Start by marking “Shipping and Deceiving (Warehouse Thriller, #2)” as Want to Read:
Shipping and Deceiving (Warehouse Thriller, #2)

Read eBook

Shipping and Deceiving (Warehouse Thriller #2)

4.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  25 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Deborah Strickland has chosen a solitary existence. Her job as a shipping manager for Consolidated Freightways is her life. The work is high stress and fast paced for Deb and her five employees, especially now, during the Christmas season. Although she is a good and caring boss, when the day is done so is the camaraderie. Everything runs smoothly, until Deb hires a new emp ...more
Published July 28th 2010 by Createspace (first published July 27th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Shipping and Deceiving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shipping and Deceiving

B.K. Walker
May 12, 2011 B.K. Walker rated it it was amazing
Shipping and Deceiving is the second book in the Warehouse Thrillers and it was just as good as the first. The more I read from Tina deCoux, the more I want.

Deborah Strickland is the manager for Consolidated Freightways shipping department. She and her crew are a tight knit bunch, to include her assistant and best friend Marcy. When she hires Desiree, she feels something odd about her but forces herself to overlook it.

The night of the company Christmas party, Desiree begs for a ride and hopes fo
Erica G
May 03, 2011 Erica G rated it really liked it
Wow! Last night, my toddler woke me up at 1:00am. I put her back to sleep, but had trouble falling back asleep myself. At 2am I deceided to pick up this book and give it a try. Wrong move!! I ended up finishing it. The pages turned faster and faster as I realized that if I stopped, my heart pounding would keep me up anyways. At around 4am, I finished the book. What a page turner! My only complaint was that I felt like the characters were a little under-developed. There was a lot I didn't know ab ...more
Mary
Oct 08, 2010 Mary marked it as to-read
I won Shipping and Deceiving from First Reads and now that it's arrived I look forward to reading it. Flipping though, it looks good. It's in my queue.
Vicki Tyley
Apr 25, 2012 Vicki Tyley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: indie
“The pallet smashed tighter onto my ankle, and I heard a snap. Oh god, let that just be the pallet that snapped and not my ankle. It wasn’t the pallet.” – Shipping and Deceiving

Shipping and Deceiving (I like the play on words) builds from a slow start with the inciting incident not happening until chapter 6, but the payoff is well worth it. From thereon, the pace is fast, the action intense. I could easily visualise it as a movie.

The author’s strength, however, is her characterisations. Her char
Deb
Nov 24, 2010 Deb rated it liked it
I received this book in a Goodreads giveaway and wasn't sure I was going to like enjoy the setting of a warehouse but it actually turned out to be a book that kept my interest. This is actually the second book in "a trilogy of warehouse thrillers" by Tina deCoux, but it reads fine as a stand alone too. Debbie Strickland is a hardworking shipping manager for a NW Shipping Company branch and leads a somewhat solitary life--not allowing herself to get to close to anyone. The job, and her employees ...more
Tammy
Sep 05, 2015 Tammy rated it really liked it
I really liked this book! it kept my attention all the way through!
Jason
Nov 17, 2010 Jason rated it it was amazing
This book is just as gripping and well written as the first one!! This author has a true talent for writing and I can't wait to read the third book in the series and any other books she puts out in the future. My new favorite author indeed!!!
Leslie Whitaker
Aug 10, 2011 Leslie Whitaker rated it it was amazing
Great second book! I loved her characters! And I hated who I was supposed to hate! Just when I thought I had it figured out...BAM! WRONG! Tina did a good job with winding this story around! Looking forward to her next book!
Savana
Nov 17, 2010 Savana rated it it was amazing
Amazing story!!! A roller coaster of emotions that makes it impossible to put the book down. This author is so creative in everything she writes!! I can't wait for more from her!!
K. Hook
Nov 17, 2010 K. Hook rated it it was amazing
Great characters, thrilling plot, surprise ending. Wonderful book by an up and coming author. Waiting impatiently for the 3rd in the series.
Ronda
Nov 18, 2010 Ronda rated it it was ok
Quick read, interesting twists & turns. Would prefer more character development. Always fun to try new authors.
shinfu
Oct 31, 2010 shinfu marked it as to-read
This looks like it will be a great book to read.
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Sherri Thompson
Sherri Thompson marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Shelley Ann
Shelley Ann marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2014
Jan
Jan added it
Mar 24, 2012
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2012
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2011
Mical
Mical marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2011
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2011
Steven Harbin
Steven Harbin marked it as to-read
May 10, 2011
Melissa Wathington
Melissa Wathington marked it as to-read
May 01, 2011
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2011
Glenda Alexander
Glenda Alexander marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I grew up in Portland Oregon, and now live in a small town in Northern California with my husband, Alan, and our Great Dane, Baxter. I am currently an AVP/Branch Manager for a local community bank, as well as a novelist and bass player for The Genuine Draft Band.

I want my readers to feel free to contact me, make comments, and to leave real reviews, good or bad. Thank you,
Tina deCoux
More about Tina deCoux...

Warehouse Thriller (2 books)
  • I Thought We Were Friends