Start by marking “Assignment: Bodyguard (Secret Agent Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Assignment: Bodyguard (Secret Agent Series, #4)

Assignment: Bodyguard (Secret Agent #4)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Her father will accept only the best for Kit Atkins's protection. So when Kit is threatened, he calls on Shane Warwick, a CHAIM agent. Shane is calm, capable, protective--and way too charming for Kit's peace of mind. Yet despite her protests, Shane refuses to leave her side. As they hide out at a remote Texas ranch, a powerful bond grows between them, even as danger rises. ...more
Paperback, Large Print, 276 pages
Published August 10th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Assignment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Assignment

Sara ♥
Oye. I was looking for something to read on a Sunday and this is a Christian fiction book I picked up because it sounded James Bond-like.

Gag me. Sorry to people who like these sort of serial romances, but WOW, it was CHEESY. And the writing? Can you say amateur? The plot was weak, the premise was dumb, and it was just overall meh. The only reason I'm giving it two stars is because despite everything else, I liked the main characters (I half-liked them.) and wanted them to get together in the en
Brandy
Ok, after Pastor Dev, Eli, Brice, and now Shane, I want a "CHAIM" agent of my own. Minus the danger of course Lol. REALLY enjoyed this book. Although, I confess, I knew the *friend* was the bad guy, er bad girl from the beginning. ABSOLUTELY adored and swooned over Shane *Sigh*, just as I did with Devon, Eli, and Brice from Lenora's other books from her CHAIM series. Loved how he referred to Kit as "Luv". Good, suspenseful, romantic story...GREAT JOB *AGAIN* Lenora!
Judine
A bodyguard with Texan roots and an English accent is a novel approach to a romance, but this one could have been carried off better. Shane (named after the Western movie) has been hired to protect the widow Kit, who didn't want to admit her marriage was falling apart even before her husband's mysterious death. Great concept, but Kit's character was too uneven to really carry the plotline.
Alyssa
This was really great! I must admit, I guessed on some of the twists and got them right, but it wasn't until right before they happened. I really liked the characters, and the dangerous situations they were involved in throughout the book. It was also nice to see things from two different viewpoints.
Ashley Jimenez
Grrrrrr. I cant help but give every book I read 5stars becasue i only pick books that grab me from the very beginning. This book was amazing and kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time i was reading it.
Susan
Enjoyed this book and it was a quick read.
John Hanscom
Actually, 3 1/2. Stronger female character.
Jessie Cumpson
Jessie Cumpson marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Charlyn Green
Charlyn Green marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Cory Cornwell
Cory Cornwell marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Pat O'Ryan
Pat O'Ryan marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Heather Heal
Heather Heal marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Lynda
Lynda marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Rodrigo
Rodrigo marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Lenora Worth has written 35 books for three different publishers. She reached a milestone in 2006 when she received her 25th book pin from Steeple Hill and Harlequin. Her books have won both regional and national awards and she now has over 1 million books in print. Currently she is writing both Love Inspired and Love Inspired Suspense for Steeple Hill. Married to her childhood sweetheart, Lenora ...more
More about Lenora Worth...

Secret Agent (5 books)
  • Secret Agent Minister (Secret Agent Series, #1)
  • Heart of the Night (Secret Agent #2)
  • Code of Honor (Secret Agent #3)
  • The Soldier's Mission (Secret Agent Series, #5)
An April Bride (A Year of Weddings, #5) The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3) Lone Star Protector (Texas K-9 Unit #6) Body of Evidence (Texas Ranger Justice, #2) A Perfect Love (Texas Hearts, #2)