A Stormy Greek Marriage

A Stormy Greek Marriage (The Drakos Baby #2)

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  491 ratings  ·  38 reviews
Billie's wedding day should have been the happiest of her life. She was marrying the father of her baby...her "secret "baby. But tycoon Alexei Drakos had suffered amnesia, so he had no recollection of the incredible night he'd spent with Billie a year ago.... Tonight he was expecting his new bride to be a virgin...Billie knew that a marriage laced with hidden surprises was...more
Paperback, Large Print, 248 pages
Published November 16th 2010 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Stormy Greek Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Stormy Greek Marriage

April
I have to say Graham sure did a good job of getting the readers involved. So involved that I literally threw the book away in disgust of how bad it was...thank goodness I got it at a bargined price. Book was so bad that that I wished had burnt those three dollars in making a bonfire instead of spending it on the book; would had been more satisfying.

Heroine was so....arghhhh!!! I really don't know how much I can take of these spineless women! I mean COME ON!!! The freaken idoit maybe hot but he'...more
Jacqueline
Well no wonder I felt as if I had come into this story in the middle. Turns out from reading a few reviews just now that it is the second of two parts and you REALLY need to read the other first evidently. I kept feeling like there was a whole lot of history these two had together that was sort of referred to as if you know WTF was going on. The author made no attempt to get those who had not read the first book up to speed.

The book itself was just okay. Typical secret baby stuff. Father doesn'...more
Ann Keller
Greek tycoon Alexei Drakos was marrying Billie, a pure woman he thought would make a suitable wife. She dressed conservatively and worked hard. The only problem was that Billie’s memories were a little sharper than those of her new husband. Alexei had unfortunately suffered a nasty fall after an incredible night spent in Billie’s arms and he had amnesia. Alexei didn’t remember any of that magical night, nor did he know that he was a father.

When Alexei discovered Billie was no longer a virgin, he...more
Jenny
Nice sequel with lots of angst and drama! The heroine made me so angry and frustrated with her efforts to hide her baby from his father. I thought that was so immature and an evil thing to do! I wanted her to grow up and admit the truth to Alexei cause her stubbornness and deception was too much. I was like "get off your high horse!"

The hero was amazing! In the first book I thought he was a major jerk but in this one he is sweet, crazy possessive and very supportive of what the heroine is going...more
Maura
Part 2 of a series I've wasted my time on. Honestly, Alexei is an ass in this book. He refuses to believe her, accuses her of all manner of lies and hateful things, kidnaps their son to prove a point and treats sex with her as though it's just exercise. So suddenly she threatens with a divorce and he morphs into this perfect man who will do anything to keep her with him (after he's hated her all this time!). It threw me for a loop completely and I'm not sure I could have forgiven him for his tre...more
Kat at Book Thingo
Read my full review at Book Thingo.

Books like this are the reason I stopped reading category romance. I hope I don’t come across too many more of them in the near future. DNF.

Who might enjoy it: Martyrs
Who might not enjoy it: Potential paperweight targets
Ladyacct
Part two in a two part story.

I do enjoy how the playboy jerk gets shown love, sometimes though I wish they weren't such a donkey's butt and for so much of the story....I have to say if I was the heroine I would have disappeared and we wouldn't have had a HEA.

But this is why I really liked it, it's a STORY - fiction.
Amber Peart Peart
There was a lot of fighting in this book. A lot of fighting, and a lot of make-up sex. There wasn't a lot else, like breaks for happy moments and delicate feelings ... Or romance.

But.

This was the second part of a series called The Drakos Baby. The first is called The Pregnancy Shock, where a lot of romancey things happen and all the plot development happens. And aaaaaall the plot that develops is leading to a big s***storm of emotions that happens in book two.

The title doesn't lie. This is one...more
Amanda Sheila
Again, this author's characters made me cringed.

I don't like Billie. She's weak. Alexei's nothing but mean to her yet she just can't stand for herself and fight. I really hope she slap him and I'm waiting for it and you know what? She didn't.

Alexei's mad because she didn't tell him about Nick. I mean, sure I understand that he's hurt but seriously, he accused Billie with all kinds of stuff that possible yet in the end he didn't grovel and beg for her forgiveness. I'm furious.

So yeah, I'm done...more
Victoria
Wow, just wow.. I loved this book! It was sweet, romantic, and beautiful all in one. Alexei was so amazing, especially at the end when he finally confessed his love.

Ahh... This book really made me smile, scream, and cry. I loved almost every moment of it. It was honestly a very well-written story. To me, Billie was an excellent heroine for this book. She complimented Alexei's personality perfectly, even though they were so different.

Sigh.. I especially loved the part when he told her in that de...more
Cassandra
Review by Cassandra from Book Talk

Your wedding day should be the happiest day of your life. For Billie, that wasn't the case. She was finally marrying the father of her baby, but he still didn't know he was the father or that Billie even had a child. Greek tycoon Alexei Drakos has suffered amnesia and has no memory of the amazing night he spent in Billie's bed. On his wedding night, Alexei was expecting his wife to be untouched yet that wasn't the case. Billie knew deep down that a marriage base...more
Vanessa
Beate
The good thing about a Harlequin book, is that you can read a couple of these in a day and not even break a sweat. The bad thing about this book, is that it's not really a stand-alone. Some of the story from the first book is retold, but in order to get the full story, book 1 should be read. And since these two books are so dependent on each other, they could easily have been meshed to one book. Splitting the story up in two books, is just merely milking the audience for more cash.

That being sai...more
Amy
Hated this book! All of the main characters were immature and/or selfish. The "alpha" male was a complete jerk.! I didn't even finish the last chapter. I couldn't believe that after he abandoned the lead female during her pregnancy, and during their wedding night, and for two weeks after their wedding night, and after he kidnapped her son from London to the south of France that he the gall to say, "but I just didn't realize I loved you." What crap! Real men who love their women don't abandon the...more
Betty Lambert
Highly recommend this 2 book series. I did review this series on the first book The Pregnancy Shock..well worth the read.
£!M€¥
berhub bc nya lgsg buku ke2 ....gk bgitu dpt feelnya...gpu gimana sih terbitnya kok loncat ke buku ke 2....tp suka ama billie nya...gk lht kekayaan si alexei.....alexeinya diawal jahat sekali.....tp akhirnya menyadari dia cinta ama bininya...
Roub
don't get mislead by the one star. the story is damn entertaining and lynne graham is a terrific author !! no i'm not being sarcastic. it's because of lynne's talent that the book is very good but i had a huge problem with the the hero's character and could not get over it. i dislike him intensely. he treated the heroine like dirt..even beyong dirt. he was a damn ass and sorry i did not feel the love. the heroine should have found someone else..really what a bastard !! neway don't miss it guys,...more
Cherise
I hated he first one. The h lying about the pregnancy just totally turned me off. I also hated the first part of this one, when the h is such a whimp and doormat while the H is being unreasonably mean and petty. Starting from when the h gets back her backbone though, things get more interesting. The H also becomes more human. Having just finished reading this, the lovely ending gives a lot of sway to my final rating.
Fre06 Begum
Hated this book the hero treated the heroine like dirt but to be fair she was just stupid and I felt no empathy for her!! She was such a doormat and the hero too cold for my liking. I have been a fan of this author for a long time but seriously her heroines are like doormats and have no spine and please can we stop with all the melting with eye contact and becoming puddles it's just too degrading to strong women out there!!!
Syahira Sharif
much better than the first book which I think the storyline is crooked. Bliss, the female character is much well written here even though I didnt like Alexis until the last part of the story. Somehow this book was a bit real in a way. Fear of commitment, distrust and even stupidity at some point or naivete. Her husband is a real douche until he redeemed himself. Quite a complicated story in some way.
Subathra S
I liked the story because the author handled emotion well. Its natural for billie to hide the pregnancy from alexie as he was prepared to marry another girl. Alexi loved billie for the trust he have on her and when she lied about many *important* thing, the bond was broken. Emotions of both the characters are justified as both of them were right and wrong. Lynne did a great work here.

HAPPY READING:)
Yulia Anggraini
tidak dperjelas ap alasan Billie mempertahankan pernikahanx setelah pada malam pengantin x dy dihina dina am alex...demi anakx kah atw demi cintax...agak gemeez jadix...

tp alasan Billie tidak mengatakan klo dy hamil pada Alex ckp masuk akal...
penasaraaan am buku 1 x... >,<
saat2 billie jd asistenx alex...

seperti biasa LG bikin puas dengan membuat herox mengemis2...
Cornélia
Part two of the story.

the end of the first book ends on a cliff hanger. where nothing is really resolved. here you see how it enfolds.

but although you kind of know he liked for a long time the revelation comes a little bit too briskly. suddenly it's time for THE big revelation.
Missy
One arrogant greek who just can't believe that she truly loves him & that she is willing to let him find happiness with another woman if that is what he desires. A great read even at times when he is a unfeeling swine and you want to slap his face.
Thais Gisele
The first book was actually pretty nice but then, in this one Lynne Graham decided to be...Lynne Graham and F**kd up everything. Argh!
jenny
I usually like Lynne Graham but, this story didn't grab me. I didn't care for the hero and it took too long for is jerkish ways to change. The last 40 pages are pretty good.
Tonya Warner
An ok story. Some of the instances with the baby were totally unbelievable. Not sure if I would recommend this story.
Lu Bielefeld *Hates.Cliffhanger.Endings!*
The hero is an asshole ... and the girl is a foolish and pathetic.
Not much to say more this type of book.
Seffra
Alexei was extremely heartless. Billie admitted to her mistake and she obviously meant it.
  • Marchese's Forgotten Bride
  • The Innocent's Dark Seduction (Harlequin Presents, #2855)
  • The Legend of de Marco (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • One Last Night
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
  • Powerful Greek, Unworldly Wife (Innocent Wives #1)
  • The Ramirez Bride (The Ramirez Brides #1)
  • Waking Up in the Wrong Bed
  • Ruthless Awakening
  • Falco: The Dark Guardian (Orisini Brothers, #3)
  • Beholden to the Throne (Empire of the Sands #2)
  • Not a Marrying Man
  • Spin Devil (Devilish Games, #1)
  • Marriage: To Claim his Twins (Romance)
  • Forced Wife, Royal Love-Child

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1...more
More about Lynne Graham...
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress (Ruthless) The Spanish Groom Bond of Hatred Ruthless Magnate, Convenient Wife The Spanish Billionaire's Pregnant Wife