Start by marking “Binding Spell” as Want to Read:
Binding Spell

Binding Spell

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Mador, a fallen angel turned demon and slave to a prince of Hell, never thought he’d lose his heart to a mortal – again.

Summoned and made flesh by Jay, a young man in trouble and in a bind due to a deal he made with a powerful demon.

Mador has to fight his mistrust and fear to finally find redemption and perhaps a second chance at love.
ebook
Published July 30th 2010 by Cobblestone Press

To ask other readers questions about Binding Spell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Binding Spell

Betryal
This fantasy is super erotic, has action from the getgo and keeps you riveted, is how I'd describe this book. I was gripped more than just by the balls with the intensity of how the book even starts to play out. Both characters Mador and Jay by their description are very appetizing and appealing to the eye. Being a short story there's not much to tamper with in my review, but I can say there's not enough out there in m/m with demons that had once been angels although I have read a few.

So, you ha
Vio
Aha I made it! Oh boy this was a sexy, highly charged story and flaming hot the chemistry between Jay and Mador sizzles and burns off the page. Loved it and not ashamed to say so what a gem lol!
Simsala
3,5-4 stars

HELL, YES...I needed that!

Fallen angel falls for a mortal...deep!
Story felt a bit rushed due to its lenght and the focus on developing emotions and well written s.. scenes - but the two MC`s were...no,not adorable...I think the best word to describe them is d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!
And why THE HELL are there so few mirrors involved in m/m romance.....rawwwwwrrrr...
Monika
That was hot, hot, hot......

Jay and Mador .......WOW! did they have chemistry!!

Loved the story, the only negative, the story wasn’t nearly long enough.
T.M. Smith
Short, Sexy and Steamy... why yes, those are my three favorite colors!

Mador is a fallen angel who has been condemned to torture as the lover of a Prince of Hell. He has only ever loved one person, a human. And now he suffers an eternity of abuse and humiliation at the hands of his captor, never to be loved or wanted by anyone again. His hell is eternal. Or is it?

Jay is a human who has made a deal with a demon, a demon that wants Mador but is not able to get his slimy talons on him because his c
Seregil
It's an ok book, but not overly exciting. Maybe I was expecting too much because I love demons and angels and the whole Heaven-Hell conflict. The story was really to short to be more than a hot interlude.
M'rella
Very nice story, however I am not a huge fan of long sex scenes (in general). The ending isn't what I expected, falling short of the grandeur of the opening, but still pretty good. 4 stars.
Meggie
Pretty good short story. The plot was well developed and written with interesting twist. I liked how it ended.
Clover
great story of redemption and love. and very hot sex !!!
Carly
I enjoyed this novella length story. Mador is a fallen angel turned demon who once knew love but now is tortured by a demon prince in hell and only knows pain. Jay is the desperate son of a priest who is willing to do anything to save his family, even make a deal with the devil. When he summons Mador from hell Jay learns that binding a demon is not anything like what he expected it to be.

An intensely erotic M/M paranormal romance, Binding Spell is a well written novella length story with a surpr
Furio
There is a lot of potential both in this plot and in its characters: fallen angels and human VS demon interaction are two popular themes for good reasons.

Unfortunately there is also a lot of narrative clumsiness in outlining and developing the plot, in shaping the characters and in bringing the atmosphere from the horror tones of the beginning to the romantic apotheosis of its end.
With less hurry and more care, this story could have been great. As it is, it feels hurried and hugely dissatisfying
Maya
2.5 Stars
Ayanna
Kind of weird, but good-ish. Or something.

It's got a sort of insta-love thing, but I think it kind of works, weirdly enough. And I could kind of empathize with the characters, which is also important.

Actually, I think I'm a bit at a loss as to what to say.

It is good, though, and readable.

I think I treated this a bit like a rebound book. The one I read previous was...rather less-than-inspired, to say the least. Maybe that's why I can't find anything to say about it.
Natalie
DNF, but it's not really the book's fault. I usually don't do well with fantasy.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
A.J.
A.J. added it
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Binding Spell released! 1 2 Aug 01, 2010 02:08AM
3141968
Jay Di Meo followed elves, angels, and trickster demons around as a child. As an adult, she started documenting all the paranormal activity – especially the skin-on-skin sort. As an author, she gives you fair warning: all her stories are true – especially the one about the handsome merman – and she keeps the cutest, hottest guys in her closet.
More about Jay Di Meo...
Idriel's Sin Song Of Love And War The Blood King Naked Temptation The Falcon and the Jackal (Storm Chronicles #1)