Start by marking “How Privatized Banking Really Works Integrating Austrian Economics With The Infinite Banking Concept” as Want to Read:
How Privatized Banking Really Works   Integrating Austrian Economics With The Infinite Banking Concept

What if there was a solution to government intervention and our current money madness? Would you hesitate one minute in wanting to know what it is? Of course not! No one would. The problem is so pervasive that a solution seems impossible and yet, there is a solution. This solution's only requirement is the action of a single person acting in a manner to help only himself, ...more
Published July 2010 by Sheridan Books, Inc. (first published 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about How Privatized Banking Really Works Integrating Austrian Economics With The Infinite Banking Concept

Helene
Oct 19, 2010 Helene rated it it was ok
this book both assumes you agree with the author and makes some leaps with its conclusions, and at the same time explains other basic concepts in depth. you are either are trying to further educate a group that agrees with you and already has some base knowledge, or you are trying to persuade a group that disagrees with you by providing a new perspective on something.

also, the formatting of this book is very unprofessional. are production artists that expensive?

i think this could have been a ver
Candy
Oct 07, 2016 Candy added it
More motivation if you already are into IBC. I suggest you start with something else if you want to understand how the IBC works. I have a policy and I love it. No one asks me about my credit when I call for a loan. I just get a check in the mail. I have a check on the way as I write this.
Seth
Jul 29, 2015 Seth rated it really liked it
The first 2/3 of this book is a popular-level description of Austrian economics--both how it diagnoses our current economic malaise and then proposes to fix it. Pretty standard stuff.

But the final third describes what is most commonly known as the Infinite Banking Concept, developed by Nelson Nash in the 80s, and argues that it is essentially a microcosm of Austrian economics within a family's financial plan: Savings comes before wealth; you can't inflate money into new wealth; etc.

What stands o
Dave Maddock
Jul 23, 2016 Dave Maddock rated it liked it
Shelves: investing, economics
I skimmed Parts 1 & 2 as these are a general intro to finance from an Austrian economics perspective. Part 3 is what I came for, which is an argument for using whole life insurance as a cash flow management tool. Bob Murphy also describes how this approach is a way to opt-out of the Keynesian system of fiat inflation.
Lawrence M Law
Mar 24, 2016 Lawrence M Law rated it it was amazing
I loved this book because it teaches the novice how money actually works and should work in a sane and safe world. Today things are not so safe and require using financial tools that are risk free and still provide savings, protection and growth. I loved the book... great read!
Martin Boehm
Martin Boehm rated it it was ok
Feb 28, 2016
Conrad Kunkel
Conrad Kunkel rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy rated it did not like it
Dec 23, 2015
Matthew
Matthew rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2016
Jacek Tatko
Jacek Tatko rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2014
Alex Bell
Alex Bell rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Tim Rozmajzl
Tim Rozmajzl rated it liked it
May 16, 2015
CJay Engel
CJay Engel rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2015
Rich
Rich rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2016
John
John rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2015
Reagan Beattie
Reagan Beattie rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2012
john matthews
john matthews rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2015
David Rosage
David Rosage rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2015
Chuck
Chuck rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2012
Jim
Jim rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Matt Johnson
Matt Johnson rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2012
Suzie
Suzie rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
Evan
Evan rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Robert
Robert rated it liked it
May 10, 2011
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
Thomas Kidd
Thomas Kidd rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2015
Jason Vanzin
Jason Vanzin rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Ryan Landgraff
Ryan Landgraff rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2011
kenyon robson
kenyon robson rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2014
Clarkcordner
Clarkcordner rated it liked it
May 19, 2016