Start by marking “A Sight to Dream Of (Oberon, book 2)” as Want to Read:
A Sight to Dream Of (Oberon, book 2)

A Sight to Dream Of (Oberon, California #2)

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Sam Sterling is a man with problems. Including a partner who is trying to kill him, and a nosey reporter, who’s just turned up dead! It’s going to take a miracle to save him now. Or, better yet, an angel.

Marsha Quinn is used to being called a witch. Her abilities as a psychic make a lot of people uncomfortable, after all. No one has ever called her an angel before. But fr
Published (first published October 15th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about A Sight to Dream Of, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Sight to Dream Of

Kim
I am so glad I was introduced to this series. I absolutely love it!

Marsha is the foundation of this cast of characters in Oberon. I was so happy when she met Sam and yet I was sad for her because she, herself, found it so hard to believe that someone as awesome as Sam would fall for her.

Sam has brought drama to Oberon and the mystery will suck you in and you will be unable to put this book down.

Scout and Nick's wedding plays a big part in this book. I found myself mad at a lot of people trying t
Aoife Sheridan
www.reviewoffantasy.com

(4th Review for June)

While reading Scent of the Roses (Book 1 of the Oberon Series), there was one particular person who intrigued me, one that I would have loved to read about. So when I picked up A Sight to Dream Of and realized it was about Marsha, the woman who had intrigued me, I was delighted, and I most certainly wasn't disappointed with the plot and madness of the story.

This one was filled with a lot of magic, but where Marsha is concerned, so is magic, murder and
Linda-reducer
I haven't been able to complete this book...and I think I have a couple more of PG's books. She's also one of my long-time online friends and I simply love her. If it hadn't been for a few computer crashes over the years, I probably would have been able to read as much as I would have liked to have read by now. And it is also thanks to PG that i now have a place to store all the ebooks I've been able to get over the last several years. There have been a few authors here and there too, when heari ...more
Brenda
The Oberon Series needs to come with a warning.
HIGHLY ADDICTIVE needs to be printed in very large letters.

A Sight To Dream Of is the 2nd book in the series and it continues the stories right were Scent of The Roses left off. This book focuses largely on Marsha, but also showcases Scout and Nick's upcoming wedding.

P.G. again torments her readers by crafting a suspenseful story from beginning to end, but it's the best kind of torment!

5 Stars

Linda
WOW, WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY AND I NEVER READ BOOK ONE! MS. FORTE TEASES AND WEAVES A TANTALIZING STORY THAT SUCKS HER READERS IN A HOLDS THEM CAPTURED UNTIL THE LAST PAGE HAS BEEN READ! SPRINKLED WITH MAGIC, A WEDDING, AND A MURDER THIS BOOK HAS IT ALL.
Micii
Micii marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Amy McGlone
Amy McGlone marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Gigi staub
Gigi staub marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Franjessca
Franjessca marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2012
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2012
Debi
Debi added it
Jun 10, 2009
P.G.
Oct 10, 2013 P.G. added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2008
Unconventional Love Stories. Unconditional Love.

PG Forte inhabits a world only slightly less strange than the ones she creates. Filled with serendipity, coincidence, love at first sight and dreams come true, it also bears a sometimes uncanny resemblance to Berkeley, California.

Originally a Jersey girl, PG now resides with her family on the extreme left coast where she writes rule bending, genre bl
More about P.G. Forte...

Oberon, California (9 books)
  • Scent of the Roses (Oberon, #1)
  • Sound of a Voice That is Still (Oberon, book 3)
  • A Taste of Honey (Oberon, book 4 )
  • Touch of a Vanished Hand (Oberon, book 5)
  • The Spirit of the Place (Oberon, book 6)
  • Visions Before Midnight (Oberon, book 7)
  • Dream Under the Hill (Oberon, #8)
  • And Shadows Have Their Ending (Oberon, #9)
Inked Memories In the Dark (Children of Night, #1) This Winter Heart Old Sins, Long Shadows (Children of Night, #2) Edge of Heaven