Start by marking “Honor-Bound Groom (Wed At Any Price #1)” as Want to Read:
Honor-Bound Groom (Wed At Any Price #1)

Honor-Bound Groom (Wed At Any Price #1)

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  11 reviews

Mr. August: Alexander del Castillo, CEO and eldest son

His Dilemma: End his family's curse

His Only Choice: Marry...or else

Alexander was betrothed from childhood--his future held a wife not of his own choosing. Thankfully bride-to-be Loren Dubois was more than suited for her place at his side--and in his bed. But the businessman never expected his beautiful bride to get unde
Mass Market Paperback
Published August 2010 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Honor-Bound Groom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor-Bound Groom

Paige
25 years ago, Alexander del Castillo's father saved Loren Dubois' father's life. In return, he promised his only daughter to his oldest son.

Now, Alex has come to collect his bride and end the curse his grandfather believes will come true for the 9th generation...which is Alex and his two brothers.

Loren has always know she would one day be Alex's. With that knowledge she has always loved him. From a child and following him around, to teenage of crushing, to adulthood now.

Alex is doing this to e
Rebecca
Loren, sweet, strong, determined and not about to let any man take her for a ride. Alexander Del Castillo, powerful, attractive, experienced and knows exactly how to get underneath Loren's skin, & what do once he's there.

From childhood, Alexander & Loren were meant to be together. Not for reasons of romance, but because of a promise made between their father's.

Now, years later, Alex is back to claim Loren, and bring her back to her homeland as his bride.

Loren has been infatuated with
Lyn
I had some difficulty in settling into this book, but stuck with it since I usually enjoy Yvonne's titles. I'm really glad I did because I did enjoy the book in the end and couldn't put it down.

My main thoughts on this book:
* I couldn't stand Giselle right from the very first interaction with her in the book. While I'm sure in a different story she could have come across as a likable character, I really hope she doesn't end up with either of Alex's brothers.
* I found Loren's responses to Alex's
Hanife
Onur Meselesi

Evlilikleri anlatan kitaplara nedense zaafım var ve bu hikaye hoşuma gitti. Alexander büyük bir şirketin başıdır. Ortalıkta ailesinin üzerinde lanet dedekidoları dolaşır bununda tersini kanıtlamak için evlenmedilir. Zaten kendiside artık yaşının geldiğini ve bir varise sahip olması gerektiğini düşünmektedir. Babasıyla eski arkadaşının Alex ile Loren'i yıllar önce nişanlandırması işine yaramıştır. Loren'e evlenme teklif etmek için Yeni Zelandaya uçar ve müstakbel geliniyle eve döner
Loretta
Those former and very jealous lovers can be a real pain in the backside!
Veronica
Oveall, this book doesn't really set it apart from the hordes of other Harlequins out there.

The hero was a jerk businessman who comes to fall in love with the woman he harangues into marriage.

The heroine was a strong willed woman who had just enough vulnerability to move the plot into the right direction.

The plot itself was fairly simple. Nothing totally outrageous and completely focused on the couples love and romance, just as it should have been.

It was entirely adequate in every way.
Daphne
Me atrevería a recomendar esta novela, a quien quiera pasar un rato agradable, se lee en 2 o 3 horas, muy probablemente sea más ligera una tarde de domingo. Reitero que no tiene la gran trama, pero en mi caso me entretuvo y mantuvo interesada hasta el mismísimo final.

RR COMPLETO: http://www.daphnears.com/2013/04/lei-...
Irene
This book kinda pissed me off.

He was behaving so bad and kept saying that he will make it up to her but always something came up so he never even apologised. While she was so blinded by her love that she said yes to everything and when she was already tied, she tried to ASK questions 'cause she couldn't do even that.
Catrina Barton
You can't miss the chemistry between Alexander and Loren. This is a refreshing twist on the classic "betrothed since birth" plot. Full of engaging twists.
Ladyacct
Entertaining & enjoyable quick read.
Kristina Krystyna
Kristina Krystyna marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
Jada
Jada marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Juniebgood
Juniebgood marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Gigi
Gigi added it
May 07, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Erin Richards
Erin Richards marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Always an avid reader, I was introduced to the joy of reading romance at the age of 13 by an elderly neighbour. Each week I’d visit her and we'd sort through bags and boxes of books - she didn’t know it then but she’d unleashed a monster! A wannabe romance writer monster. At the age of 15 and totally inspired by the books I'd read, I tried my hand at my first romance novel (an abysmal attempt whic ...more
More about Yvonne Lindsay...

Wed At Any Price (3 books)
  • Stand-In Bride's Seduction (Wed At Any Price #2) (Silhouette Desire)
  • For the Sake of the Secret Child (Wed At Any Price #3)
A Father's Secret Bought: His Temporary Fiancee (The Takeover #4) For the Sake of the Secret Child (Wed At Any Price #3) The Boss's Christmas Seduction Expecting the CEO's Child