Start by marking “Lovers Premiere” as Want to Read:
Lovers Premiere

Lovers Premiere (Love in the Limelight)

Limelight Entertainment is Sofia Wellesley's whole life. So she's fit to be tied when she discovers her agency is about to merge with Limelight's biggest rival - run by none other than Ram Jordan. Sofia had a major crush on Ram when she was growing up - until her childhood friend became her worst enemy.
Published November 1st 2010 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Lovers Premiere, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lovers Premiere

Connie
Awesome story! Ram has wanted to marry Sofia since they were ten years old. But Sofia has been holding a grudge against Ram because of a feud between their fathers. Will Sofia finally realize that Ram is innocent and love him the way he deserves to be loved?
Grace Augustine
Feb 18, 2015 Grace Augustine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovers Primiere

The is my first book by Adrianne Byrd and I am hooked. The book begins with Sofia and Ramell as kids, he was ten years old when he professed his love for her and the story takes off from there. She worked with her uncle at the Limelight agency and he with his father are AFI agency along the way her uncle merged Limelight with AFI to the anger of Sofia who hated Rams father due to a misunderstanding back in her childhood. In a drinking stupor one night they got married in Vegas. Th
Toni
Nov 03, 2010 Toni rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This is the fourth and last book in the Love In The Limelight series. Each one was written by a different author about romance in the entertainment industry. The great thing about this series is that it wasn't always about an actor or a singer, they covered varied aspects of the industry.

Lovers Premiere is about Limelight Entertainment a family business that is full service talent agency representing today's hottest stars. (The agency was featured in an earlier book, but I cant remember which on
Shelita
Nov 15, 2010 Shelita rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. I could feel where Sofia was coming from being overworked and allowing the past to cloud your present.

Sofia is all work and no play until childhood friend Ram Jordan's firm merges with hers. She has let something that happened between their parents when they were kids destroy their friendship. She's also letting her high powered job compromise her health. But Ram us not going to let that happen. In a riotous Vegas adventure leads to some interesting times between these old
Lady Raven RAVE!
Jun 25, 2011 Lady Raven RAVE! rated it it was amazing
Wow wonderful, sad sweet and gave me goose bumps. Love the message of the book, what a guy Gabe is and Joy strong I think personally. Some books when you read you feel no emotional attachment to it and some they will always be at the back of your mind. I say get a copy read it and see what you think and feel about the book.

Join my book group on Facebook (Romance Novel Junkies) and fan page (Romance Novel Junkies Book Reviews). We have over 500 members, which includes well known and indie authors
Kellea
Apr 21, 2011 Kellea rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance Enthusiasts
I'm a very picky reader and I'm especially picky about my "romance" novels. Adrianne Byrd is an excellent writer of the quick-romance genre. Her writing is simple but not too cheesy, and definitely not urban lit. She also does an excellent job at intertwining contemporary topics and issues into her novels. This is definitely the case with Lovers Premiere, a book about life in the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. I also like that she writes from the perspective of Black women, the single life of B ...more
Angela
Jan 09, 2015 Angela rated it liked it
Very likable story with two people reuniting after many years. Sofia has to learn how to let Ram love her and admit she's in love with him.
Beverly
Dec 21, 2010 Beverly rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
If you read the other books in this continuity you knew if Sofia would just slow down for a minute that she would realize that she was still in love with Ram, and I was curious how Adrianne Byrd would develop this storyline. And I was not disappointed – I so love the whole Vegas scene when Sofia let her hair done and actually enjoyed herself, and the conversation with her sister the next morning was just too funny. And Ram he was just a wonderful hero – a true romantic and a best friend to Sofia ...more
Dsunshine
Mar 18, 2012 Dsunshine rated it really liked it
Ms. Byrd is a wonderful writer who allows her readers to be a part of the journey she creates and I tell you I enjoyed the journey of Sofia and Ram’s relationship. From the moment I started the first page, I was hooked. What a sweet, romantic and comical novel. The weekend in Vegas and the wedding was hilarious. Another home run Ms. Byrd!
Xenia
Jun 11, 2012 Xenia rated it it was ok
This book was okay. While the storyline was a romanrtic one it contained erotica which I am not really a fan of. To me erotica and making love are two different things. Ramell Jordan is a fantastic hero. Sofia is a lovely heroine but irrational. This is a good book if you love erotica. I don't.
Chelsea
May 29, 2013 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adrianne-byrd
Very good read! I enjoyed this story and the fact that the couple loved one another since they were kids makes it all the sweeter. Its unfortunate that I read the last book in the series first, but I do intend to go back and read the rest of the love in the limelights!
Marilyn Diamond
Nov 22, 2010 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing
Could not put it down from beginning to end. Romantic and hilarious...the wedding scene was straight out of Jerry Lewis movies it was great. Just found out it is a series and contonuation of other books. Love it.
Sashaa Graham
May 16, 2011 Sashaa Graham rated it it was amazing
Ouuu .. So this boook was
Absolutely amazing.
All I can say is Adrianne Byrd
definitely knows how to write a good book.
Shone
Oct 03, 2011 Shone rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
Fourth book in the Love in the Limelight Series.
Meek
Feb 24, 2013 Meek rated it liked it
The story was kind of slow for me.
Susan
Nov 05, 2010 Susan rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the series!!!
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Ihottimami Pacheco
Ihottimami Pacheco rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Brittany Davis
Brittany Davis rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2016
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Kalia
Kalia rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Chaquitta Thrower
Chaquitta Thrower rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Shona Jackson
Shona Jackson marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Naru
Naru rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2016
brenda hill
brenda hill rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2016
Ang
Ang marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Jacob
Jacob marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Megan Glass
Megan Glass marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • Mail Order Cowboy (Brides of Simpson Creek, #1)
  • Bachelor Untamed
  • Sullivan's Law (Carolyn Sullivan, #1)
  • Surrender to a Donovan
National Best-selling author Adrianne Byrd has always preferred to live within the realms of her imagination where all the men are gorgeous and the women are worth whatever trouble they manage to get into. As an army brat, she traveled throughout Europe and learned to appreciate and value different cultures. Now she calls Georgia home.

Looking back, Adrianne believes her passion for writing began
More about Adrianne Byrd...

Love in the Limelight (4 books)
  • Star of His Heart