Start by marking “Don't Tell” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Don't Tell

Eve Cassidy

Don't Tell

This edition is no longer available.

For Jeff Ward, keeping his sexual preference a secret from his platoon was of utmost importance. But being celibate was never in his plan. So when tension and frustration are at the breaking point he takes some advice and heads out of town for a quick chance to blow off steam.

On the brink of super stardom, Finn has sworn off getting invo
Published July 30th 2010 by eXcessica (first published July 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Don't Tell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Tell

Jaele
Nov 10, 2010 Jaele rated it really liked it
Definitely a keeper, really loved it. It's short and sexy, the chemistry between the two men is great. Very well written. I don't expect short stories to be so together but this was definitely above average. Although it was just a hook-up, there was much more.

The only reason that I didn't give it a full 5 is because the story just ends. Forget HEA, but it almost wasn't even a HFN ending. This would be a perfect start to a novel. Here's hoping that Eve Cassidy revisits these guys a little closer
Janna
I really enjoyed this rather short, hot story, although I felt disappointed with the ending. It was wrapped up too fast and the ‘solution’ too easy and then it abruptly ended. Still, it was a very good read and I’d love to see more of this couple, preferably in a full length novel in which the ‘problem’ of Jeff being a closeted marine will lead to some interesting conflicts between him and Finn.
LynnMarie
Aug 04, 2010 LynnMarie rated it really liked it
Angelique’s Review

“Don’t Tell” is an uber hot short story. Jeff and Finn are well matched, consistent, and described in vivid detail. The story is simple, but Ms. Cassidy’s attention to detail is breathtaking. The love scenes are well described and leave little to the imagination.

Though I wish it would have been longer, “Don’t Tell” was an enjoyable quick read.

4 Tea Cups!
Meggie
Aug 06, 2010 Meggie rated it it was ok
This story is just like an prologue into the story, when you start to read it ends, and why having good start to finish it so easily. The idea was good and both main characters were okay, but that's it.
Alina
Sep 29, 2011 Alina rated it it was amazing
I think it's a great story with really interesting and promising characters, but I do agree with the other readers, that the ending feels too abrupt. It's hopeful (I don't actually like HFN term), no complains, but I'd like to see more of these guys someday :)
Jess Candela
May 30, 2012 Jess Candela rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, read-in-2011
Meh. Seemed like it might go somewhere interesting, but never did. Not all that well-written, either. I did finish it, but by skimming.
Elisa Rolle
If not for how the author decided to develop this story, Don’t Tell would have been only another nice erotica novella whose main target was good sex.

Jeff is a Marine and he abides the Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy; being also very, very careful, in the 18 months he was in the new base in Florida, he has never had a lover, and now the urge is so big he really needs to find a way to relieve it. In a pub far from the base he meets Finn, a former Marine who is now making his living with music: for J
Jaden
Jan 17, 2011 Jaden rated it really liked it
I really liked this. I enjoyed the characters, the conflict, and the sensuality. It did strike me as more than a little too short and perhaps...unfinished? But I did enjoy this enough that I've read it more than once, and I've suggested it to several friends. Perhaps not the strongest story, but there's a lot to enjoy.
Sherry
This is Don't Tell by Eve Cassidy
Lea
Jul 30, 2010 Lea rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
3.5 stars. Very hot short story but I'd like to read more about these two characters. The ending came too fast.
Kiki
Aug 27, 2010 Kiki rated it it was ok
As others said, it's short, the ending is abrupt, and it reads more like a prologue than a stand-alone story. OK, but not much too it.
Luke
Luke rated it it was ok
Jul 25, 2012
Maja Ivich
Maja Ivich rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2013
Adriana
Adriana rated it it was ok
Apr 29, 2013
Chrystine
Chrystine rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2011
Caroline Brand
Caroline Brand rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2013
Mofy
Mofy rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2013
Shannon Zak
Shannon Zak rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2013
Ale
Ale rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2012
MMT
MMT rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2013
LoriO.
LoriO. rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2010
De
De rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2010
Shahreen
Shahreen rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2011