Start by marking “僕から君が消えない 1 (Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai, #1)” as Want to Read:
僕から君が消えない 1 (Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai, #1)

僕から君が消えない 1 (Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai #1)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  317 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Hotaru managed to get in the high school where Haruna-sensei teaches to see him again! However, on her first day there, she meets a very unpleasant guy who looks just like her beloved sensei...?
Published 2008 by Shogakukan

To ask other readers questions about 僕から君が消えない 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 僕から君が消えない 1

j'adore cette auteur les dessins sont toujours aussi bien et l histoire aussi
The manga was about a girl named Hotaru, who was passed out in subway and got help from someone called Haruna. She never saw the guy though. Then, she learnt that Haruna was a teacher and she enrolled into the highschool to be closed to the guy. There, she found out that there were 2 Harunas and one of them was her classmate. I love reading these mangas.
Aug 03, 2015 Katie added it
Shelves: manga
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Today I have another manga by Saki Aikawa. It is also one of my favourites. This time we see more of both characters, but then again there are 23 chapters, and of course the character development is much better and longer then in other ones. I’m not saying that the other ones were lacking, but come on, here it was just perfect. There was more of characters.

The story seems simple at a first glance, but the more you get into it, the more complicated it seems. The ve
Feb 27, 2015 Kris rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
A Cute sweet story. Was a little disappointed with the ending, I thought it ended too soon. I wanted to know more about all the characters.
Priss Reymart
No es una historia muy complicada ni la gran cosa, de hecho tiene situaciones un poco absurdas y la protagonista es muy bobilla y llorona como lo acostumbrado en la mayoría de los mangas shojos (creo que al igual que las princesas de Disney y sus legendarios tópicos, el manga también tiene sus típicas protagonistas colegialas). Pero hay algo en la trama que tiene el suficiente carisma y potencial como para tenerme continuando leyendo (el protagonista masculino, por ejemplo, me encantó) y pues en ...more
E. R
<3 <3
Ich liebe es <3 Es gehört zu meinem Favoriten! Ich hab noch nie so gelacht bei einem Manga oder geschweige den bei einem Buch!
Naja eigentlich wollte ich Legend anfangen hab aber wirklich keine Zeit! Aber ich freu mich auf den 2 Teil den ich bald in der Bibi holen werde :)
Un manga qui démarre assez doucement mais dont la suite s'annonce très captivante !

Mon avis complet :
April*procrastinator and proud*
I remember really liking this.
I'll have to catch up on it again,
Becky crossside
the best comic i ever had!
Lia Aaja
love it much <3
Angelmiss Lee
i love this...
Beatriz marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Sarah added it
Nov 22, 2015
Jade marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Verina Dessy
Verina Dessy marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Merrberr marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Anna added it
Oct 22, 2015
Debora marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Angie added it
Oct 01, 2015
Danielle Speirs
Danielle Speirs marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2015
Lara added it
Oct 13, 2015
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 10 (Strobe Edge, #10)
  • Love Berrish!, Vol. 04
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 07
  • Orange 1 (オレソジ, #1)
  • ひるなかの流星 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei] 5 (Daytime Shooting Star, #5)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 7] (Faster than a Kiss #7)
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 08 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #8)
  • たいようのいえ 3 [Taiyou no Ie 3]
  • Backstage Prince, Vol. 2 (Backstage Prince, #2)

Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai (4 books)
  • Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai - 僕から君が消えない, Vol. 02