Start by marking “An deiner Seite 01 (Koko ni Iru Yo! #1)” as Want to Read:
An deiner Seite 01 (Koko ni Iru Yo! #1)

An deiner Seite 01 (Koko ni Iru Yo! #1)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  2,627 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Ich lebte in einer Welt der Einsamkeit, und du hast mich gefunden… Hikage Sumino ist unscheinbar, ohne jegliche Präsenz und im Klassenzimmer immer allein. Lediglich durch die Kommentare zweier Stammgäste des Blogs, den Hikage im Netz betreibt, erfährt sie etwas moralische Unterstützung. Bis Hinata-kun, einer der beliebtesten Jungen der Schule, ihr eines Tages gesteht: „Ich ...more
Published November 15th 2009 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published December 6th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about An deiner Seite 01, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An deiner Seite 01

This series is absolutely just plain adorable.

I was looking through Barnes and Noble's manga selection and my eye caught on this. I decided to take it home since it looked pretty interesting.
I was hooked after the first chapter.

I actually felt somewhat relatable to Hikage (the main character) as no one would ever notice me when I was in middle school.

The series is very sweet and heart-warming. The series has two large volumes along with a bonus stories in the second.

I still have a bit of trou
I love it. It is a little sad but I could relate to it because in a way, I felt it was a story of my life..being a loner and now wanting to be a part of that light and having more online friends than real life friends. Being in a group of friends really does create this warm feeling in you.
Really cute. It makes me cry a little. ^-^
It is at the top of my list of manga reads.

I should write more on this but...idk...its too awesome...I'll write a full review once I finish it...
Sinai C.
Covers Chapters 1-5

See full review @ Katie's Corner

You may know her most popular work: Love Missions, which is still being published. I remember I wanted to find something cute and romantic to read, not too much suspense, but with a good portion of mystery behind the characters. And well I found this one. I finished it in one day and had this stupid grin on my face. Okay I was a bit disappointed that she ended up with Hinata, but well, can’t do anything bout it.

Now, let’s get back to the story.
Awww sometimes i feel like i'm invisble to everyone too! That's why i hate group projects. Poor Sumino-chan. She must be lonely and it makes her happy that somebody actually knows her name. I think i like Hinata-kun better. Haha and woah! Hinata-kun obviously likes her so he confessed. Well, that escalated quickly. XD lol

Ugh! I hate it when girls get jealous and possessive over their crush then they'll bully the girl that the guy likes. -_- tsk! So immature. So stupid. They should get over it
Sakura Yue Michaelis
It was OK, I guess. I can see why girls say it is a cute manga. It is kind of cute, to be honest. A plain, bullied, lonely girl and the popular, hot guy who fells for her. Not really original, but the art is nice.

The thing is, it is impossible not to compare it to Kimi Ni Todoke, who happens to be one of my favorite manga (not only in the Shoujo genre, but in general). The girl.. what was her name? oh, Hikage. (I am sorry Hikage, even I forgot your name!) So Hikage is pretty much ignored by ever
Theresa ♫
Mar 03, 2012 Theresa ♫ rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fellow humans in search for a VERY ADORABLE STORY of what it means to be noticed.
I AM FINISHED...with volume one.

Anyway, I have become a fan of Ema Toyama's!

Anyway, this story is really cute. IT MADE ME SHRIEK IN FANGIRL MODE, AAAAAAAAAAH! (<--Theresa shrieking)
Basically, Hikage is a girl who has a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of being noticed. This fact was exaggerated BEYOND means of exaggeration.

I mean the first few pages had her stepping in the middle of the street because there was a car coming and there was a cat on the street. Yes,
Lottie Eve
2.5 Stars

I decided to try out this manga, because I have seen it be compared to Kimi ni Todoke. And it kind of is, in a way. But it still disappointed me.

I loved the art-- Ema Toyama really knows how to draw shojo! And I did find myself really relating to Sumino, the girl who nobody notices. The thing that angered me so much is how the "other girls" are portrayed in the manga--they are mean, bullies, and extremely jealous people.

I liked Kimi ni Todoke because it focuses on how Sawako, an outcast
I haven't thought to add manga to my goodreads shelves before, I don't know why. So now I'm adding the ones I've read. I haven't read manga in many years now, and I don't remember when exactly I read this one, but I remembering finding it adorable, relatable, and very good, so I'm giving it five stars from memory (I gave it 10 on MAL so I guess that means five here). I'm letting this review speak for all the volumes.
Phoebe Andamo
Sumino has zero presence, no friends, and invisible. She blogs about her daily life, and gets motivation from her online friends. The plot is similar from Kimi ni Todoke except that it has love triangle in it.

I remember reading this when I was in High School. I still like it (& kind of biased haha). This is one of the first shoujo mangas I have read! (view spoiler) I accidentally saw this because of searching for a Jp
Karina Rari
der manga ist ja sowas von schön und so liebevoll gestaltet und die story ist so richtig was für mich . hach schmacht
Jeridel Banks
Koko ni Iru Yo!, or I am Here!, is a manga about a shy middle schooler named Hikage Sumino who has trouble making friends. Her meek nature has kept her in the shadows of her peers, becoming practically invisible at school. As time goes on, Hikage begins a rocky yet happy friendship with two of the most popular boys in school.

What I like the most about this series is how a Japanese middle schooler is depicted so accurately. I've worked in Japanese junior high schools, and most students are very
This was so cute! Then you read Watashi ni XX Shinasai and you wonder what happened...
[Ch. 1-5:]

Very cute manga series. I read another work by this mangaka (Mamacolle) and I really liked her other series so I thought I would like this one as well..

I feel sorry for the girl and the fact that no one knows her name. Dear Lord.. I mean, even though I'm really quiet, everyone at least knows my name.

But Hinata-kun is so nice to her..

I wonder who BlackRabbit and MEGAPig is? I thought it might BR might be Toru and MP might be Hinata, but that's too much of a coincidence.
More Moua
Dec 05, 2012 More Moua rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to More by: myself
Shelves: favorite-book
I really enjoy the book even though it is for girl only, but nowaday nobody care about what kind of book it is for. I would recommend this to anyone if they want to read it and is mostly written for middle school and up. I don't really know any book that I could relate this book to so yeah. I like eveything about this book like their drama, the storyline and good expression. This one girl being a ghost to everyone in the world until one day she been found.
WOW ok never really read a manga where one of the lead guys confess to the girl in the second friggin chapter! That was actually really touching & surprising.
I like Hinata and also Teru. I mean yes Teru seems cold but he does protect her in his own way. Hinata is so.... NICE. His the guy that everyone loves.

Its good so far. I really hope Sumino stands up for herself, her just hiding and not doing anything is getting on my nerves!
Ashima KY
di Indonesia judulnya I'm here. Ceritanya ada seorang gadis SMA yang saya lupa namanya yang sepertinya tidak kasat mata bagi orang lain. Dia seperti tidak terlihat dan tidak ada yang menganggapnya ada :( menyedihkan sekali
It was really sweet and the art was really well drawn. It had a great story and it ended fantastic. The characters were all very well done, especially Teru and Hikage. It's very heartwarming, but not to the point of being hokey.
Ilaria Perla
Tutta la collezione di Koko ni Iru Yo letta.
Forse un pò troppo adolescenziale per me, ma non male.
Robert Dufalo
It just seems like a version of Fruit Baskets remake with the internet.
Sometimes feel like her, I guess I just me to find my sunflower
Pearl Pham
IF You Haven't Already!!! You should go read this manga. Like Now....
Tiffany Linarto
Apr 16, 2010 Tiffany Linarto is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This story actually is a bit ordinary. But i love Ema Toyama's books.
Elizabeth Sanchez Espinoza
Estado: todos los tomos/capítulos leidos.
Girl, all you have todo is TALK!
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 05
  • Love Berrish!, Vol. 01
  • You're My Girlfriend
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 8 (Strobe Edge, #8)
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01
  • 電撃デイジー5
  • La Corda d'Oro, Vol. 15
  • 7 Genme wa Himitsu
  • Love Monster, Vol. 1
  • 16 Life, Vol. 01
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 1] (Faster than a Kiss #1)
Japanese Name: 遠山 えま

She made her debut in September 2003 in the monthly manga magazine Nakayoshi with her story, Tenshi no Tamago ("Angel's Egg", no relation to the anime movie of the same name). Gokkun! Pūcho is considered her best representative work. Tokyopop has licenced it under the title Pixie Pop. All of her works are published by Kodansha, and they are enjoyed mainly by preteen and teen gi
More about Ema Tōyama...

Koko ni Iru Yo! (5 books)
  • ココにいるよ!(2) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #2)
  • ココにいるよ!(3) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #3)
  • ココにいるよ!(4) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #4)
  • ココにいるよ!(5) (Koko ni Iru Yo!, #5)