Start by marking “The Sinners Guide, from Vice to Virtue: Giving Him Instructions and Directions How to Become Virtuous. Translated from the Spanish of Lewis of Granada” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review

The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now fo

Published June 24th 2010 by Gale Ecco, Print Editions

To ask other readers questions about The Sinners Guide, from Vice to Virtue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sinners Guide, from Vice to Virtue

Stephen
Jul 26, 2013 Stephen rated it it was amazing
If I had only one book to read the rest of my life, it would be this one. If we could give 10 stars, I'd give it 10. The most important book I've ever read and will re-read it almost immediately. A lot of errors (sins) could have been avoided if only I had read this early on in my life. Written almost 500 years ago and it is as true now as it was then. It will remain so of that I am confident.
Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2012
Stephen Lowe
Stephen Lowe rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2013
Sean
Sean rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2011
Franklin Llanes
Franklin Llanes marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2012
Tanya Jackie
Tanya Jackie marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2012
Charmaine
Charmaine marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012
Jill Trousdale
Jill Trousdale marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014