Start by marking “Transitions” as Want to Read:
Transitions

Transitions (Stargate SG-1 #18)

Recently promoted to the rank of General, Jack O'Neill is getting used to his new position at the SGC when disaster strikes. Cassandra Fraiser, the adopted daughter of the late Dr Janet Fraiser, has been kidnapped by forces unknown. Meanwhile, Daniel Jackson receives a demand: translate a mysterious document or Cassie will be killed. Determined not to give into the kidnapp

Published December 16th 2011 by Fandemonium Books (first published October 16th 2010)

Julie
I have to say, this is my least favourite Stargate book I've read so far. Which was a shame because I was looking forward to the book, and after printing delays, waiting for the book to be delivered, finally getting it after months of waiting, I was hoping it would be as amazing as it was said to be. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations.

The biggest issue, and what made it such a disappointment was the continuity issues. Now, I understand some minor issues, they bother me, but I c
Craterdweller
Jul 17, 2015 Craterdweller rated it it was amazing
I loved Cassandra Fraiser in this, especially with her interactions with Jack. Some of the science/medical explanations were a bit iffy, but it was nice to see Jack working with the team again. Also, the author didn't bother to fact check simple things like height - Why would a six foot Sheppard be sensitive about his height?
Joseph Owsik
Nov 23, 2016 Joseph Owsik rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best Single Story Yet!

Great!! Miss this show so much. These books have been great thus far. Especially this one! All the players were there from both Shows with fresh material. Keep them Coming! Thank You
Heather
Mar 26, 2013 Heather rated it liked it
For those of you longing for another SG-1/SGA crossover episode, Transitions is exactly that. The two parts of the plot taking place in the Milky Way and Pegasus, respectively, are intertwined although none of the characters know it. It takes awhile for the reader to see how the pieces fit together as well. Too long, perhaps. I was almost halfway finished with the book and still wondering when these two separate stories were going to merge into one narrative.

How you feel about Transitions probab
Kati
Aug 17, 2013 Kati rated it it was amazing
One of SG-1's/SGA's best adventures yet and I'm talking both books and television. The author's characterization was spot-on, this is exactly how I see both teams, and the story itself, that took place both on earth and in Atlantis, kept me on the edge of my seat. What I loved best, though, were the character interactions, especially among the Atlantis crew - SGA has always been my favorite Stargate show - and I really loved the closeness among the people posted in the Pegasus galaxy, how the ...more
Foggygirl
May 15, 2012 Foggygirl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting forever for this book to be published and then I realized that it was available as an e-book so I immediately snapped it up. It was great to read about SG1 and the Atlantis team joing forces, too bad they didn't make it part of the TV series!
Gene
Apr 05, 2016 Gene rated it really liked it
A good SG1/Atlantis crossover. Really enjoyed this one, but the writing in a couple of places was...off. I had to go back because I thought I had missed something.
Caitlin
I made horrible strangled noises at the epilogue. This is a good thing (and bumped it up to five stars).
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Julia Smith
Julia Smith rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Eric
Eric rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Fraser
Fraser rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Lucy Krb
Lucy Krb rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Jennifer Nash
Jennifer Nash rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2013
Katherine M. Erdwinn
Katherine M. Erdwinn rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2012
Connie
Connie rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2015
Colleen Morgan
Colleen Morgan rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2012
S.J. Himes
S.J. Himes rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Adaela Dostal
Adaela Dostal rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2015
Mariah Walton
Mariah Walton rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Brent
Brent rated it liked it
May 22, 2016
Mark
Mark rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2016
Gwen
Gwen rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2014
Chloe
Chloe rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Kara
Kara rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Deborah Anderson
Deborah Anderson rated it it was amazing
Oct 28, 2016
Karen Kaiser
Karen Kaiser rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2015
  • Hydra
  • Valhalla
  • Relativity
  • The Cost of Honor
  • Stargate Atlantis: Secrets (Stargate Atlantis, #20)
  • The Power Behind the Throne
  • Stargate Atlantis: Entanglement (Stargate Atlantis, #6)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Hunt and Run (Stargate Atlantis, #13)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Casualties of War (Stargate Atlantis, #7)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Angelus (Stargate Atlantis, #11)
  • Ouroboros
  • Stargate Atlantis: Dead End (Stargate Atlantis, #12)

Stargate SG-1 (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Trial by Fire