Start by marking “Not Available” as Want to Read:
Not Available

Eve Chandler

Not Available

3.15 of 5 stars 3.15  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  12 reviews
This book is no longer published and will not be republished again.
Published July 30th 2010 (first published July 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Not Available, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Available

I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier by Crystal RoseSpecial Forces by Aleksandr VoinovZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleKeeping Promise Rock by Amy LaneLatakia by J.F.  Smith
Best Gay Soldiers
187th out of 326 books — 529 voters
Special Forces by Aleksandr VoinovSkybound by Aleksandr VoinovInto Deep Waters by Kaje HarperKindred Hearts by Rowan SpeedwellLovers in Arms by Osiris Brackhaus
Best Gay Romance in Times of War
85th out of 94 books — 153 voters

More lists with this book...

Jaele
Definitely a keeper, really loved it. It's short and sexy, the chemistry between the two men is great. Very well written. I don't expect short stories to be so together but this was definitely above average. Although it was just a hook-up, there was much more.

The only reason that I didn't give it a full 5 is because the story just ends. Forget HEA, but it almost wasn't even a HFN ending. This would be a perfect start to a novel. Here's hoping that Eve Cassidy revisits these guys a little closer
Janna
I really enjoyed this rather short, hot story, although I felt disappointed with the ending. It was wrapped up too fast and the ‘solution’ too easy and then it abruptly ended. Still, it was a very good read and I’d love to see more of this couple, preferably in a full length novel in which the ‘problem’ of Jeff being a closeted marine will lead to some interesting conflicts between him and Finn.
LynnMarie
Angelique’s Review

“Don’t Tell” is an uber hot short story. Jeff and Finn are well matched, consistent, and described in vivid detail. The story is simple, but Ms. Cassidy’s attention to detail is breathtaking. The love scenes are well described and leave little to the imagination.

Though I wish it would have been longer, “Don’t Tell” was an enjoyable quick read.

4 Tea Cups!
Alina
I think it's a great story with really interesting and promising characters, but I do agree with the other readers, that the ending feels too abrupt. It's hopeful (I don't actually like HFN term), no complains, but I'd like to see more of these guys someday :)
Meggie
This story is just like an prologue into the story, when you start to read it ends, and why having good start to finish it so easily. The idea was good and both main characters were okay, but that's it.
Jess Candela
Meh. Seemed like it might go somewhere interesting, but never did. Not all that well-written, either. I did finish it, but by skimming.
Elisa Rolle
If not for how the author decided to develop this story, Don’t Tell would have been only another nice erotica novella whose main target was good sex.

Jeff is a Marine and he abides the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy; being also very, very careful, in the 18 months he was in the new base in Florida, he has never had a lover, and now the urge is so big he really needs to find a way to relieve it. In a pub far from the base he meets Finn, a former Marine who is now making his living with music: for J
Jaden
I really liked this. I enjoyed the characters, the conflict, and the sensuality. It did strike me as more than a little too short and perhaps...unfinished? But I did enjoy this enough that I've read it more than once, and I've suggested it to several friends. Perhaps not the strongest story, but there's a lot to enjoy.
Kiki
As others said, it's short, the ending is abrupt, and it reads more like a prologue than a stand-alone story. OK, but not much too it.
Lea
Aug 18, 2010 Lea rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
3.5 stars. Very hot short story but I'd like to read more about these two characters. The ending came too fast.
DayDreamer
Lame, but not too lame, I guess. A lot of potential. :(
Avril
3 1/2 stars
Sherry
Charliez Waidera
Charliez Waidera marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Lynnette Hartwig
Lynnette Hartwig marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Eva
Eva marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014