Start by marking “Mya's Werewolf (Fantasy Island, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mya's Werewolf (Fantasy Island, #1)

Mya's Werewolf (Fantasy Island #1)

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  205 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Mya loves to read erotic romances featuring werewolves. When she gets a chance at a fantasy vacation which allows her to be the heroine in her very own romance created exclusively for her, she jumps at it.

But things don't go exactly as planned...
Kindle Edition
Published (first published May 20th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Mya's Werewolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mya's Werewolf

Ladymcbeth
love sex scene between a human woman and a werewolf in his were form :)
Connie
This book was all based upon fantasy, so I thought it was a good short read. When people have fantasies it is based off of preconceived ideas, and Mya's werewolf gave us that. Maya and the werewolf Gabe had a weekend affair in which she was claimed by Gabe the werewolf at night and incidentally, Gabe the human during the day. They claimed to love each other and normally it would bother me, but because this is a short, not so much. Animals stake their claims pretty quickly so I wouldn't judge tha ...more
Elise-banned from infomercials and ebay
I completed the True Mate series and was really looking for something good to read from Zena Wynn. This was ok, but, everyone knows my pet peeve about the love coming too soon after sex, especially sex with a were, vamp, kidnapper kind of thing. It was ok. I was glad it was a short read. Oh, and the way Gabe found out about her fantasy and ingrained himself in it would have creeped me out, but she rolled with it. Don't think I would loan this one out. TTFN-Sandy
Sandra
Do you remember the TV show Fantasy Island? If so, you'll understand the premise of this story.

Mya, an avid werewolf romance reader, a call center rep, longs for a romantic getaway with a werewolf. After paying a lot of money for the fantasy, she gets her wish.

Gabe, the werewolf is lonely and longs for a mate, he wants Mya.

What will happen at the end of the weekend? How will she ever be satisfied with a human again?

Cute story, well written.
J
This was a fun and steamy short read. I loved the concept of "Fantasy Island" where people can live out their favorite dreams or secret wishes. However, I sort of wish the twist had been different, so she could live her fantasy everyday.

Jolanda Weijers-heinsius
Liked the story:D I was suspecting for Tattoo to pop up somewhere in the story:D
Merenda
I really liked it, and was hoping that the male lead was what he paid to become for her.
N.L. Riviezzo
I didn't really care for the main characters. I found the premise to be largely unexplained and a bit confusing at time. The ending was extremely predictable.
Mytoya Garcia
I HAVE READ THIS SERIES AND LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL BOOK 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!
Renee Little
Renee Little marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Mia
Mia is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2014
Salma
Salma marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Keyshmaries
Keyshmaries marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Jim Dragon
Jim Dragon marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Vernae
Vernae marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Justina
Justina marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
A.H.Madison
A.H.Madison marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Rossanna Egan
Rossanna Egan marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
  • Coyote Inn [Interracial Shifter Romance]
  • The Fire of His Claim (Claimed, #2)
  • Utter Domination
  • Candid Camera (Were Watching, #1)
  • Wolf
  • Loving Large-Yours Only And Always
  • Hunger Moon Rising
  • Wild in the City (Werewulf Journals, #1)
  • Crash
  • Booby Trapped and Baby Proofed
  • Claiming Their Mate (Pack Wars, #2)
  • Feral (Lycan Warriors, #1)
  • Adrienne (A Bron Universe Novel #1)
  • Dimitri's Moon (The Megalodon Team, #6)
  • What a Bear Wants
  • Tiger Mine
  • Laid Bear (Urban Fairytales, #2)
  • Merrick's Destiny (Bloodhounds, #1.5)
True Mates (True Mates, #1) Mary and the Bear (True Mates, #2) Nikolai's Wolf (True Mates, #3) Tameka's Smile (True Mates, #4) Claiming Shayla (True Mates, #5)