Start by marking “Une Saison En Bikini - Un Ete Pour Tout Changer - T03” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Une Saison En Bikini -...

Melissa de la Cruz

Une Saison En Bikini - Un Ete Pour Tout Changer - T03 (The Au Pairs #3)

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,600 Ratings  ·  57 Reviews
Paperback
Published May 1st 2007 by Albin Michel Jeunesse (first published May 23rd 2006)

Be the first to ask a question about Une Saison En Bikini - Un Ete Pour Tout Changer - T03

NerdyBirdie
Okay, seriously? Why does every single book seem to get worse? Besides the fact that this book just goes more into complicated relationships and more doom, I DO NOT understand WHY the ever-loving effing hell Eliza, Mara, and Jacqui are legit characters. Why?

First of all: now that Eliza’s gotten her stuff together from Skinny Dipping, we now have to read about her getting all sappy with Jeremy. Okay. Jeremy. I don’t understand. I think I need someone to explain this to me. Why in the world is Jer
Teresa
Jan 06, 2013 Teresa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I want to be 16 with lots of wonga living in the hamptons..
Jay G
Jul 19, 2015 Jay G rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute and fast read!
Pamela Hubbard
The girls reunite for their third summer in the Hamptons. Eliza starts out interning for a designer, but her ambition and talent cost her the job (ironically). Through this adversity Eliza finds her true passion and motivation and experiences the joy that comes from working hard for something you want. Mara is living with Ryan on his boat, working as a reporter for the local paper. But living together does not work well for the couple as they see how incompatible their lives are. Ryan wants to s ...more
Kendall
Mar 29, 2014 Kendall rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
Summer before freshman year of college

Eliza- Eliza's family is back to their original lifestyle and she is still dating jeremy. she is looking for to sleeping with him. She originally has a job with Sydney Minx, a designer. During his store opening she comes in on a helicopter and she is fired for taking away the spotlight. She is also hated by his assistant paige, who jeremy knows. AFter her parents take away her credit cards she starts working at Lunch. Her and jeremy are constantly fighting b
Rebecca
I really enjoyed reading the first two Au Pairs novels and Sun Kissed was very enjoyable too.

It was good to see all three girls back together again for a summer of adventure, fun and of course drama. It was also good to see all my old favourite characters back for another fun book.

While this is a totally fun, light and breezy book I have to admit there was a couple of parts that had me tearing in the eyes. I also had a good laugh and I also got angry. Melissa de la Cruz did an awesome job at cap
Merary
Mara, Jacqui and Eliza are back for their third summer together!
Now that everyone has their own partner with them, everything should be great, right? WRONG!

Mara and Ryan now live together in a yacht and Mara has a job as a journalist. Too bad Ryan wants to stay home. Then there's Eliza and Jeremy. She just can't wait to lose her virgin--HOLD UP! * SPOILER ALERT* Didn't she lose her virginity to Ryan? In the last book it was implied that they hook up and then fell into a "friends-with-benefits" r
Steph Su
Things start getting a little crazy in this third installment of the popular and addicting series! Actually, all three girls start out the summer thinking that it will be the best ever. Eliza’s got a killer job working for a famous fashion designer and is determined to spend some quality time with her long-distance boyfriend Jeremy. Mara’s got a press pass into the hottest parties in the Hamptons as part of her job for working at Hamptons magazine. On top of that, she’s living with Ryan on his y ...more
Jessica
Dec 30, 2011 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, fun-read, series
I have loved this series. I couldn't put the first one down and I was giddy with excitement when I found out there were more. It's a perfect beach read (if I lived near a beach). Very entertaining, likeable characters and continuing development of the girls we've grown to love (and hate) thus far. One thing that annoyed me, (this may have been present in the previous and I just didn't notice as much) the book somewhat resembles an ad campaign for couture and high end fashion. I do NOT need nor w ...more
Sharon
May 27, 2016 Sharon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect summer read for any girl in her 20s!
Lori Wilson-ide
Jul 15, 2014 Lori Wilson-ide rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun summer series. Not your typical romance novel.
Alexandra
Not as good as the first two in the series. I felt bored at some parts, and It felt like the story was just dragging on endlessly. I mean, it was still good, but It just wasn't as good as I had expected given that the previous books in the series were so awesome. I think it was just that the three girls were all working and not together as much anymore that the story felt dull -- I'm not too sure, I just know I was slightly disappointed in book three of The Au Pairs.
Katya
I normally like this series for the mindless entertainment and the light drama, but I have to say, most of the drama was missing from this installment. Definitely the weakest of the series so far. The kids are behaving themselves, the new au pair is toothless and boring, everyone makes the mature decisions and the Perry twins aren't even in town. So far this series has been good for a laugh and an eye-roll, but this one was just dull.
Monika
Apr 15, 2014 Monika rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I must say that every book makes me emotional as I am getting on last pages. I think that the Au Pairs is a pretty unique series - this instalment, for instance, made me believe that dreams can really come true and as it is my college acceptance time too, I absolutely felt with them. I'm looking forward to the last book as well because I already know it will be just as fun and touching.
Richa Bhatt
Jun 20, 2008 Richa Bhatt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ahh! The Au Pair girls are back and filled with even MORE adventures. All of them really dont need the job anymore but just love hanging out. But this time with the Au Pairs theres a new girl. They really dont want her to be there with them but they cant do anything about it. At least this time they'll be able to concentrate less on their job and concentrate more on their summer. PG-13 ;]
Lynzey
Dec 06, 2010 Lynzey rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series was one that, though it wasn't a challenging read, it was a fun, easy read that kept me entertained and wanting more. At various times I disliked different characters, for the simple fact that they did some questionable things. However, in the end I enjoyed all their personalities and I think the book would have been incomplete without one of them.
Amaia
Aug 02, 2015 Amaia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un verano más en los Hamptons. Un libro más que me ha entretenido y divertido como los anteriores. Lectura ideal para "pasar el rato". Como quien ve un capítulo de una serie de TV
Holly
Jul 17, 2011 Holly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: summer-2011
My favorite Au Pair Mara decides to live on Ryan's boat with him for the summer. What starts off as a good idea soon turns out to be anything but. Other girls, parties, and oh yeah, work all seem to get in the way. I was sad at the end of this but it was once again, fun to read about the girls and all of their summer adventures.
Joline
Aug 26, 2014 Joline rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not my kind of book
Hailey Black
This book was just as good as the rest! I really hope in the next book though, if Mara and Ryan reconnect, they stay together! They are my favourite couple in this series! I've loved then from the very first book when they weren't even together yet! Either way, so far this has been a very good summer read!
Natalie
Jul 09, 2012 Natalie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soooooooo good!!!!!spoiler alert coming up!!!(view spoiler)
Michelle
I always enjoy reading books in this series because they are very lighthearted. But they are still a little pretentious and contrived. I don't mind the fact that I can predict what is going to happen in the book but if that bothers you than you won't like this book, so just letting you know.
Katlyn
Another shallow, entertaining Au Pairs book! At this point it shouldn't be called Au Pairs, as only Jacqui is still Au Pair-ing, but whatever. She is still my favourite out of them all. This book was fun as always. Not much more to say. No real issues, just major drama. 4/5
Katie
Mar 03, 2008 Katie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
I really liked this book too. I am officially hooked on this au pair series. Each book can be read alone or as part of the series which I really like. It seems like too many YAF Series books have very little content and way too much cliff-hanger. These do not. Yay again!
Cassandra Kamp
Oct 09, 2009 Cassandra Kamp rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This book didn't catch my attention at all. yeah I thought it was interesting the first couple pages but as I read on It just kept dragging on and on and on. I could say that this is possibly one of the worse books that I have ever read.
Beth
Feb 01, 2010 Beth rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book in a cabin I was staying in over New Years. It was silly. It's for those people who adore the fashion scene and not mind pushing through all the designer brand name dropping to try and find some sort of plot.
Erin
I thought Ryan and Mara should have stayed together and it was very dumb for them to break up again. Ryan was always this really nice guy but in this one he was a major jack ass and should have been there more for Mara.
Sofija
Mar 08, 2010 Sofija rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
sun-kissed is an awesome book!!! I love it! there's not much more than that to say, because i don't want to spoil the book! if you liked the au pairs and skinny-dipping, you'll love sun-kissed! :) i know i did!
™yourbeautifulnightmaree™
I really enjoyed reading this one. It was great to see the girls rise above all the things that have come between them that summer. The girls really surprised me with thier riske behavior! i recommend this!
Brittany
Cute story, easy read.
  • Voices in the Dark (The Last Descendants, #2)
  • Last Summer (Summer Boys, #4)
  • Cross Your Heart, Connie Pickles
  • Tempted (It Girl, #6)
  • Sophie's Secret (Sophie, #2)
  • Tan Lines: Sand, Surf, and Secrets / Rays, Romance, and Rivalry / Beaches, Boys, and Betrayal (Summer, #5-7)
  • Take It Off (Insiders, #3)
  • Alis
  • South Beach (Alexa & Holly, #1)
  • Kisses and Lies (Scarlett Wakefield, #2)
  • Tall Cool One (A-List, #4)
  • Lost Summer
21911
Melissa de la Cruz is the New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of many critically acclaimed and award-winning novels for teens including The Au Pairs series, the Blue Bloods series, the Ashleys series, the Angels on Sunset Boulevard series and the semi-autobiographical novel Fresh off the Boat.

Her books for adults include the novel Cat’s Meow, the anthology Girls Who Like Boys Who Like
More about Melissa de la Cruz...

The Au Pairs (4 books)
  • The Au Pairs (The Au Pairs, #1)
  • Skinny-Dipping (The Au Pairs, #2)
  • Crazy Hot (The Au Pairs, #4)

“sometimes, when the sun shines, it scorches.” 61 likes
“That was the problem these days--everything was considered disposable--clothes, cell phones, relationships.” 2 likes