Start by marking “The Laird's Lady” as Want to Read:

The Laird's Lady

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  6 reviews
14th century Scotland.

A Forbidden Attraction.

When Malcolm McNair sees the ethereal beauty on the battlements, wielding her crossbow, he swears he's been bewitched by a powerful fairy queen. But Rosalind of Beaumont is definitely all woman, a lady of fierce determination, ready to do all it takes to safeguard her home from invasion.

Never has Rosalind seen a warrior to equal
Published March 1st 2009 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published September 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Laird's Lady, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Laird's Lady

Melanie
This was a really good book but at times I did find that the main character, Rosalind, was rather naive and it frustrated me. It also continues to shock me how all of the romance books out there, the woman is always strong and holds up well. I want to read a book where I can relate more, that we don't always have to be strong. So, this is not necessarily anything about just this book, but a vast majority of novels out there.
Julie
I really loved reading ths book. It was a great story between the H and h and there was the villan as well. I had never read this author before and will look for more of her books.
Joanna
Malcolm is awesome, he can raid my keep any day. Anyway, the heroine is kinda annoying, but over all a very great read.
Victoria Blacke
Rock gives you exactly what you want in a Scottish Romance. The arrogant "brute" hero who captures the strong stubborn heroine. Love hate arguments, escape attempts, reluctant love, the works. Great read!
Laine
the heroine's character is that of a strong personality that sometimes not all women are like that. there will always be a time that women needs the help of a hero.
Stephanie Davis
I liked it. It was pretty much everything I expected, and it was exactly what I wanted. Would recommend as a historical romance.
Cassandria
Cassandria marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Lady Di
Lady Di marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
B
B added it
Mar 27, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Torrie
Torrie added it
Jan 24, 2015
Nola 1818
Nola 1818 marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Clemencia
Clemencia is currently reading it
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Three-time RITA nominee Joanne Rock turned a passion for writing into a career when imaginary characters kept her awake at night, demanding she tell their stories. The author of over sixty romances in a variety of subgenres, she enjoys writing contemporary romance as well as medieval historicals in addition to her Young Adult stories as J.K. Rock co-authored with her sister-in-law, Karen. A former ...more
More about Joanne Rock...
One Man Rush (Double Overtime, #1) Her Man Advantage (Double Overtime, #2) Highly Charged! (Uniformly Hot!, #16) Always Ready (Harlequin Blaze #457) (Uniformly Hot!, #3) Double Play (Harlequin Blaze, #560)