Start by marking “Rawley's Redemption (Good-Time Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rawley's Redemption (Good-Time Boys, #3)

Rawley's Redemption (Good-Time Boys #3)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  561 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Book three in the Good-time Boys Series

After unjustly losing his job, ex-Sheriff Rawley Good turns to the one person he has long denied himself, rancher Jeb Greeley. But Rawley soon learns he can’t always be the boss when it comes to love. Relationships aren’t like running a town and a man like Jeb is not about to be dominated—even in the name of love.

Though he is no longe
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Rawley's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rawley's Redemption

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
I really liked all three of these books (Not ready for Twin Temptations yet). They were well written and enjoyable. I am not a fan of cowboy stories usually but all three of these were great. Between all three books I can not think of one thing that annoyed me, also rare for me. I am excited to read more about Nate, Rio, and Ryan in All Play & No Work
jenjn79
Jun 06, 2009 jenjn79 rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to jenjn79 by: continuation of a series
Rating: 2.5 / 5

I don't have much to say about this book. I pretty much only read it because I'd read the first two books in the series and they have very connected storylines. I'll admit, though, that I did quite a bit of skim reading since, in all honesty, Carol Lynne books just don't really engage me. I've tried to get into them, but they're just too superficial.

This is the third book in the Good-time Boys series. The first three books are very connected and need to be read in order for them t
Macky ~ Sinfully...Addicted To All Male Romance
3.75* enjoyed this one because it features Nate, Ryan and Rio who I actually preferred even though they are really only supporting characters in Rawleys story they go on to start the first book of the Cattle Valley series.
Candice
So glad I read this one, now the first cattle valley is making more sense.
Scarlett
Another good addition to this series. It took me a bit to recognise Rio, Ryan and Nate from the Cattle Valley series, but it's great to see how they began :) I always go to Carol Lynne for a nice, easy read and she has never disappointed! :)
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
This story continues where the previous one left off. At the exact sentence, to be exact. The gang is still trying to gather evidence against Lionel for Sonny's shooting. Nate is brought in, as well as Rio, then Ryan. Rawley gets on my nerves a little bit in this book. He denies he feels anything for Jeb for so long, to save his job, etc., but then, when he decides to go for it, he immediately falls into lovey dovey boyfriend mode, while constantly whining that he doesn't know how to be one. He ...more
Karen K
Such a wonderfully sweet book and couple. I was so happy that Rawley finally came around and accepted who he was and who he loved. Jeb is such a beautiful man; patient but determined, he'd prefect for Rawley.

The tone of this book was so nice, so much caring and loving going on, even with all the upset and disorder going on sometimes, it still held true to the sweet atmosphere. I loved getting to know the twins a little better (might even have to read the next one even though it has girlie bits -
Erica Pike
I can't say that I enjoyed the main couple in this book, but there's possibly a good reason for that: I haven't read the other two books and therefor haven't watched things develop between the two. The reason I picked this one up was because of the trio (Nate, Rio, and Ryan). This book is clearly not meant as a stand-alone because it took me several chapters go wrap my head around what was happening and why. For that reason I'm not retracting a star because of confusion.

The reason why this isn'
mw138

In this book, Rawley continues to try to bring Sonny's shooter to justice while trying to navigate his new relationship with Jeb.

I liked this book better than the previous two and felt the pacing had improved wonders. However, the book still suffered from typos and incorrect word usage (e.g. steel was used instead of steal). I usually overlook these types of mistakes, but after three books in this series, I figured the editing would have improved.

I enjoyed watching Rawley and Jeb's roma
Christy Loves 2 Read
I enjoyed Rawley & Jeb's story, but to be honest, my favorite was seeing how Nate, Rio and Ryan met and fell for each other. Rawley was a bit of a whiny-pants about some things and that irritated me. The plot with the bad guys was fairly predictable, but the sex was hot and the love was sweet.
Shelby P
The main couple in this book, Rawley and Jeb, got overshadowed by the Nate/Rio/Ryan trio. The trio held my attention more than the couple. Rawley was an interesting character. He's 36 and only now realizes he's attracted to men, namely Jeb. So the first time he sucks Jeb off he just loves the taste of Jeb's seed. That had me rolling my eyes.

It was refreshing to have Rawley question his manhood if he allowed Jeb to fuck him. "I love Jeb, and only Jeb, but if I allow him to do . . . that, I'll lo
Miralinda
Если в книге нет какой-нибудь страшной болезни или психического отклонения, она уже кажется очень хорошей. Устала я от страданий мучений. Наконец-то нормальная книга-роман.
Brenda (b)
This wraps up the story arc started in the previous book and it picks up at the exact same moment that Garron's Gift ended. Again, not a very deep story, but I liked it.

This book also contains some secondary characters (Nate, Rio and Ryan) who become the main characters in All Play & No Work, the first book of Carol Lynne's Cattle Valley series.
Jaime
Short and sweet in a completely naughty sort of way. There's nothing to dislike about this little story. Not sure if I'm reading in order, but I've a feeling for this story, order is irrelevant. It's about a man and his harley riding love interest, and how they find each other without having to look very hard. There's little conflict, next to no soul searching, but oodles of sexy action. A nice, spicey read for a day when you just need a little pick-me-up. These guys certainly got that part righ ...more
Kay
Another very compelling read by Ms. Lynne. Rawley has just come to accept that he’s in love with a man, and this to him threatens his masculinity. Rawley’s determination to bring his brother’s shooter to justice is a continuing theme in this book. Once again the sex is explicit, with definite male / male contact. This story is about learning that it’s okay to open yourself completely with the one you love.
Melanie~~
new < > knew
heals < > heels

These and a couple other editing snafus. Otherwise the story is interesting. Rawley really struggles with things most men his age would already have figured out.

3.5 stars rounded down for poor editing.
Traci
Good book in the series. Rawley and Jeb are sweet together and we get our introduction to Ryan from Cattle Valley and how, Nate, Rio and Ryan get together.....Very quick read series, typical Carol Lynne and love it.
Trisha Harrington
Not as good as the others. But I still loved this book in the series. It was nice to see Rawley and Jeb's relationship. I got a bit annoyed with Rawley in places but it was still a sweet read. :)
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
  • The Christmas Tree Bargain (Ranch Series, #3)
  • No Going Home (Home, #1)
  • ReneCade (Hawkins Brothers/Quinten, Montana, #3)
  • Natural Disaster (Bareback, #2)
  • Seeing You
  • Cowboy Keeper (Blaecleah Brothers, #2)
  • Eye Candy (Candy, #3)
  • Tyler's Cowboy (Cowboy Lovin' #1)
  • Hidden Force (Tennessee Cops, #1)
  • When the Bluebird Calls (Heart of the Mountain, #1)
  • Bad Boys, Bad Boys (Boys in Blue, #1)
  • Morning Report (Morning Report, #1)
  • A Subtle Breeze (Southern Spirits, #1)

erotic & gay romances
More about Carol Lynne...

Good-Time Boys (5 books)
  • Sonny's Salvation (Good-Time Boys #1)
  • Garron's Gift (Good-Time Boys, #2)
  • Twin Temptations (Good-Time Boys, #4)
  • It's a Good Life (Good-Time Boys, #5)
All Play and No Work (Cattle Valley, #1) Sweet Topping (Cattle Valley, #3) Bad Boy Cowboy (Cattle Valley, #7) Rough Ride (Cattle Valley, #4) Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)