Start by marking “Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fourth Edition” as Want to Read:
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fourth Edition

Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fourth Edition

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  4,522 ratings  ·  32 reviews
The trusted classic from Weight Watchers The most trusted name in healthy lifestyle, Weight Watchers leads the way to eating well—and losing weight. Packed with 500 recipes for every occasion, this book is delicious proof that healthy eating means you don't have to give up your favorite foods. It's so easy to enjoy meals with family and friends—holidays or everyday—with th ...more
Loose-Leaf, 416 pages
Published December 3rd 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (first published 1998)

Be the first to ask a question about Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fourth Edition

Kelley
I purchased this cookbook to help myself in the quest to drop a few pounds. Though, most recipes are easy to make, they lack in the flavor department. Salt is almost always needed as it's omitted from every recipe. And I have to admit, some herbs here and there could go a long way, it's not like they are adding to the calorie and fat content drastically.
Kellea
One of the goals I started off 2012 with has been to post reviews of cookbooks that I have read or tried recipes from and share with you, my journey through what I like to call "cook(book)ing school" - how to become a great cook without going to cooking school. In the process, I hope to create what I hope will become a pretty impressive cookbook collection. (Check out my new blog at http://cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)

Since 2012 began, I have also been on a kick to try my best to eat healthy.
SueAnn
The recipes with the photographs look great. I was disappointed that this edition was printed in China. How hard would it have been to print it in the USA?
Alicia
I was really impressed. I've made about four or five recipes so far and all but one (the mac and cheese) were great. Additionally, the layout is clear and easy to search for recipes. The tabbed sections are great! There's only one thing they could've done to this cookbook to improve it- write how long each recipe takes to make at the top of the recipe, not just written in the instructions. The night I made the mushroom-stuffed turkey breast I ran short on time. I didn't realize it was going to t ...more
Jane
I basically skimmed this book. There are some really good recipes and a wide variety to suit many food preferences. I picked out a few recipes to serve to my family.
EowynRN
May 13, 2010 EowynRN rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
I just picked this cookbook up about a month ago. I've already made at least 15 recipes in it, and they were all wonderful. The pictures are colorful, and the book is very organized and easy to find what you want, and I love the spiral binding.

I'm not even on WW, but I love the healthy recipes. It's great for someone watching their points, or just trying to live healthier.

Some of my favorite recipes are the buttermilk pancakes, sourdough bread, Lasagna, and Slow cooker chicken soup.
DianeER
This is one of our 2 go-to cookbooks while we change our food regimen and lose weight (32 and 47 pounds respectively so far in 7 months). It's a fantastic aid to learning that "delicious and satisfying" can go hand-in-hand with "eating smartly and consciously and losing weight".
Kara

A good general overview of how to make a lot of basic Americana dishes healthy. However, its audience is families of about 5, who entertain a lot - I liked the food, but want to get my hands on something specializing in healthy meals for one or two people.

Toni
We've been trying recipes from this for several weeks now and everything we try comes out great. Recipes are simple and many required ingredients already in my kitchen. This cookbook is recommended to anyone interested in cooking easy healthy meals.
Kristel
Lots of good sounding recipes, and everything I've made so far has turned out really well. I really like that this is done as a binder - the book ALWAYS lays flat open to your recipe, and you can move stuff around or take it out if you need.
Becca
I bought this cookbook at the beginning of the year as a plan to try and cook healthier and lose weight. I was very surprised as alot of these recipes are VERY good, and you cannot tell that they are low in fat!
Rosalie
Jan 04, 2010 Rosalie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: weight watchers, weight sconscious cooks
Shelves: cookbooks
This is my favorite cookbook for weight-conscious cooking. The recipes are simple but delicious, and the variety includes some classics and some try-it-once dishes. I love it.
Raelene
This is really a great cookbook. Tons of recipes that are easy to make and call for mostly on-hand or easy-to-get ingredients. Very tasty for being so low in fat and calories.
Jill
I wasn't sure what to think of what type of recipes would be in this book. Some of the recipes are really good (and easy) while others end up with a bland taste.
Kat
I wouldn't make half of this stuff. Plus it seems expensive to me. You'd have to buy TONS of ingredients to cook a couple of these. Not worth it to me.
Monica Albright
I read the 2011 edition....it was super! Lots of great tips, pics and recipes of course. So many good things...and I don't have to use the recipe builder!!!
ReadingWench
I haven't made anything in this cookbook. However the recipes seem to easy and quick to prepare. I will be buying this book soon.
angrykitty
i went on a diet, but not weight watchers, but bought this anyway. it's ok, but pretty similar to the better homes cookbook.
Kim
Not too shabby for vegetarian-friendly recipes. Most of the book, barring the Meat + Poultry section is veg-happy.
Lynda
Recipes are mainly variations of those that can be found in many of the healthy eating cookbooks that I have.
Erin
I'll post my thoughts once Jamie's review comes out in the Deseret News. Stay tuned!
April Rose Mossow
I liked this book very much, I got a lot of good recipes out of it.
Beka
Not revolutionary, but I got a couple of recipes from it.
Amanda Lapuzza
Great, easy recipes. Lots of variety to keep me on track.
Eryn
just got it! Can't wait to try some recipes...
Nikki
thinkin about joinin weight watchers Hmm Idk?
Jill
Pretty good--made a bunch of recipes from here!
Bunny
I expected better receipes.
Tiffanie
It had some good recipes
Danielle
So far so good
  • Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories
  • Rachael Ray Express Lane Meals: What to Keep on Hand, What to Buy Fresh for the Easiest-Ever 30-Minute Meals
  • Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly: Healthy, Low-Fat Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
  • Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes
  • Even More Top Secret Recipes: More Amazing Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods
  • The Complete Cooking Light Cookbook
  • Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipes for Entertaining
  • Biggest Book of Slow Cooker Recipes
  • More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: 200 Brand-New, Budget-Friendly, Slow-Cooker Recipes
  • Paula Deen & Friends: Paula Deen & Friends
  • Martha Stewart's Cooking School: Lessons and Recipes for the Home Cook
  • The Ayurvedic Cookbook
  • Tyler Florence's Real Kitchen: An indespensible guide for anybody who likes to cook
  • The Taste of Home Cookbook
  • The Best of Cooking Light: Over 500 of Our All-Time Greatest Recipes
  • Giada's Kitchen: New Favorites from Everyday Italian
  • The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook: Great-Tasting Recipes that Keep You Lean!
Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook Weight Watchers All-Time Favorites: Over 200 Best-Ever Recipes from the Weight Watchers Test Kitchens Weight Watchers Take-Out Tonight!: 150+ Restaurant Favorites to Make at Home--All Recipes With POINTS Value of 8 or Less Weight Watchers Make It in Minutes: Easy Recipes in 15, 20, and 30 Minutes Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook: 280 Delicious Recipes for Every Meal