Start by marking “Stetsons, Spring and Wedding Rings” as Want to Read:
Stetsons, Spring and Wedding Rings

Stetsons, Spring and Wedding Rings

Rocky Mountain Courtship by Jillian Hart

Joseph Brooks suspects his mother of bringing a pretty young lady to town—as a mail-order bride. But Clara Woodrow is not that lady! Enchanted by her and determined to have no other, Joseph must use the magical last few days of spring to make Clara admit the desire they share for one another….

Courting Miss Perfect by Judith Stacy

Flee

Kindle Edition, Harlequin Historical, 288 pages
Published May 1st 2009 by Harlequin Historical (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Stetsons, Spring and Wedding Rings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stetsons, Spring and Wedding Rings

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
Goodness, this was a tough book to read, for a number of reasons.
First of all, this was one of the first books I read after my exhilirating experience of reading a book I'd been waiting for a long time and loved. Secondly, the first two stories weren't terribly exciting. I'll break down my review by each story.

Rocky Mountain Courtship by Jillian Hart:
This is actually a good, sweet story. Joseph and Clara are adorable. I like that Joseph fell in love at first sight, and he didn't care that Clara
Tracy Kellies
I have not read a Mills & Boon-ish book in a while. I only liked two of the three books though.
Jessica
Dec 19, 2016 Jessica rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
SweetSue
**** 1. Rocky Mountain Courtship by Jillian Hart Joseph Brooks suspects his mother of bringing a pretty young lady to town - as a mail-order bride. But Clara Woodrow is not that lady! Enchanted by her and determined to have no other, Joseph must use the magical last few days of spring to make Clara admit the desire they share for one another. - I really like Jillian Hart's writing. This story is so sweet and affecting. Joseph is young (early twenties) and hasn't had a lot of experience with wome ...more
Brenda
Feb 07, 2013 Brenda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love reading these little collections of short stories. Sometimes I don't have a week to invest in a large novel and just want a cozy story to tide me over between books. These are perfect for that and give you a taste of authors you may have missed before.
I adored Rocky Mountain Courtship. Joseph was so dang cute! I love how he was crazy about Clara right from the start. He was so excited thinking that she was his future bride he was almost giddy! I loved that he didn't care where she came f
Ellie
Jan 12, 2011 Ellie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shorty, texas
Did I get this book from the library? I certainly did.

I got it for the third short story: Courted by the Cowboy by Stacey Kayne (Bride, #3). I was in the mood for a "she's not perfect but he loves her anyways" book- and that's exactly what I got. I don't read many historical romances, and don't think I've ever come across texas in this particular time period. I enjoyed hearing about their train rides, the need for chaparones, and horses.

Courting Miss Perfect by Judith Stacy was Ok. There is a re
Gidget Jordan
I love reading collections of short stories. Sometimes I find a book I just don't want to put down, I want it to go on longer than it is; and sometimes I find books that have a great premise but I can't get engaged in them and am thankful when they are very short. Unfortunately, this book was definitely the latter. The first 2 stories were flat. No twists and turns (unless completely obvious) I knew the end of the story before I finished the first couple pages.
The third story "Courted by the Co
SheLove2Read
This is a 3 story anthology by 3 prominent western romance authors. The story by Jillian Hart was good, as I expected it to be. The one by Judith Stacy was borderline "just ok" but the one by Stacey Kayne was great! I think she could have made a longer stand alone book of this story.
Mojca
Three cute little western "nibblets". Not memorable or something to write home about (maybe I'd make an exception for Ms. Kayne's story), but still a nice way to spend a few hours.
Kristina
Kristina rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2010
Tanya
Tanya rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2009
Carla Capshaw
Carla Capshaw rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2009
Sandra Swartz
Sandra Swartz rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2015
Savannah Campbell-Delgado
Savannah Campbell-Delgado rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2016
Tracy Whipple
Tracy Whipple rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2015
Judy
Judy rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2009
Yazmin
Yazmin rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2012
Dana
Dana rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Camie
Camie rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2013
Cyndy
Cyndy rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2011
Carolyn J. Hammons
Carolyn J. Hammons rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2015
Susan Cameron
Susan Cameron rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2012
Faye Harris
Faye Harris rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2014
Lesa
Lesa rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2015
Jsheets
Jsheets rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2015
Barkingdivas
Barkingdivas rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Kris H.
Kris H. rated it liked it
Feb 02, 2013
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Gunslinger's Untamed Bride (Bride, #2)
  • The Lawman's Bride
  • Audrey and the Maverick (Men of Defiance, #2)
  • Bride of the High Country (Runaway Brides, #3)
  • One Real Man
  • Redemption (Devereaux #6)
  • His Cavalry Lady
  • The Bride Raffle
  • Sunrise Over Texas
  • The Notorious Knight (King John, #2)
  • Brides of the West: Josie's Wedding Dress\Last Minute Bride\Her Ideal Husband
  • Sold and Seduced
  • The Shocking Lord Standon (Scandalous Ravenhursts, #3)
  • The Vanishing Viscountess
  • A Bride By Christmas
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp
More about Jillian Hart...