Start by marking “My Lady's Pleasure (The Spymaster, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Lady's Pleasure (The Spymaster, #2)

My Lady's Pleasure (The Spymaster #2)

New to the passion galloping in her veins, Lady Valeria Arnold was shocked by the wanton impulses that drew her to Teagan Fitzwilliams. The stunning rake was nothing more than a wastrel with the devil's own luck at cards -- surely not the kind of man that a woman could trust her heart to.

Orphaned as a young boy, Teagan Fitzwilliams despised the role that Society had forced
Published (first published June 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about My Lady's Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Lady's Pleasure

Nicole
Mar 14, 2013 Nicole rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, historical, 2013
I really liked this story. Valeria was not worldly, but not some innocent hick, either. Taegan was a better man than he believed himself to be (although his "if my father was a bounder than I'm totally a bounder, too" attitude was a bit much for me; be your own man, dude). I liked the message of not allowing society's perceptions to color one's own, and the value that both characters placed on independent thought. While none of this seemed particularly anachronistic, the value placed on dependin ...more
Camy
Feb 15, 2013 Camy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good book with good characterization. I especially liked that the hero and heroine were very intelligent and their reasons for their actions were usually logically thought out and explained. There was only one small "misunderstanding" scene that I thought was a little out of character.

The romance is sexy and has good pacing.

Overall, an entertaining book.
Kirsti
Sep 13, 2016 Kirsti rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: regency
A nice tale of the reformed rake and his virgin conquest. I love these books, even if it is like the same story over and over of discovered fortunes and what not. Everyone ends up happy, or unhappy, depending on whether they are a 'good' or a 'bad' character. So read it if you like romance, and losing yourself in a simple story.
Julia
May 28, 2011 Julia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I preferred the first book in this series, My Lady's Trust. Valeria and Teagan seemed too perfectly matched - I never had any doubts that they would end up together. The story was nice but overall, too neat. For a novel where the hero calls the heroine Lady Mystery, I would have expected a little more mystery!
Nina
Nina added it
Sep 25, 2016
Betty
Betty rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2016
Gracia Toent
Gracia Toent rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2016
Norma
Norma added it
Aug 02, 2016
Zoey
Zoey marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Maru González Lorente
Maru González Lorente marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Amy Ovall
Amy Ovall marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Karen LoBosco
Karen LoBosco rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Alice
Alice rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2016
NANCY BENDER
NANCY BENDER rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2016
Cathy
Cathy marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Anita
Anita rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Tai
Tai added it
Jan 25, 2016
Luteran
Luteran rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Gwen
Gwen rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Books
Books added it
Jan 17, 2016
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Km
Km rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
barbara glaser
barbara glaser rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2015
Mariangela
Mariangela rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 Feb 13, 2015 09:53AM
Julia Justiss grew up breathing the scent of sea air near the colonial town of Annapolis, Maryland, a fact responsible for two of her life-long passions: sailors and history! By age twelve she was a junior tour guide for Historic Annapolis, conducting visitors on walking tours through the city that was a hotbed of revolutionary fervor. (Annapolis hosted its own tea party, dispensing with the cargo ...more
More about Julia Justiss...

The Spymaster (3 books)
  • My Lady's Trust (The Spymaster, #1)
  • My Lady's Honor (The Spymaster, #3)