Start by marking “Master of Pleasure” as Want to Read:
Master of Pleasure

Master of Pleasure

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Sasha walked away from handsome millionaire Gabriel Cabrini to marry someone else--and he has never forgiven her. Now widowed, Sasha is shocked when Gabriel is named as heir to her late husband's wealth and guardian to her two young sons. She's completely in his power! Sasha will not surrender, no matter how persuasive Gabriel might be. There is far too much at stake... es ...more
Published October 1st 2006 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about Master of Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master of Pleasure

Leona
Very well done. Emotionally gripping story about a young girl who falls in love with the wrong man. She winds up pregnant, hoping for commitment only to find that hero is only interested in the sexual aspect of their relationship. Destitute, alone and unhappy, she runs off to marry his much older cousin so that she can provide a stable and loving home for her children (turns out she has twins).

The story opens when she discovers that her now deceased husband has made the children wards of the he
Jasbell76
Very emotional, strong heroine, I love this novel! 4.5 stars

Updated:
July/11/15
I just reread the book and I felt in love again with this story. One of the reviewers of this book says the evolution of hero's actions and way of thinking was amazing, and that is true. You CAN believe his remorse towards the heroine.
I love heroine's personality and the twins <3
I don't know why I gave the book 4.5 stars, it deserves more than 5 in my opinion ñ_ñ and a gif image :D (let me find the correct one)
The l
Jenny
Aww that was a very emotional read. I miss Penny Jordan she was the best!
Grace Harwood
Now speaking plainly, there's a bit of a stigma attached to reading these books - they're all a bit trashy and essentially all the same, and the cover illustration of this - the Uncut edition, featuring a young couple building up to having sex on the beach (not the cocktail), does nothing for the credibility of any reader of this novel. However, this is a great book and, like a lot of Penny Jordan novels, has just that little bit more substance than your average Mills and Boon. I know, I know, i ...more
Tia
It was such a beautiful, emotional read. I adored it.
Crystal
This book has some really good points in it. When something goes on with a relationship you need to talk things over and make decisions then. Gabriel who is a millionaire treats Sasha like crap and when she is at her lowest she runs away and marries an older man.

When he dies she finds out that her late husband has left everything in Gabriel's name, even her kids. Now she knows that he will make her life bad and he just might find her secret out.

So sometimes these books make me scream but I stil
Roub
very good one, very intense emotions involved. the flashbacks were very painful n heartbreaking. at one point, sasha told gabriel dat he must want children, he must want 2 get married. he told her dat no but even if he wanted, she was not the woman 4it. she was just a slut, a hooker he had picked up from the streets n he proved it time n again. he treated her like a cheap little tart which he kept 4 sex. n he was angry she left him !? 4 want of a better life !? where she cud have security n resp ...more
Bubblegum
Third time reading this book, therefore Master of Pleasure deserves 5 stars.

I seem to always go back to readinf this book for the angst and the heartbreaking story of their past. I like that the heroine grew as a person in order to be a good mother to her twin sons.
Poonam
Decent read
Pravana
The story built up very well before revealing that the hero was the father of her twins. Simple mathematics was beyond the hero. Predictably jumped to the wrong conclusion that the heroine cheated on him. I'd have personally liked the hero to grovel a bit more. The ending was quite satisfying. "Uncut" - Now I Know what it means. Phew! some really hot scenes - very well written - suggestively erotic without being vulgar. Some of the emotional scenes brought tears to my eyes.
Elena
The turning point is disappointing - very sudden, unconvincing.
Katie Q
I really enjoyed this book. A fast read that was quite unusual. If you are looking for a book that is easy to read this is one you should consider.
Erotic Horizon
Master Of Pleasure (Harlequin Presents) by Penny Jordan (2006)
Makii
Imposible no amar un libro de Penny Jordan.
Erica
Good build-up, characterization.
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Liliah
Liliah marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Arabella
Arabella marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Aimee-Jade
Aimee-Jade marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Sandoval Sierra
Sandoval Sierra marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
  • Burning Obsession
  • A Savage Betrayal
  • The Arabian Love-Child
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
  • Di Cesare's Pregnant Mistress (Harlequin Presents, #2727)
  • The Italian's Runaway Bride (Harlequin Presents, No. 2219)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Baby Bargain (Harlequin Presents, #2736)
  • Hollywood Husband, Contract Wife
  • The Secret Baby Bargain
19687
Penelope Jones Halsall
aka Caroline Courtney, Annie Groves, Lydia Hitchcock, Melinda Wright

Penelope "Penny" Jones was born on November 24, 1946 at about seven pounds in a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire, England. She was the first child of Anthony Winn Jones, an engineer, who died at 85, and his wife Margaret Louise Groves Jones. She has a brother, Anthony, and a sister, Prudence "Pru".

She had
More about Penny Jordan...
The Sheikh's Virgin Bride (Sheikh's Arabian Nights, #1) The Demetrios Virgin The Blackmail Baby The Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command) (Harlequin Presents #2529) Marriage: To Claim his Twins (Romance)