Start by marking “Hawk's Way Grooms (Hawk's Way #10&12)” as Want to Read:
Hawk's Way Grooms (Hawk's Way #10&12)

Hawk's Way Grooms (Hawk's Way #10&12)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  198 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Now, following the success of Hawk's Way Rogues, Hawk's Way Brides and Hawk's Way Bachelors comes this compelling new volume containing the Virgin Groom and the Substitute Groom, two full-length novels featuring Joan's sizzling, powerful men.
Published November 1st 2002 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Hawk's Way Grooms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hawk's Way Grooms

RomReader
1st story: Injured pro-football player goes back to hometown to recuperate & finally rid himself of his virginity with his childhood BF who was raped at 16 & still struggling with her sexual self-confidence esp since she has large breasts. But both are not being very upfront about their issues/motives with each other.

2nd story: Fighter jet-pilot comes back to hometown to tell his BFF's longtime GF/fiance, who he's been in love with since a teen, that BFF died in action. He proposes to m
Deb Diem
I won a copy of Joan Johnston's book, Hawk's Way Grooms. There are actually two complete books in one, Hawk's Way: The Virgin Groom and Hawk's Way: The Substitute Groom. So I suppose I was double blessed. This book is a great read, very well written, with good stories, awesome characters and no cliff hangers. Hawk's Way Grooms was my first read of Joan Johnston's but won't be my last.
Cherise
It was OK - a light read, nothing too heavy. Some of the events in both stories were a little tough to swallow. Had they been more realistic, I probably would have enjoyed them more.

Tonia Caniglia
Not sure if I really like this style of writing. I can take it or leave it although I will probably read these only if I have nothing else.
Christel
Mar 28, 2009 Christel rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: western romance readers
Shelves: joan-johnston
Picked this one up, not bad. 2 stories about the Groom's of Hawk's Way ranch in Texas. will have to get more in this series.
Ashley
Definitely 5 stars for Mac and jewel's story, 4 or 4.5 stars for colt and jenny's.
Donnajo
Two stories in one book. Both relating to the same family.
Fern Deyo fosgate myers
Enjoyed the author's style of writing. moved the story along.
JJ
Light and distracting.
Erin Thrash
One of my favorite Authors
Billie Everett
Billie Everett marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Amanda
Amanda added it
Aug 11, 2015
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Maryann Reinhart
Maryann Reinhart is currently reading it
Jul 20, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca is currently reading it
Jul 18, 2015
Princes Besada
Princes Besada marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Biba
Biba marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Pam Luteran-Isbell
Pam Luteran-Isbell marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Kathie
Kathie added it
Jul 02, 2015
Carol
Carol added it
Jun 07, 2015
  • A Very NASCAR Holiday (Colby Agency, #35)
  • Seduced into a Paper Marriage (The Hudsons of Beverly Hills, #6)
  • Wedding Bell Blues
  • Wyoming Brides
  • Mackenzies Bundle: Mackenzie's Mountain / Mackenzie's Mission / Mackenzie's Pleasure / A Game of Chance
  • Virgin River Series #1-4
  • A Vow to Love
  • Tamed by a Laird (Galloway Trilogy, #1)
  • A Dry Creek Courtship
  • A Stone Creek Christmas (Stone Creek, #4)
  • Season of Strangers (Paranormal Series II, #3)
  • First Dance (The Bridesmaid Chronicles, #3)
  • His Wicked Promise (McKay, #2)
  • On Fire
  • Jennifer Crusie Bundle: Welcome to Temptation/ Fast Women/ Faking It
  • How to Take the Grrrr Out of Anger
  • Dude, That's Rude! (Get Some Manners)
  • Taking Stock
Joan Johnston (born Little Rock, Arkansas) is a best-selling American author of over forty contemporary and historical romance novels.

Johnston was the third of seven children born to an Air Force sergeant and his music-teacher wife. She received a B.A. in theatre arts from Jacksonville University in 1970, then earning an M.A. in theatre from the University of Illinois, Urbana in 1971. She received
More about Joan Johnston...

Hawk's Way (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Honey and the Hired Hand (Hawk's Way #1)
  • The Rancher and the Runaway Bride
  • The Cowboy And The Princess (Hawk's Way #3)
  • The Wrangler and the Rich Girl
  • The Cowboy Takes a Wife
  • The Unforgiving Bride
  • The Headstrong Bride
  • The Disobedient Bride
  • The Temporary Groom
  • The Virgin Groom
The Cowboy (Bitter Creek #1) Texas Bride (Mail-Order Brides #1) (Bitter Creek #9) The Texan (Bitter Creek, #2) The Loner (Bitter Creek, #3) Wyoming Bride (Mail-Order Brides, #2)