Start by marking “The Bluffer's Guide to Middle Age” as Want to Read:
The Bluffer's Guide to Middle Age

The Bluffer's Guide to Middle Age

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Facing facts

In middle age, feeling beleaguered on all fronts is a way of life—not all of which is visible.

Always look on the bright side of life

Middle age is a fertile arena for the bluffer's talents. And what makes it satisfyingly easy is the fact that, against all the evidence, most people in middle age are only to willing to believe there is a bright side.

Testing

Testost
Published October 1st 2006 by Oval Books

To ask other readers questions about The Bluffer's Guide to Middle Age, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bluffer's Guide to Middle Age

Steve Mitchell
Feb 08, 2012 Steve Mitchell rated it really liked it
This is a very funny book for those of us that are reaching that age where we forget why we went into a room; and it’s the toilet!
Jane Buttery
Jane Buttery rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2016
Eighty books – seems a bit excessive, really, even to me. But this is the product of more than twenty years of writing. And I have to say that some authors in my field – illustrated non-fiction – have written twice, even three times, as many.

How did I get here? Well, I worked as an editor with a couple of small publishing companies in London for about ten years (1977–87), and then I turned freelan
More about Antony Mason...