Start by marking “Prophecy Moon” as Want to Read:
Prophecy Moon

Prophecy Moon

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Loner Travis O'Conner becomes the unwilling champion of a mysterious seer who plunges him into another dimension. His only guide—a deck of Tarot cards in her possession.

He falls in love with a woman who may not be his ally, while battling wizards intent on destroying him. Must Travis lose his love in order to save his world?
Published (first published July 25th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Prophecy Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prophecy Moon

Anne
What a gem of a book! This has everything you could want in it. a fantastic adventure love comradeship and what a story!! I must praise highly this author and highly recommend it. Onto the next book of Laura Eno.
Erin Cole
“…richly sated with magic and adventure.”

Laura Eno’s novel, “Prophecy Moon,” is testament to her skill in weaving fantasy and romance into a story that is richly sated with magic and adventure. With exceptional language, Eno’s writing captures the reader at the heart—where love can be lost, trust can be sold, and destiny can hinder on the forces of magic alone.

Travis knows his beautiful world with love, Lessa, is about to change when an old seer comes to his door one peaceful morning, giving hi
Sheila
Prophecy Moon starts with a pleasant morning’s routine—husband, wife and breakfast, interrupted by the woman at the door. But there are secrets behind that strange intruder, and hopeless realities behind the interrupted meal. Travis’s other world is a miserable place; and a curious seer with an even curiouser deck of cards may be his only hope.

Soon Travis spins into an altogether different, third reality, well-painted by the author with rich greenery and pleasing scents contrasting with the prev
Albert
Overall Feedback: Eno draws the reader into the action right off the bat and keeps pounding the action into your reading imagination and still manages to add a bit of romance into the story. Plenty of reviews will state that this is a page turner and that they could not put it down. But I say from the start to the finish it will not be that you can not put it down, it will be that you will not WANT to put it down.

Point of View: Fall in love, seek adventure, go on a quest to deliver something enc
Helen
Prophecy Moon, by Laura Eno, is a fantasy. It has romance involved, but is a fantasy through and through. As far as I know, it is not a series, but it’s also not Eno’s first book. She’s also written: Realms of the Red Rabbit, Book 1, Realms of the Red Rabbit – Jake, Book 2, and Seducer of Her Dreams.

I tend to read a lot of mystery, suspense, and thrillers. Very little romance or fantasy. I really liked Prophecy Moon, though. It’s fast paced and will keep you reading, sort of a fantasy thriller.

H
Graeme Ing
This book hooked me from the beginning. Laura has created a fascinating world where wizards are mysterious, feared and far from cliched. The offspring of a wizard and a human leads to a half-breed with limited powers which differ per person. Our hero is sucked into this world on a quest, and falls in with an interesting bunch of such half-breeds.

The best part of the book was guessing the motivations of each of his companions. Who can be trusted and who are enemies? Laura does this very well, kee
Icy Sedgwick
This is a fine debut for a talented writer, maintaining a consistent pace and even tone. With no preamble, Eno throws us straight into the adventure. Prophecy Moon is an easy read, ticking the boxes of the fantasy check list. Travis is the brave hero who not only has to learn to use a myriad of magickal abilities, but he also has to learn how to love, which is arguably a harder challenge. Elessa is the feisty hunter who captures his heart, while a cast of strong characters fleshes out the plot w ...more
Angie
always like laura's writing, characters are easy to get hooked on. As usual, my only complaint is that the book is too short! Would love to see more :)
Jen
Where to begin?

It was a neat idea. Though nothing really jumped out at me as an awesome and new notion. The plot was predictable and a little boring. The style of writing was abrupt and became quite annoying. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I always thought the past tense of shine was shone. Not shined. Little things like that are all over this book.

The plot seemed contrived and generic. A dystopian parallel society was a neat idea which is why I read it, but this book failed in execution. The character
Shirley
Shirley marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Annabel
Annabel marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Valentina
Valentina marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Inny4
Inny4 marked it as to-read
Inga
Inga marked it as to-read
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Lisa Ridenour
Lisa Ridenour marked it as to-read
Pallavi
Pallavi marked it as to-read
Jacinda
Jacinda marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Nanche
Nanche marked it as to-read
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »
Laura Eno lives in Florida with three skulking cats and two absurdly happy dogs. After spending years immersed in college but never figuring out what she wanted to be when she grew up, she now writes novels late at night with the help of muses from the underworld. And, no, she still hasn't grown up but that's okay. Please visit her strange imagination at Laura Eno and follow her on Twitter at laur ...more
More about Laura Eno...
My Enchanted Life Realms Of The Red Rabbit: (Realms Of The Red Rabbit Series, Book 1) Immortal Desires (Well of Souls, #1) Realms Of The Red Rabbit Jake: (Realms Of The Red Rabbit Series, Book 2) (Volume 2) Stone of Destiny