Start by marking “There is no tomorrow (Presents #1118)” as Want to Read:
There is no tomorrow (Presents #1118)

There is no tomorrow (Presents #1118)

His contemptuous eyes still haunted Alexa

Ever since that horrible night when Revil Bradstone had caught a disheveled Alexa fleeing from his brother-in-law's hotel room, he had despised her. Her plea of innocence had fallen on deaf ears.

Now, three years later, she encountered Revil again. He had not forgotten her, and appeared ready to take vengeance out on Alexa's employer
Mass Market Paperback, 187 pages
Published October 1988 by Harlequin Books (first published April 1st 1987)

To ask other readers questions about There is no tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There is no tomorrow

Booklover
Okay Read,a big misunderstanding based on which the H behaves cruelly towards h but then realizes that the sister lied and he ask for forgiveness,declaration of love and HEA.The declaration of love was out of the blue also had difficulty accepting it.
Jenny
Jul 25, 2014 Jenny rated it really liked it
Hero blames beautiful model heroine for ruining his sister's marriage. He wants revenge but Alexa's purity and sweet innocence disarm him and make him doubt his sister's allegations!

Loved the angst, the warm fragile heroine and the hero. Even though he was cruel u could tell he was vulnerable where our sweet heroine was concerned and his doubts tortured him cause he was totally smitten!
Diana Dupre
Jan 07, 2013 Diana Dupre rated it it was ok
I don't believe this one for a moment. Who in their right mind (there is perhaps the clue as to why) would go along with someone putting them through unjustified hell just because you have a physical attraction (at first) to them? Seriously? I can't fathom the depth of neurosis this girl would have been living through if she were real.

I found this pathetic not romantic. Get a backbone. I'll give it a star on Goodreads simply because the ending was at least romantic to some degree ... when the gu
sbf20112011
Nov 24, 2012 sbf20112011 rated it really liked it
Fairly typical misguided revenge story. But this author does angst pretty well, so I liked it. The hero was a giant jerk, but I did like that he was pulled to the heroine against his better judgment.
boogenhagen
StMargarets
Lots of good reviews for this one, so I'll just recap why I liked it.

19 year-old heroine was falsely accused of having an affair with the hero's brother-in-law. It was her own trusting nature that led her to his hotel room and a near rape. The hero's sister wanted a divorce and was happy to throw the heroine under the bus so she could get out of a bad relationship. The brother-in-law committed suicide, so the heroine never had her metaphorical day in court.

Now, three years later, the hero's com
Chantal ❄️
This book is one of the authors better book in my opinion. The heroine was misjudged and mistreated by the hero. She is a beautiful model who had a run in with the Heroes brother in law from hell. He tries to rape her and he finds her and call her out as being a home wrecker. He does finally get a clue but only after she has suffered some and he tries to sleep with her. Poor girl she is just so sweet and he tries to fix it all in the end and it just goes all pear shape on him. I enjoyed it a lot ...more
L
Jul 27, 2016 L rated it liked it
She has masochistic tendencies (who in their right mind would willingly put themselves trough that hell and humiliation???) and hero is self-righteous pompous arse who feels extremely guilty when he is proven wrong. Throw in a good dose of angst, some manhandling and emotional confusion to get bouts of sexual desire going on beetween hero and heroine without any action happening. No wonder they were both frustrated, I would be too... but hey its the eighties.... Lol
Ria
Ria rated it it was ok
Mar 19, 2011
Lynn Smith
Lynn Smith rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Camile Lewis
Camile Lewis rated it it was ok
Mar 04, 2014
Lyla
Lyla rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2014
Huniya
Huniya rated it it was ok
Feb 11, 2015
Betty H.
Betty H. rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it did not like it
Jun 25, 2015
Reshmi
Reshmi rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2015
Sapheron
Sapheron rated it it was ok
Mar 13, 2012
Mitza101
Mitza101 rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2012
Virginia Elliott
Virginia Elliott rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2012
Tanya
Tanya rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2012
Debby
Debby rated it did not like it
Jul 30, 2016
Fre06 Begum
May 21, 2014 Fre06 Begum rated it did not like it
This was so boring!
LLCSpokane
LLCSpokane rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2012
NINORE
NINORE rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Sandra Cook
Sandra Cook rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2016
Trina
Trina rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2012
Yvonne Whittal was born and raised in South Africa, the setting of most of her romances. She started writing stories at a young age, but didn't really get serious about writing until after she married and had children. She got many rejection letters from publishers, until a friend who loved romances gave her to encouragement to continue.
More about Yvonne Whittal...