Start by marking “A Rose Revealed (Amish Farm Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Rose Revealed (Amish Farm Trilogy, #3)

A Rose Revealed (Amish Farm Trilogy #3)

Rose Martin became a nurse because she wanted to help people in pain. And she has come to realize that part of being a nurse means encountering death. But death by natural causes... not by murder. When cancer-stricken Sophie Hostetter is murdered, Rose begins asking questions. She's drawn into a maze of family secrets that endanger her own life.
Published February 1st 2011 by Harvest House Publishers (first published January 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Rose Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Rose Revealed

Sisters of the Quilt by Cindy WoodsmallBeside Still Waters by Tricia GoyerSeek Me with All Your Heart by Beth WisemanThe Mercy by Beverly  LewisThe Wonder of Your Love by Beth Wiseman
2011 Best Amish Books Read
25th out of 63 books — 47 voters
The Master's Plan by Stephany TullisA Deal with God by Michael HadenUnconditional by Tanya EavensonA Voice in the Wind by Francine RiversRedeeming Love by Francine Rivers
Inspirational Romances
465th out of 576 books — 277 voters

More lists with this book...

Janice Aitkens
Aug 29, 2016 Janice Aitkens rated it liked it
I read this on the kindle

This was the last in the 3 book series

It was a nice story but as with the other 2 books rather slow also the story opens with a
Car exploding & this was a the main start to the story but then it seems to have got left & just comes back into the story here & there once you finish the book it a nice story but overall of the series I think each book doesn't flow as well as some books
A quick, easy read that is worth the time, A Rose Remembered is the third book of a trilogy. It has elements of amish life, suspense, romance, and the struggles of dealing with mistakes you have made in life and/or disabilities that make doing some things harder. I really enjoyed the realistic spiritual growth some of the characters went through. I did find it a little hard to believe that one character under shunning was eventually able to live in the same community with the amish, find a job, ...more
Nov 15, 2014 Paula-O rated it really liked it
A Rose Revealed is #3"Amish Farm Trilogy" by Gayle Roper

This is the first book I have read by this author and I enjoyed it a lot, being the third book in a trilogy did not hurt the story at all..Rose is a wonderful character.
The book starts out literally with a bang, explosive-yes.
Rose is a nurse and is helping Sophie Hostetter as she heals, today is her first day out and the day is definately not what Rose expected in a million years.
Rose spends time on an amish farm and meets again one Jake Z
Apr 07, 2011 Cindy rated it really liked it
Previously published as The Decision, A Rose Revealed is a bit different type of an Amish book. It is set in Amish country and some of the characters in the story are Amish, but Rose the main character is not Amish.
Rose is a visiting nurse/home health nurse, and has worked among the Amish for years, she also was raised in the same area, so she knows much about Amish tradition. When a horrifying explosion leaves Rose dazed and confused, and her patient and the patient's son dead, Rose collapses.
Mar 07, 2011 Laura rated it really liked it
Author: Gayle Roper
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
February 2011
ISBN: 978-0-7369-2588-4
Genre: Inspirational/Amish mystery

Rose Martin is a home health nurse. She is just helping a wealthy client, Sophie Hostetter, in the car and turns back to get something when the car explodes—killing Sophie and her son. As soon as the police leave the scene, Rose starts for home, but used to clients dying due to natural causes is one thing. From murder, quite another. She pulls off into
Maureen Timerman
Feb 12, 2011 Maureen Timerman rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011-read
A Rose Revealed is the final book in the Amish Farm Trilogy. You feel like you really know the Zook family and friends. This book is Rose Martin's and Jake Zook's romance. Forgiveness is one of the main themes in this story. Accepting the Lord's forgiveness doesn't seem to be as big a problem as much as forgiving themselves for their demons. I enjoyed this book and loved the epilogue that let me knew what happened 3 years down the road!

Product Description

Readers who have loved Gayle Roper’s firs
Dec 30, 2012 Gayle rated it it was amazing

Book 3
From my own bookshelf

Rose Martin became a nurse to be able to help people and that's just what she did. She came to understand that being a nurse not only meant helping people get better but death. Death seemed to follow her.

Sophie Hostetter had cancer and was murdered in front of Rose. Rose was soon in the middle of a web of family secrets that put her in danger.

She has an attraction to an Amish raised Jake Zook. This only makes her life more of a mystery. She hel
May 14, 2016 Jill rated it liked it
In the final book of the Amish Farm Trilogy, once again, the Zook family takes in a non-Amish woman into their household. Nurse Rose Martin is drawn into a mystery when her patient is killed in a car explosion. Roper weaves tests of faith between should be couples as Amish and Christian faith causes their relationships to clash and be tested. This book is the most complex of the trilogy, but like the other can stand on its own.
April Suter
Aug 15, 2011 April Suter rated it it was amazing
Theme: forgiveness
This final part of the trilogy Rose, the EMT that found Jake after his accident in book one, has witness a murder and finds herself closer to Jake, the Amish raised man in a wheelchair.

What got me 147. "Why do we need to forgive ourselves if God's already forgiven us in Christ?" "Isn't not forgiving yourself saying your're more important than God?"..."Or as important as God?"... "If God forgave you, and God is really God, shouldn't that be enough? Doesn't insis
Louise E.
Mar 03, 2016 Louise E. rated it it was amazing
Book 3 of 3....Very good story.
Nov 06, 2011 Elentarien rated it it was amazing
A lovely conclusion to the series. (At least I think its the conclusion. It wrapped up as if it was.)

Picking up with two of the characters introduced in the first book, but Rose was not explored until now.

A lovely, light-hearted, humourous read, though with more serious overtones as well. (Well it can't ALL be funny! :))

All in all, I loved the characters. The situation was a bit understated, but added enough action to keep things rolling and ended very satisfactorily.
Sep 24, 2011 Kav rated it it was amazing
After reading the first book in the Amish Farm Trilogy I rushed out and bough the second and third and read them both back to back. Roper has spun magic throughout this series and it makes for obsessive reading. She excels at characterization -- developing relationships that are fraught with complication and angst but somehow still laced with hope. And there's always an emphasis on spiritual truths that make me pause and take stock of my own life.
Tina Watson
May 14, 2011 Tina Watson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-read
I loved this book and I actually wanted more books in the series.
In this book I liked the journey and the suspense of what was going to happen next.
Was shocked as to who the bomber was though.
The ending was GREAT!
Good story, but it's a shame the publisher chose a cover illustration that has nothing to do with the plot.
Feb 28, 2011 Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Love Gayle's books. This series presents a different and interesting
slant on an Amish story.
Sep 15, 2012 Kathryn rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, 2012-books
nice end to the trilogy. I stay so busy reading books, that I forget to log them here. :)
Mar 27, 2014 Lynda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amish
An extensive review to follow.
May 16, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2011-new
Jan marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2016
Vivian Zehr
Vivian Zehr rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2016
KTL added it
Oct 12, 2016
Karen Bartosh
Karen Bartosh is currently reading it
Oct 05, 2016
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
shelby melton
shelby melton rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Mary Goodwin
Mary Goodwin marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Tori rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Tammy Bernadt
Tammy Bernadt marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2016
Angie Cain
Angie Cain marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2016
Julie Ann
Julie Ann rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Danelle Cale
Danelle Cale marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
  • Ella's Wish (Little Valley, #2)
  • Never Far from Home (Miller Family, #2)
  • Sarah's Gift (Pleasant Valley, #4)
  • Family Blessings (Amish Brides of Celery Fields, #2)
  • The Secrets Beneath (Mysteries of Middlefield, #2)
  • A Harvest of Hearts (Amish of Seymour County, #2)
  • When Strawberries Bloom (Lizzie Searches for Love, #2)
Gayle Roper is the award-winning author of more than 40 books and has been a Christy finalist three times.
She lives with her husband in southeastern Pennsylvania where she enjoys reading, gardening, and her family.
More about Gayle Roper...

Amish Farm Trilogy (3 books)
  • A Stranger's Wish (Amish Farm Trilogy, #1)
  • A Secret Identity (Amish Farm Triology, #2)