Start by marking “Stepwives: Ten Steps to Help Ex-Wives and Step-Mothers End the Struggle and Put the Kids First” as Want to Read:

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Stepwives: (n) (1) ex-wife and current wife to the same man, mother and stepmother to the same children; (2) women destined to battle for the love and control of their families...until now!

Lynne and Louise were stepwives for ten years. While they managed a barely civil relationship, each was seething with anger on the inside. It all boiled over in an ugly scene on the day
Published June 15th 2010 by Touchstone (first published April 9th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Stepwives, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stepwives

JoAnna
Revolutionary ideas for this new step-mom! I could hardly put this book down, I was so eager to make the relationship with my husband's ex a positive one. But I couldn't really imagine getting the ideas off the pages and into real life. My husband's ex also wants to have a good relationship with me, but there's such an age difference between us, we have a difficult time connecting. I tried suggesting several ideas to her from this book, but either she's too busy or simply isn't interested. I'm n ...more
Brenda
It's a good book. There are some great principles in here. Sadly, it won't be applicable to a lot of people. Not all ex-wives and step-mothers will be able to co-exist as the authors do.
Jeff Bobin
This is a good read for Ex-Wives and Stepmothers to think about in developing a relationship so that the kids will benefit from your relatioship rather than suffer from it.

Raquel
Angela Ezzell
Angela Ezzell marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Coyora Dokusho
Coyora Dokusho marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Saleem
Saleem added it
Jan 14, 2013
Annaliisa
Annaliisa marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2012
Sara
Sara is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2012
Davida
Davida marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2012
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2012
Kenia
Kenia marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2011
Shannon Paulson
Shannon Paulson marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2011
Darcy Sosebee
Darcy Sosebee marked it as to-read
May 25, 2010
Erika Compliment
Erika Compliment marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2009