Start by marking “The Festival (Virtus Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Festival (Virtus Saga, #3)

The Festival (Virtus Saga #3)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Virtus Saga Book 3
The prince, his lover, his woman…to be connected as one…whilst still three…to defeat the darkness of their own lust.

BLURB
Prisoner of their whims, it was impossible to resist them further. With a shock of pleasure, she realized they were her masters—not just one, but both—to which she surrendered herself, body first, juggled upward and sideways, until she...more
ebook, First, 351 pages
Published July 15th 2010 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about The Festival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Festival

Sassafrass
Review done for The Romance Reviews.

In THE FESTIVAL, author Laura Tolomei continues the fantastic adventure to save the planet of Sendar and draws the reader further into the world where power is discovered through sex and eroticism is in abundant supply. The amazing world-building, fantastic characters, and intricate plot make this novel one that's impossible to put down.

Prince Caldwell and his lovers, Chris Templeton and Yilanor Meyer, have seen the devastating effects caused by an evil power...more
~Lei ~  Reading Is An Adventure ~
The story continues - Chris is finally accepting Ylianor as the third spoke to their relationship. All three continue to expand their Virt skills and and their threesome is stronger due to their links.
Kukko
There is a certain detachment in the way these books are written. I would not consider any of the books in this series romantic. The characters all seem to be observing each other from a distance...even as they declare their love to each other.....it's still all about the sex and even that is cold and detached.

The rivalry between Chris and Ylainor for the Prince's time and affection continues in this book and as with the other two books in the series, their declarations of love for the Prince a...more
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Jamie Campbell
Jamie Campbell marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2013
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2012
Harriett Santti
Harriett Santti marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2012
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
Fiona
Fiona marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2012
April Dykes
April Dykes marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2011
WildAboutBones
WildAboutBones marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2011
Laura Tolomei
Nov 01, 2010 Laura Tolomei rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
A New Virtus Saga Release For Laura Tolomei 1 3 Feb 01, 2012 09:29AM
A New M/M Romance From Laura Tolomei 1 1 Dec 05, 2011 10:53AM
Laura Tolomei's Long-Awaited Story Just Released 1 1 Nov 07, 2011 10:44AM
Laura Tolomei's Long-Awaited Story Just Released 1 2 Nov 07, 2011 10:41AM
Dark New Erotic Horror Fantasy From Laura Tolomei 1 1 Oct 17, 2011 07:41AM
Dark New Erotic Horror Fantasy From Laura Tolomei 1 1 Oct 17, 2011 07:38AM
A New Release For Laura Tolomei And eXtasy Books 1 2 Nov 18, 2010 08:28AM
If you really want to know, I was born in 1965 in Rome, Italy, but soon started my travelling career. At the age of five, my parents took me to Lagos, Nigeria, where I grew up free and hot like I've never been since. I loved it there and still think of it with nostalgia. Anyway, it was also where I learned English.
After my African experience, I was ready to tackle the US. I lived in Atlanta, GA, f...more
More about Laura Tolomei...
Visionquest The Sex (Virtus Saga, #1) The Game (Virtus Saga, #2) To Seduce A Soul Mate (Soulmate #1) Roman Seduction