Seduce Me (Harlequin Temptation)

Seduce Me (Harlequin Temptation)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  251 ratings  ·  16 reviews

A man this hot is worth breaking all of her rules for...

Rule # 1--No blind dates.

Having suffered through one too many, there's no way Samantha O'Ryan will agree to a blind date. Until her best friend needs a favor, that is. Enter Jack Knight. If she'd known how hot he is, she never would have protested.

Rule # 2--No kissing on the first date.

Sam can't resist Jack. And b

Published (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Seduce Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduce Me

Jenny E
It's hard to rate these little Harlequin stories more than 2 or 3 stars, to be honest. They are so short and superficial, but this was definitely a good one and I gave it 4 stars just because I ADORED the hero Jack - YUMM-Oooo!!!
CL (www.loveisastateofmind.net)
2.5*

I am afraid to say that this was a very rare Jill Shalvis book that didn't make me feel anything. Not a thing, nada. It had all the ingredients of a straight-up, no frills short contemporary romance and I didn't not like anything about it ..... I just failed to engage with the characters and care about them.
Tracy
~* 3.5 Stars *~
Samantha O'Ryan lives life on her own terms. She surfs when she wants, owns her own beachfront sandwich place, and lives a simple and easy-to-maintain lifestyle above it. She dates casually when she wants, goes where she wants, buys what she wants. The only thing she can't do is bake brownies. And she's tried. Repeatedly. She doesn't do relationships - her choice. Losing her parents at a young age scarred her and she's never felt comfortable with commitment. The only two people sh...more
Melinda
Sam is a people-let-you-down sort of person. She's had a hard life and all she wants is to run her cafe and surf. Jack is an all-the-world-is-full-of-users sort of person. The fun part about these two is that they seem so willing to have fun. Sam is down for whatever and Jack just wants to stay out of the media's eye. They dated. So many books skip the dating part and it was nice to see them get to know each other and flirt. I've read this book before but I didn't know it till I started reading...more
Dinah Petersen
Good (and hot) love story

Good (and hot) love story

It's a good one. I love the characters and enjoyed every moment. A keeper for sure! This is one I will keep and c.f. one back to for sure......
Cathiecaffey
I so miss the Temptation books! Jill Shalvis is a wonderful author that I have read many of her Temptations and other books of hers! This book may be available now in ebook, and its fun to go back to reading the earlier books of hers! I would end up recommending all of hers so check any out! This one is such a sensual story about two who really belong together. I won't repeat what the story is about, but you will end up feeling for each of them and watching their relationship and love grow even...more
Bri
4.5, but I'm rounding up because I swooned all over myself with this book.

I've read a looo-hot of Jill's books, and while I love her books, they do have a certain formula to them. And though this one had a small glimpse of that (commitment phobes), it was a FRESH read. The UST was outta this world. Sam was unique, fun, ballsy, and not in a fake way. I truly loved her character. And Jack? He had me at 6'6". (ok, so he was way more than height, and truthfully would give Brady a run for his money...more
Deanna Drake
Good story that kept you reading! Love Shalvis so, not surprised that this one was just as appealing to me as her others. Jack was AMAZING, right from the start! Sam, the wounded bird, with her inability to commit in any relationship, was identifiable. The banter between the two, leading up to their ultimate love making was very good but, the only thing I disliked was that the tragedy of losing her business/home to the fire caused them to unite. I would have liked it to be a little less "make me...more
Emily
I felt like I read this book in 2 seconds... Which is a bad thing.

Seduce me is a story about a woman named Sam who works/lives about a small sandwich shop. Her friend sets her up on a blind date with a guy named Jack, who is ex NBA. They claim they hate relationships and only want sex. Of course that changes after they have their first date. Magical cure called meeting the right person. Crazy.

Terrible book.
Katie
All I can say for this one is adorable. It was a short and quick read, and really hit the spot. I've read a few of Shalvis's older books, and I absolutely love her humor. There are always times I find myself grinning or even laughing at the characters, really bringing me into the story more.

I don't have much to say about this other than that it was great and just encourages me to get more of Shalvis's backlist!

Marlana
Even though this book was short and a quick read it was still hot and cute. Jack from the beginning was dreamy as ever! Sam also had her moments thank god she took the chance on Jack. I would have loved for the story to be longer, but all in all it was def another winner from Jill Shalvis.
Tara
This was read as a "Mental Mind Break" from all the doom and gloom I've been reading lately. Easy read with likable characters...him more-so than her. Steamy scenes and intense attraction. Not too bad..for fluff!
Risbee
I have all the smiles. It was cute and hot and sweet and the little bit of angst was just enough and just yay!

**grins**
Rochelle
It was okay - two "commitment-phobes" want more than just a fling.
Shelby Cramer
Shelby Cramer marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Dee
Dee marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
s a m .
s a m . marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Mariska
Mariska marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Caydenspia
Caydenspia marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Amy Johnson
Amy Johnson marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
  • Men of Courage II
  • Caught on Camera (Harlequin Blaze #608)
  • Better Naughty Than Nice: No Mistletoe Required\Her Secret Santa\Snug in His Bed (Harlequin Blaze, #507)
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Seducing Mr. Right
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
  • Mother, Please!
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • Light My Fire (The DeMarco Family, #4)
  • Strike Zone (Richmond Rogues, #3)
  • Cinderella & the CEO (Kings of California, #7)
  • Blade's Lady (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1023)
  • Coming Undone (Seal, #1)
  • Honey and the Hired Hand
  • Body Check
  • Face-Off
  • Claimed: The Pregnant Heiress (The Takeover #1)
  • One Man Rush (Double Overtime, #1)

Look for Jill's latest, IT'S IN HIS KISS, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo...more
More about Jill Shalvis...
Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1) Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)