Start by marking “One Night With The Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #2) (Harlequin Presents, 2332)” as Want to Read:

One Night With The Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #2) (Sheikh's Arabian Night #2)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  8 reviews

The searing attraction between Sheikh Xavier Al Agir and Mariella Sutton was instant and all consuming.When a storm left Mariella stranded at Xavier's desert home, passion soon took over.... It was a night she would never forget!

But having always yearned for a child of her own, Mariella planned just one more night with the sheikh--to conceive his baby....

Mass Market Paperback, 192 pages
Published July 1st 2003 by harlequin (first published January 1st 2003)

Be the first to ask a question about One Night With The Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #2)

Grace Harwood
This is the third of the "desert" books I have read by Penny Jordan, and, once again, it's more getting hot and steamy in the desert. This time, the action centres around Mariella, a woman who Ray Mears would utterly despair of, being as she makes bad decision after bad decision, before ultimately ending up in a survival situation in the desert with a baby in tow. Fortunately, she is saved by sexy Sheikh Xavier who puts her up for the duration of the sandstorm in his Oasis. Now, at this point th ...more
Lakisha
Must be something about the desert, sand, and men so hot they raise the temperature up several degrees.

I understand that when a woman's biological clock starts ticking we do crazy things but I'm not sure I liked how Mariella went about scratching her urge. Xavier was very arrogant but also vulnerable. Mariella had her share of issues, too. The pairing was decent.

I didn't have a problem with the story overall. It was a solid read.
HÜLYA
Bu ayki Harlequin Clasics serisinin ilk hikayesi Şeyhli bir hikaye idi..Genelde Şeyhli hikayeleri pek sevmesem de severek okudum...

Şeyh Xavier Al Agir ile Mariella Sutton'un hikayesidi ..Mariella at resimlerini çizen bir ressamdı..Babaları ayrı kız kardşi Tanya ile birlikte yaşıyordu..Tanya sevdiği adam tarafından hamile iken terkedilmişti...Rastlantı sonucu yeğeninin babasının Zuran Şeyhi Xavier olduğunu öğrendikten sonra daha önceden oradan gelen teklifi değerlendirmeye karar verir...Amacı bun
KC the Book Addict
I thought the hero, Xavier, was wonderful! He really made this book a success. I loved how compassionate and responsible he was. Xavier really proved to the heroine, Mariella, by his example that not all men are douches. Ah, the healing power of the love of a good man. It can do wonders. LOL.

Mariella, on the other hand, was definitely the flawed, damaged character of the two. (view spoiler)
Tania
note to me - sandstorm

not-so-literary-quote-but-means-something-to-me#216573

Hazily Mariella noticed that the red geraniums she remembered tumbling from the urns in the outdoor courtyard had been changed to a rich vibrant pink to match the colour of the flowers of the ornamental vine softening the walls of the courtyard. p162
[comment: geraniums remind me of my childhood]
KhanhK
I knew it was a mistake to open a Harlequin romance like this since the 2nd page. God help me, I have around 10 like this in my Calibre - a fact I don't appreciate at all.

I would dearly want to give this one 1 out of 5 stars, but I just never gave any book that low rating, so 2 stars it is.
Aswathy
Far better than falcon's prey and her other book "one night with the sheikh"...by this book I like to believe she had improved her style a bit...so it was not completely bad...or it could be that I became used to her writing standards....
Sharnee
Great book :)
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Tiobong Umoh
Tiobong Umoh marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Kay Fleming
Kay Fleming marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Libby
Libby marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Khadijah Ahmad
Khadijah Ahmad marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Nevine W.
Nevine W. marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Gretchen
Gretchen marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Guljahan
Guljahan marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Marilyn
Marilyn marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Arabella
Arabella marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Natalie Macdonald
Natalie Macdonald marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
idk
idk marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Jeniffer
Jeniffer marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
  • Love-Slave to the Sheikh
  • The Sheikh's Rebellious Mistress (Sheikh Tycoons, #3)
  • Mistress on Loan
  • In The Sheikh's Marriage Bed
  • Traded to the Sheikh
  • The Sheikh's Ransomed Bride (Surrender to the Sheikh) (Harlequin Presents, #2649)
  • The Sheikh's Unwilling Wife
  • Stolen by the Sheikh
  • The Sheikh's Innocent Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2511)
  • The Mistress Bride
  • Hired: The Sheikh's Secretary Mistress (Royal Brides, #8)
  • The Reluctant Fiancee
  • The Greek's Royal Mistress (Princess Brides, #2)
19687
Penelope Jones Halsall
aka Caroline Courtney, Annie Groves, Lydia Hitchcock, Melinda Wright

Penelope "Penny" Jones was born on November 24, 1946 at about seven pounds in a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire, England. She was the first child of Anthony Winn Jones, an engineer, who died at 85, and his wife Margaret Louise Groves Jones. She has a brother, Anthony, and a sister, Prudence "Pru".

She had
More about Penny Jordan...

Sheikh's Arabian Night (6 books)
  • The Sheikh's Virgin Bride (Sheikh's Arabian Nights, #1)
  • Possessed by the Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #3)
  • Prince Of The Desert (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #4)
  • Taken By The Sheikh (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #5)
  • The Sheikh's Blackmailed Mistress (Sheikh's Arabian Nights #6)
The Sheikh's Virgin Bride (Sheikh's Arabian Nights, #1) The Demetrios Virgin The Blackmail Baby The Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command) (Harlequin Presents #2529) Marriage: To Claim his Twins (Romance)