Start by marking “Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fourth Edition” as Want to Read:
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fourth Edition

Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fourth Edition

3.95  ·  Rating Details ·  6,428 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
New Hardcover, Gift quality! Fast shipping & great customer service guaranteed- Ships standard media mail.
Ring-bound, 416 pages
Published December 3rd 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (first published 1998)

Kelley
Feb 28, 2008 Kelley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I purchased this cookbook to help myself in the quest to drop a few pounds. Though, most recipes are easy to make, they lack in the flavor department. Salt is almost always needed as it's omitted from every recipe. And I have to admit, some herbs here and there could go a long way, it's not like they are adding to the calorie and fat content drastically.
Alicia
Oct 05, 2011 Alicia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really impressed. I've made about four or five recipes so far and all but one (the mac and cheese) were great. Additionally, the layout is clear and easy to search for recipes. The tabbed sections are great! There's only one thing they could've done to this cookbook to improve it- write how long each recipe takes to make at the top of the recipe, not just written in the instructions. The night I made the mushroom-stuffed turkey breast I ran short on time. I didn't realize it was going to t ...more
EowynRN
May 13, 2010 EowynRN rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
I just picked this cookbook up about a month ago. I've already made at least 15 recipes in it, and they were all wonderful. The pictures are colorful, and the book is very organized and easy to find what you want, and I love the spiral binding.

I'm not even on WW, but I love the healthy recipes. It's great for someone watching their points, or just trying to live healthier.

Some of my favorite recipes are the buttermilk pancakes, sourdough bread, Lasagna, and Slow cooker chicken soup.
Toni
Nov 07, 2008 Toni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We've been trying recipes from this for several weeks now and everything we try comes out great. Recipes are simple and many required ingredients already in my kitchen. This cookbook is recommended to anyone interested in cooking easy healthy meals.
Raelene
Jun 23, 2008 Raelene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks-food
This is really a great cookbook. Tons of recipes that are easy to make and call for mostly on-hand or easy-to-get ingredients. Very tasty for being so low in fat and calories.
Connie Marx
Oct 02, 2016 Connie Marx rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I borrowed this froom the library, to see If I would like it..... Well I am going out and buying it.
Kellea
Dec 14, 2011 Kellea rated it really liked it
One of the goals I started off 2012 with has been to post reviews of cookbooks that I have read or tried recipes from and share with you, my journey through what I like to call "cook(book)ing school" - how to become a great cook without going to cooking school. In the process, I hope to create what I hope will become a pretty impressive cookbook collection. (Check out my new blog at http://cookbookingschool.wordpress.com)

Since 2012 began, I have also been on a kick to try my best to eat healthy.
Becca
Jan 28, 2008 Becca rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I bought this cookbook at the beginning of the year as a plan to try and cook healthier and lose weight. I was very surprised as alot of these recipes are VERY good, and you cannot tell that they are low in fat!
Kristel
Mar 06, 2011 Kristel rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbook, reference
Lots of good sounding recipes, and everything I've made so far has turned out really well. I really like that this is done as a binder - the book ALWAYS lays flat open to your recipe, and you can move stuff around or take it out if you need.
Kara

A good general overview of how to make a lot of basic Americana dishes healthy. However, its audience is families of about 5, who entertain a lot - I liked the food, but want to get my hands on something specializing in healthy meals for one or two people.

Shannon
Jan 24, 2016 Shannon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Yum. Everything one could desire, including a link to the new Smart Points for all of these recipes.

(For future reference, as the link was on a sticker on the wrapper....)

DianeER
Jan 13, 2013 DianeER rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of our 2 go-to cookbooks while we change our food regimen and lose weight (32 and 47 pounds respectively so far in 7 months). It's a fantastic aid to learning that "delicious and satisfying" can go hand-in-hand with "eating smartly and consciously and losing weight".
Beka
Nov 09, 2011 Beka rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Not revolutionary, but I got a couple of recipes from it.
Eryn
Jan 26, 2008 Eryn rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
just got it! Can't wait to try some recipes...
Michael
Jan 21, 2017 Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Cookbook. Love The Awesome Recipes
Denise
Dec 20, 2015 Denise rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
This is from 2008 so points values have changed. This is, however, a comprehensive cookbook for the person who wants to make everything from scratch including stocks, rubs, dressings, etc.
ReadingWench
Jan 20, 2011 ReadingWench rated it really liked it
I haven't made anything in this cookbook. However the recipes seem to easy and quick to prepare. I will be buying this book soon.
angrykitty
May 02, 2008 angrykitty rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: food
i went on a diet, but not weight watchers, but bought this anyway. it's ok, but pretty similar to the better homes cookbook.
Courtney
Jan 24, 2011 Courtney rated it really liked it
Shelves: l-i-own, 2011, g-cookbook
Great recipes.
April
Feb 22, 2012 April rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book very much, I got a lot of good recipes out of it.
Monica Albright
Jun 18, 2011 Monica Albright rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the 2011 edition....it was super! Lots of great tips, pics and recipes of course. So many good things...and I don't have to use the recipe builder!!!
Nikki
Dec 30, 2011 Nikki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
thinkin about joinin weight watchers Hmm Idk?
Jenny (Jenny's Book Bag) Baker
I love this cookbook! It has great recipes!
Lynda
Jun 08, 2009 Lynda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recipes are mainly variations of those that can be found in many of the healthy eating cookbooks that I have.
Jill
Apr 23, 2011 Jill rated it really liked it
Pretty good--made a bunch of recipes from here!
Rosalie
Jan 04, 2010 Rosalie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: weight watchers, weight sconscious cooks
Shelves: cookbooks
This is my favorite cookbook for weight-conscious cooking. The recipes are simple but delicious, and the variety includes some classics and some try-it-once dishes. I love it.
Jane
Mar 27, 2014 Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I basically skimmed this book. There are some really good recipes and a wide variety to suit many food preferences. I picked out a few recipes to serve to my family.
Danielle
Jan 29, 2011 Danielle rated it really liked it
So far so good
Erin
Feb 07, 2011 Erin rated it liked it
I'll post my thoughts once Jamie's review comes out in the Deseret News. Stay tuned!
Tiffanie
It had some good recipes
http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/ 1 1 May 26, 2016 04:17AM
http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/ 1 1 May 26, 2016 04:17AM
Weight Loss The population 1 1 Apr 25, 2016 11:52PM
Weight Loss Diet Programs Cleanse FX 1 1 Jun 24, 2015 12:47AM
Great 1 1 May 04, 2015 12:36AM
  • Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories
  • Rachael Ray Express Lane Meals: What to Keep on Hand, What to Buy Fresh for the Easiest-Ever 30-Minute Meals
  • Fix-It and Forget-It Lightly: Healthy, Low-Fat Recipes for Your Slow Cooker
  • Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes (Voice)
  • Even More Top Secret Recipes: More Amazing Kitchen Clones of America's Favorite Brand-Name Foods
  • The Complete Cooking Light Cookbook
  • The Ayurvedic Cookbook
  • Paula Deen & Friends
  • The Martha Stewart Living Cookbook: The Original Classics
  • The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever
  • Betty Crocker's New Cookbook
  • Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Recipes for Entertaining
  • Skinny Bitch in the Kitch: Kick-Ass Recipes for Hungry Girls Who Want to Stop Cooking Crap (and Start Looking Hot!)
  • How to Cook Without a Book: Recipes and Techniques Every Cook Should Know by Heart
  • More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: 200 Brand-New, Budget-Friendly, Slow-Cooker Recipes