholeness, and True Success God Has for You
  • Glory: Experiencing the Atmosphere of Heaven
  • The Rules Of Engagement: The Art of Strategic Prayer and Spiritual Warfare
  • A Dream So Big: Our Unlikely Journey to End the Tears of Hunger
  • Rooted: The Hidden Places Where God Develops You
  • Dressed to Kill: A Biblical Approach to Spiritual Warfare and Armor
  • The Hidden Power of Prayer and Fasting
  • God Loves Broken People: And Those Who Pretend They're Not
  • The Poor Will Be Glad: Joining the Revolution to Lift the World Out of Poverty