Start by marking “The Ghost at Camp David (Capital Mysteries Series #12)” as Want to Read:
The Ghost at Camp David (Capital Mysteries Series #12)

The Ghost at Camp David (Capital Mysteries #12)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Capitalize on kids' interest in President Obama, Washington, D.C., and the White House with the newly rebranded Capital Mysteries series
Legend says that on each dead president's birthday, hisghost haunts the grounds of the remote retreat Camp David. But KC and Marshall aren't worried, even though they will be there on October 14, President Eisenhower's birthday. That is,
Published July 27th 2010 by Random House Children's Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Ghost at Camp David, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ghost at Camp David

Rachael Vanderhoof
Ghost at Camp David is about two kids named KC,a brave and adventurous little girl, and Marshall, an easily frightened but witty boy, who go on a weekend retreat with the President of the United States to Camp David. Rumor has it, that past president's come back to haunt the camp on the day of their birthday. The kids discover that today is President Eisenhower's birthday. Will the rumors be true? Will the children get a glimpse of Eisenhower's ghost? Read this book to discover a mystery filled ...more
Laura Smith
Ron Roy writes great mysteries for kids. They're formulatic, yes. But that's half the fun. The Capital Mysteries have the added value about teaching readers fun facts about Washington DC that don't seem like history lessons at all when they're woven into the plot. I learned all kinds of fun facts about Camp David and giggled alot too, while solving this crime with my kids.
Dolly
Feb 03, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
We are really enjoying the Capital Mysteries series by Ron Roy. We just moved to the Washington DC area and love that we are learning more about the various historic locations nearby. Our girls enjoy the exciting plots and I like that they are interested in seeing the places we read about. We are looking forward to the next book, Capital Mysteries #13: Trapped on the D.C. Train! (A Stepping Stone Book, which should be out in May.
B
The twelth in the Capital Mysteries where readers are introduced to DC places with KC, the President's step daughter, and her best friend Marshall. Pretty light weight reading but I'd hand it to younger readers because of the references to places we can get to very easily living next door to DC. (Well, maybe not Camp David!)
Sydney
when legend says that on each of the dead president's birthday it haunts Camp David and KC and Marshall are not afraid because a president's dead birthday is coming up and KC and Marshall will sill be there and then all these weird stuff are happening they don't know if its the ghost that's doing or maybe someone else.
Payton
Its about how weird things happen in Camp David and KC and Marshall want to know who is doing all of that stuff.
This book was exciting, surprising, and a little bit scary!
Sasha
4.5 stars. Favorite book of this series so far.
Emily
Pretty bad. Poor the children!
Amy
Great story! I love this series!
Kendra Harris
Kendra Harris marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Meghan Wilson
Meghan Wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Leann J.
Leann J. marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Katelyn
Katelyn marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Nickoda Williams
Nickoda Williams marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Full name: Wallace Ronald Roy
Most known for the children's mystery series "A-Z Mysteries" and "Calendar Mysteries"
More about Ron Roy...
The Absent Author (A to Z Mysteries, #1) The Bald Bandit (A to Z Mysteries, #2) The Invisible Island (A to Z Mysteries, #9) The Canary Caper (A to Z Mysteries, #3) The Empty Envelope (A to Z Mysteries, #5)