Start by marking “Hurt Healer: Reaching Out to a Broken World” as Want to Read:
Hurt Healer: Reaching Out to a Broken World

Hurt Healer: Reaching Out to a Broken World

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  43 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Popular speaker and evangelist, Tony Nolan shares his own story of pain and redemption as he inspires readers to become Christ-like healers in a hurting world.
Published September 1st 2010 by Baker Books

To ask other readers questions about Hurt Healer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hurt Healer

MrWalterN
For the most part, my opinion of this book is that Tony Nolan has an incredibly overactive imagination. With that said, his closing two chapters were excellent, calling on Christians to stand up and live out the faith they profess by meeting spiritual needs as well as physical ones. Yet, as I was reading this, I couldn't help but think that when one adds to or changes biblical material, they can support any point or argument. It is much more challenging to legitimately build a case using only th ...more
Jaime Hay
I really enjoyed this book because Tony Nolan perfected the story of the good samaritan aka the hurt healer. It was best to read his perspective about the actual events before and after this very well known story in the Bible. Nolan does a great job encouraging others to become hurt healers in the broken world we live in. I am so glad I picked up this book after seeing Nolan speak ast Winter Jam2011.
Karissa
Although I didn't finish the book it gave me ideas to reach out to others through faith. I have a better understanding of the fears of atheists and how to address them. I also understand that I need to make sure my relationship with God is sound before trying to persuade others.
Jessica
This book was amazing! Truly inspired me to be a Hurt Healer. So many hurting people around me everyday who need to know and understand the amazing Grace and Love of Jesus!
Emily
Aug 05, 2011 Emily added it
Shelves: partially-read
I got this from the library but was too busy to finish it before it was due. I'll try again another time.
Lynnette Fries-mercer
This book really spoke to my heart!
Gregory Rothbard
Gregory Rothbard marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Brandon Mcpherson
Brandon Mcpherson marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Vicki L.
Vicki L. marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Kevin Byler
Kevin Byler is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2015
Robert Lorenz
Robert Lorenz marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Amanda
Amanda is currently reading it
Dec 29, 2014
Nick Charalambous
Nick Charalambous marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Eric Hart
Eric Hart marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
James
James marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Lori Davis
Lori Davis marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Agamaga
Agamaga marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Paula Wiseman
Paula Wiseman marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Julie Block
Julie Block marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Debbie Howey
Debbie Howey marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Debborah
Debborah marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Joey Ploof
Joey Ploof marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Jessie Fusco
Jessie Fusco marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Faith Fuel Gasp! Hurt Healer: Reaching Out to a Broken World The Bad Old Days. A Century Of Life In The Young Colony Of New Zealand GASP!