Start by marking “A Fortune Wedding (Silhouette Special Edition)” as Want to Read:
A Fortune Wedding (Silhouette Special Edition)

A Fortune Wedding (Fortunes of Texas: Return to Red Rock #6)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Mills & Boon Blush series brings you moving, true-to-life romancesOnce, he was her whole world

until Roberto Mendoza left Frannie Fortune and their hometown far behind. But she was no longer the seventeen-year-old in love with the smouldering ranch hand. She was a woman accused of murdering her husband.

When he left Red Rock nineteen years ago, Roberto swore he would
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Fortune Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fortune Wedding

Holly
I had a really hard time with the heroine in this novel. She was in a bad marriage that ended when her husband was murdered. As a result she pushed the hero away pretty much the entire book. I understood that her life had been turned upside down, but rather than dealing with it she just stuck her head in the sand and refused to do anything.

I would have liked the hero more, but the way he put up with the heroine and all her crap was too over the top for me.
Penney
This is the last of a 3 part series and I LOVED all 3 books, this one no way I put put down it was so good and exciting, Roberto Mendoza left Frannie Fortune and his hometown far behind. When he returns she was no longer the seventeen-year-old in love with the smoldering ranch hand. She was a woman accused of murdering her husband.
When he left Red Rock nineteen years ago, Roberto swore he would never return. But when an unseen enemy threatened the Mendoza clan, he found himself charging to Frann
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 31, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Megan Schoeck
Megan Schoeck marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Mariana Bezerra
Mariana Bezerra marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Monica S
Monica S marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Mary Y Lisenby
Mary Y Lisenby marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Violet
Violet added it
Nov 10, 2013
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Sachski Weekes
Sachski Weekes marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
I've been book crazy my entire life. When my mom would tell me to go to bed, I'd hide in the bathroom just so I could read a few more pages. In the afternoons, I'd play with my dog, Misty, in the backyard and tell her elaborate stories of princesses and Indians, dressing the dog up to play the part.

I grew up in Anaheim, California, home of Disneyland. When I was 12, I started my first novel, about
More about Kristin Hardy...
My Sexiest Mistake (Harlequin Blaze #44) Bad Influence (Harlequin Blaze #295) Scoring Nothing But The Best (Harlequin Blaze #164) Turn Me On (Harlequin Blaze #148)