Start by marking “31 Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew” as Want to Read:
31 Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew

31 Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew (31 Days Series)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Christians who long to experience God in a fresh, deep way will treasure this powerful, personal praise guide, rereleased with an updated cover. Every day for just one month, a Scripture-based devotion cultivates the "heart habit" of praise and worship. Readers will be gently inspired to appreciate and adore the Lord in all things -- yes, even in the midst of pain, disappo ...more
Published May 26th 2005 by Multnomah Books (first published April 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about 31 Days of Praise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 31 Days of Praise

Rebecca
Not that I don't read this again and again. It's a great book for finding ways to praise God. :)
Christabelle
I just picked up this book again because I know this is what I need. Some of the most precious Psalms were created out of the sorrow of David's heart. So this book was created out of the suffering of widowhood. I WANT to read this book. I NEED to read this book! I trust the God-who-is-there desires to meet me here, where I am and I long to pour my heart back to Him. May He be glorified...in everything.
Marissa Suddreth
I started reading this at a time in my where I felt like I needed my focus to be more on praising God. This book has been a wonderful tool in helping me realize first hand and experience the benefits of praising Him,and how my praise in turn further enriches my life. I would highly recommend it! I will most likely be reading and using it again.
Alley
Jul 05, 2008 Alley added it
This book was a gift from a dear friend and spiritual grandmother a number of years ago and I just never got around to following it. The book is a daily journey and has a sincere depth to it that really speaks to my spirit. I'm on the second month of this journey and plan to keep going indefinitely.
Reid
Dec 16, 2010 Reid rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: pray-ers, those who want a difference approach to their morning prayers
Recommended to Reid by: the author's daughter and son in-law
Prayers from a Biblical base for each day.

Hard to rush this through this and gain the most from this.

I really like the prayers formed that provide a format to pray through.

I have used it this month as I start my morning devotionals.

This is a book to come back to again.
Dulci
What an uplifting start to any day! I read through many of these 31 days with my kids. It really helped to start the day together by praising God for who He is, what He has done, and who we are in Him! I'll certainly be repeating these 31 days again and again.
Sharon
I just finished this book. I have to say it gave me a new perspective on all the attributes of Praise. We can never give God enough glory, praise & honor. I see my need for growth in this department of my journey with my Heavenly Father.
Erin
Great prayer devotional. Reading others' prayers adds to my prayer vocabulary. The scripture references have you all over the Bible, and inspire new thoughts on scriptures you've read many times before.
Carla Mcdougal
31 Days of Praise is a book I will refer to for years to come. God used it in my life to help me learn to thank Him for everything and through everything. It's a life changer!
Barbara
Jan 15, 2010 Barbara rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Barbara by: gift from Cathy Paxton
These devotions are very uplifting, and each one praises God in a unique way. I have read through them more than one month.
Kimberly
This was a gift from my Sunday school teacher. I have already benefited from one of the prayers. Highly recommended!
Daniel
A thoroughly enjoyable devotion to strengthen your understanding of how to praise God in good times and bad.
Chris Krycho
I doubt my reaction reflects the quality of the book; I just don't particularly like most devotionals.
Anita
Delightful devotional type book. Easy, short readings which direct your heart to Christ.
Jennifer Doherty
Best devotional ever!!
Mary Jean Larsen
Mary Jean Larsen is currently reading it
Feb 25, 2015
Dora
Dora marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Stephanie Head
Stephanie Head marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Pat Karr
Pat Karr marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Veeviane
Veeviane is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Tired of Trying to Measure Up
  • Experiencing God Day-By-Day: The Devotional and Journal
  • The Bible Promise Book - KJV
  • Am I Really a Christian?
  • Brokenness: The Heart God Revives

31 Days Series (6 books)
  • 31 Days of Prayer
  • Thirty-One Days of Power: Learning to Live in Spiritual Victory
  • 31 Days of Prayer
  • 31 Days of Prayer Journal (31 Days Series)
  • 31 Days of Encouragement as We Grow Older
31 Days of Prayer The Satisfied Heart: 31 Days of Experiencing God's Love 31 Days of Encouragement as We Grow Older The Perfect Love: Intensely Personal, Overflowing, Never Ending... Thirty-One Days of Power: Learning to Live in Spiritual Victory