Start by marking “Prize of a Lifetime” as Want to Read:
Prize of a Lifetime

Prize of a Lifetime

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  56 ratings  ·  4 reviews

It's the prize of a lifetime: one million dollars and your own hotel. All Sasha Carrington has to do is beat the competition on the new TV show Heartbreak Hotel. The daily challenges test her creative flair and business acumen, but it's fellow contestant Mitchell Davenport who's pushing her emotions to the limit. Before they knew they'd be rivals, Mitchell and Sasha shared
Published October 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Prize of a Lifetime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prize of a Lifetime

Crystal
Donna Hill is great at what she does and I love reading her books. This is another one to add to the pile and maybe read again some day.
Tyesha
Great book, Donna Hill is a great at what she does, her sex secens make you feel like your one of the characters lol. all in all great book i would highly recommeneded.
Carla Jamison
The story was really cute. I loved the fact that he was willing to walk away from her to make sure her dream came true. In doing that his dream came true also.
Cea
This was actually a good book...I was surprised as this was another I downloaded on my Kindle as it was inexpensive...but this really is a good book.
Brianna
Brianna marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Mona Johnson
Mona Johnson marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Shantel Noel
Shantel Noel marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
susan rivera
susan rivera marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Dianna
Dianna marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Bonita
Bonita marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Big Girls Don't Cry A Whole Lotta Love Heat Wave In My Bedroom Divas, Inc.