Prize of a Lifetime

Prize of a Lifetime

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  4 reviews

It's the prize of a lifetime: one million dollars and your own hotel. All Sasha Carrington has to do is beat the competition on the new TV show Heartbreak Hotel. The daily challenges test her creative flair and business acumen, but it's fellow contestant Mitchell Davenport who's pushing her emotions to the limit. Before they knew they'd be rivals, Mitchell and Sasha shared...more
Published October 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents (first published January 1st 2009)

Crystal
Donna Hill is great at what she does and I love reading her books. This is another one to add to the pile and maybe read again some day.
Tyesha
Great book, Donna Hill is a great at what she does, her sex secens make you feel like your one of the characters lol. all in all great book i would highly recommeneded.
Carla Jamison
The story was really cute. I loved the fact that he was willing to walk away from her to make sure her dream came true. In doing that his dream came true also.
Cea
This was actually a good book...I was surprised as this was another I downloaded on my Kindle as it was inexpensive...but this really is a good book.
Nali
Nali marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Snow19
Snow19 added it
Feb 21, 2014
Juanita Peoples
Juanita Peoples marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Shamarian
Shamarian marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Katrelle
Katrelle marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2013
Vivian
Vivian marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Donna Livingston
Donna Livingston marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Dee's Reading nook
Dee's Reading nook marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
Janay
Janay marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013