Start by marking “Honor-Bound Groom (Wed At Any Price #1)” as Want to Read:
Honor-Bound Groom (Wed At Any Price #1)

Honor-Bound Groom (Wed At Any Price #1)

Mr. August: Alexander del Castillo, CEO and eldest son

His Dilemma: End his family's curse

His Only Choice: Marry...or else

Alexander was betrothed from childhood--his future held a wife not of his own choosing. Thankfully bride-to-be Loren Dubois was more than suited for her place at his side--and in his bed. But the businessman never expected his beautiful bride to get unde
Mass Market Paperback
Published August 2010 by Silhouette (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Honor-Bound Groom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor-Bound Groom

Daphne
Mar 01, 2013 Daphne rated it liked it
Me atrevería a recomendar esta novela, a quien quiera pasar un rato agradable, se lee en 2 o 3 horas, muy probablemente sea más ligera una tarde de domingo. Reitero que no tiene la gran trama, pero en mi caso me entretuvo y mantuvo interesada hasta el mismísimo final.

RR COMPLETO: http://www.daphnears.com/2013/04/lei-...
Lyn
I had some difficulty in settling into this book, but stuck with it since I usually enjoy Yvonne's titles. I'm really glad I did because I did enjoy the book in the end and couldn't put it down.

My main thoughts on this book:
* I couldn't stand Giselle right from the very first interaction with her in the book. While I'm sure in a different story she could have come across as a likable character, I really hope she doesn't end up with either of Alex's brothers.
* I found Loren's responses to Alex's
Jenny
Mar 23, 2016 Jenny rated it did not like it
Shelves: heroine-i-hated
Wow i really hated this heroine she was so annoying and bitchy I wanted to slap her silly. Oh and the book really needed an epilogue with a pregnancy or a baby though nothing can redeem this heroine.
Karla Ramos
Oct 15, 2016 Karla Ramos rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Muy buena para leerla en un dia.
Rebecca
Sep 19, 2012 Rebecca rated it liked it
Loren, sweet, strong, determined and not about to let any man take her for a ride. Alexander Del Castillo, powerful, attractive, experienced and knows exactly how to get underneath Loren's skin, & what do once he's there.

From childhood, Alexander & Loren were meant to be together. Not for reasons of romance, but because of a promise made between their father's.

Now, years later, Alex is back to claim Loren, and bring her back to her homeland as his bride.

Loren has been infatuated with
Paige
Mar 17, 2011 Paige rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2011-books
25 years ago, Alexander del Castillo's father saved Loren Dubois' father's life. In return, he promised his only daughter to his oldest son.

Now, Alex has come to collect his bride and end the curse his grandfather believes will come true for the 9th generation...which is Alex and his two brothers.

Loren has always know she would one day be Alex's. With that knowledge she has always loved him. From a child and following him around, to teenage of crushing, to adulthood now.

Alex is doing this to e
Hanife
Onur Meselesi

Evlilikleri anlatan kitaplara nedense zaafım var ve bu hikaye hoşuma gitti. Alexander büyük bir şirketin başıdır. Ortalıkta ailesinin üzerinde lanet dedekidoları dolaşır bununda tersini kanıtlamak için evlenmedilir. Zaten kendiside artık yaşının geldiğini ve bir varise sahip olması gerektiğini düşünmektedir. Babasıyla eski arkadaşının Alex ile Loren'i yıllar önce nişanlandırması işine yaramıştır. Loren'e evlenme teklif etmek için Yeni Zelandaya uçar ve müstakbel geliniyle eve döner
Donna
Jun 17, 2015 Donna rated it it was ok
From the blurb on the back I thought I would really enjoy this story; however...

The guy was a complete jerk and so full of himself. If I were the heroine, I never would have married him, especially not without talking over that prenup. She fell into his plans just a little too easily for me. Even though she 'loved' him her whole life, I still would think her eyes would have been a bit more open before actually marrying him.

I really can't recommend this book. The story made me mad, although I'm a
Veronica
Feb 22, 2013 Veronica rated it it was ok
Shelves: fluff
Oveall, this book doesn't really set it apart from the hordes of other Harlequins out there.

The hero was a jerk businessman who comes to fall in love with the woman he harangues into marriage.

The heroine was a strong willed woman who had just enough vulnerability to move the plot into the right direction.

The plot itself was fairly simple. Nothing totally outrageous and completely focused on the couples love and romance, just as it should have been.

It was entirely adequate in every way.
Irene
Jan 11, 2014 Irene rated it did not like it
This book kinda pissed me off.

He was behaving so bad and kept saying that he will make it up to her but always something came up so he never even apologised. While she was so blinded by her love that she said yes to everything and when she was already tied, she tried to ASK questions 'cause she couldn't do even that.
Amy
Oct 27, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it
I didn't like the first couple chapters, but the whole story developed much better than it began. In the beginning he was arrogant, and she was naive and immature. But both characters evolved; he became more compassionate and she found her inner strength. The story was passionate, sensual and emotional.
Catrina Barton
Apr 29, 2012 Catrina Barton rated it liked it
You can't miss the chemistry between Alexander and Loren. This is a refreshing twist on the classic "betrothed since birth" plot. Full of engaging twists.
KYReader
KYReader rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Miah
Miah rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2014
Tawnya
Tawnya rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2011
Margaret Hardie
Margaret Hardie rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2014
Nicola
Nicola rated it did not like it
Feb 26, 2013
Kelli
Kelli rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2015
Michelle Brent
Michelle Brent rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2015
A
A rated it really liked it
May 13, 2012
S
S rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Jojo
Jojo rated it did not like it
Jun 24, 2013
Dee
Dee rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2011
Verito
Verito rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2012
Sangeetha
Sangeetha rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2011
Sara Mitchell
Sara Mitchell rated it it was ok
Jan 02, 2015
Magicadehex
Magicadehex rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2016
M W
M W rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
A typical Piscean, USA Today! Best-selling author, Yvonne Lindsay, has always preferred the stories in her head to the real world. Yvonne is a five-time Romance Writers of Australia R*BY nominee and three-time nominee and 2015 winner of the Romance Writers of New Zealand Koru Award of Excellence. She spends her days crafting the stories of her heart and in her spare time she can be found with her ...more
More about Yvonne Lindsay...

Wed At Any Price (3 books)
  • Stand-In Bride's Seduction (Wed At Any Price #2)
  • For the Sake of the Secret Child (Wed At Any Price #3)