Start by marking “Wicked Seduction (Wicked, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Seduction (Wicked, #2)

Wicked Seduction (Wicked #2)

3.74  ·  Rating Details  ·  110 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Pirate Kit Frazier returns to England to find that being on land is even more dangerous than at sea-especially when he's beguiled by a beauty who will do anything to escape the dire circumstances of her life.
Published March 1st 2011 by Berkley (first published January 25th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Seduction

Melanie
Oct 04, 2011 Melanie rated it it was amazing
I reviewed this book for Romance Reader At heart website.

RRAH's THOUGHTS AND PONDERINGS:

I've been so eager to read this book. WICKED SEDUCTION is a sequel to WICKED SURRENDER, and I highly recommend you read the prequel first. In order for you to understand our hero and his state of mind, his life before he gets thrown onto the ship bound for colonies, you need to know who he was and what he went through. I expected Kit's story to be good, but the story that unfolded was AMAZING!

When first we
Anne Marsh
Jul 25, 2011 Anne Marsh rated it really liked it
I adore Jade Lee's historicals-- her Asian Blaze (The Concubine) remains one of my all-time favorites-- but this was a little different than what I've come to expect from Jade Lee. The characters are just as rich and three-dimensional as ever, but the setting was pure England. There's still plenty of hot loving, an alpha-but-wounded hero (is PTSD a new trend in romance novels?), and a feisty heroine, but nada about Asia.

Shani
Jun 07, 2011 Shani rated it really liked it
I completely enjoyed the characters of Kit and Maddy! Rose, however, was excessively annoying! I was thoroughly engrossed, and satisfied with all but the abrupt ending with Rose talking of course... Ugh. Even so, I didn't hold Rose against the rest of the book. I would have gven 4.5 stars if it were possible. Great story!
Historical Romance Books
“Wicked Seduction” by Jade Lee

What would you do if your brother sent you away on a ship that is later captured by pirates, and then refuses to pay your ransom to set you free? Kit Frazier had to live seven long years of torture, horrific pain and nightmares at the hands of his captors. He also now lives with extreme guilt for not being able to save a young boy from dying while in captivity. Can Kitt ever heal from the painful memories of his capture? Will he ever be able to forgive his brother M
Cheap and Lazy
If You’re a Sucker for a Tortured Hero, you’ll fall for Kit. And right from the start, Maddy is perfect for him—strong, steady, sensible, quick-thinking, though she has some pretty serious problems of her own. The development of the characters and the romance was steady, but the plot made a couple of abrupt jumps (Kit’s healing and the ending, especially). The emotions and the love scenes are where this book (and it’s predecessor) truly excelled. You don't have to read the previous book, Wicked ...more
Bookaholics
Mar 08, 2011 Bookaholics rated it really liked it
Wicked Seduction by Jade Lee
Historical Romance -March 1st, 2011
4 stars

Kit Frazier returned to England after seven long years at sea - three of which he was kept as a slave. He spent the next four years fighting to regain his humanity and a veneer of civility before he decided that he was ready to return to England. However, his homecoming was bittersweet; his fiancé married another believing that he was dead, and his mother and grandmother died.

Then he unexpectedly, he meets the sweet and lovel
Monique
Jun 06, 2011 Monique rated it liked it
Reviewed at AsianCocoa's Secret Garden

3.5 Stars

Wicked Seduction is a historical romance that takes place in London, England. There was plenty of action and conflict with a strong level-headed heroine and a dashing flawed hero.

This book starts off with a lot of action as Kit is in the process of saving a young man from his former fate of enslavement. He has returned to the same slave ship he was tortured on to kill his former master.

Kit Frazier is a former pirate slave who has bought his freedom
Book Review Diva
Jan 11, 2012 Book Review Diva rated it it was amazing
“Wicked Seduction” by Jade Lee

*MariaA*
Sep 27, 2013 *MariaA* rated it really liked it
Shelves: rose
3.5
My heart really hurt for Kit there..what happened to him in the previous book, how he was depicted in that one and then how circumstances led him to become the shattered guy in this one is all too angsty! I liked Maddy's strong character but halfway through, the story got really abrupt.
I literally turned pages to check maybe I skipped out something somewhere :( one minute Kit is having fits and is so broken that it makes you think how his journey to stability will be and next you know he'd
Jan
Mar 03, 2015 Jan rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyed this book! Great plot and great character development---I couldn't wait to pick it up after putting it down to do boring things like laundry and sleeping and working!! I recommend it!
Carleen
May 09, 2015 Carleen rated it really liked it
Kit is a broken man after being a pirate slave, and finally gets a chance to heal when he meets Maddy. Kit and Maddy were fine, but her cousin Rose was so annoying.
Kathy
Jun 17, 2014 Kathy rated it really liked it
My favorite Jade Lee book.
Victoria
Apr 15, 2015 Victoria rated it liked it
6/10
Staci
Apr 06, 2011 Staci rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011
Could someone please put Rose in a vault and lock the door? I don't think I've ever been as annoyed with a character as I was with her.

I don't usually comment on covers, but this one is ridiculous! Talk about scantily clad, buxom (although are the girls on the cover as large as Kit says they are?), beauty. I had to hide the cover because my 7-yr-old was paying too much attention to the location of their legs - he had the head tilt going any everything.

Sheesh.
Diane Peterson
Aug 14, 2014 Diane Peterson rated it really liked it
Jade Lee does a good job again with this sequel to Wicked Surrender. Her male leads are very romantic and sensual, but are somewhat tortured heroes. The female leads are sensible and loving. This one had Kit and Maddy in a good story with good character development. Great steamy scenes!
Deanna Against Censorship
I wanted to see what happened to sweet Kit. I like the older Kit bette4r. He was too young before. Now he is a man, a broken man, but a man. Maddy is grounded. She is strong emotionally. They are perfect together. A good story.
Mary
Aug 31, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it
This book was even better then the first book in the series. The hero was so wounded emotionally and the heroine was the only person that could help him heal. This is my favorite kind of hero. This was a very good book.
Jenny Rebecca
Mar 08, 2011 Jenny Rebecca rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Jade wrote a very likeable tortured hero. I tried reading the book before this one, and I'm going to have to give it another go.
Monica Autry
Jul 14, 2014 Monica Autry rated it really liked it
I really love this love story. I love how Maddy is so unaware of how attractive she is to her pirate and how oblivious arose is. Nice dynamics.
Mommyreview.com
May 15, 2011 Mommyreview.com rated it liked it
A little shorter, felt there could be more story to tell, both the main characters were a little hopeless, but it was sweet romance.
Shauna
Jan 28, 2012 Shauna rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: romance readers
I like everything Jade Lee writes, but this is one of her best. The characters are unusual and I was rooting for them from the beginning.
Tasha
Jun 16, 2011 Tasha rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, historical, dnf
I skipped ahead. It didn't look like the boringness improved any.
Vinu Premlal
Vinu Premlal rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2016
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2016
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Dianna
Dianna added it
Mar 18, 2016
  • Captured by a Rogue Lord (Rogues of the Sea, #2)
  • The Rogue Pirate's Bride (The Sons of the Revolution, #3)
  • The Amorous Education of Celia Seaton (The Burgundy Club, #3)
  • My False Heart (Lorimer Family & Clan Cameron, #1)
  • Prelude to a Scandal (Scandal, #1)
  • Hunting JC (Sherman Family Series, #1)
  • Dance of the Crystal (Dance, #3)
  • Awaken, My Love
  • A Man Worth Fighting For (Wiccan Haus, #2)
  • The Seduction of His Wife (Hallaway Sisters, #1)
  • Ripe for Pleasure (The League of Second Sons, #1)
  • Devil's Own (Clan MacAlpin, #2)
  • Seven Nights to Forever
  • The Most Improper Miss Sophie Valentine (Sydney Dovedale, #1)
  • Dustin Time
  • Redeeming the Rogue (Chambers Trilogy, #3)
  • Before the Witches (Dark Mission 0.5)
  • A Wicked Lord at the Wedding (Boscastle, #8)
A USA Today Bestseller, JADE LEE has been scripting love stories since she first picked up a set of paper dolls. Ball gowns and rakish lords caught her attention early (thank you Georgette Heyer), and her fascination with the Regency began. An author of more than 40 romance novels and winner of dozens of industry awards, her latest series is RAKES AND ROGUES. The first one, 50 WAYS TO RUIN A RAKE ...more
More about Jade Lee...

Wicked (2 books)
  • Wicked Surrender (Wicked, #1)