An deiner Seite 01 (Koko ni Iru Yo! #1)

An deiner Seite 01 (Koko ni Iru Yo! #1)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  2,400 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Ich lebte in einer Welt der Einsamkeit, und du hast mich gefunden… Hikage Sumino ist unscheinbar, ohne jegliche Präsenz und im Klassenzimmer immer allein. Lediglich durch die Kommentare zweier Stammgäste des Blogs, den Hikage im Netz betreibt, erfährt sie etwas moralische Unterstützung. Bis Hinata-kun, einer der beliebtesten Jungen der Schule, ihr eines Tages gesteht: „Ich...more
Published November 15th 2009 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published December 6th 2007)

Tangerina
This series is absolutely just plain adorable.

I was looking through Barnes and Noble's manga selection and my eye caught on this. I decided to take it home since it looked pretty interesting.
I was hooked after the first chapter.

I actually felt somewhat relatable to Hikage (the main character) as no one would ever notice me when I was in middle school.

The series is very sweet and heart-warming. The series has two large volumes along with a bonus stories in the second.

I still have a bit of trou...more
Phoebe Andamo
Sumino has zero presence, no friends, and invisible. She blogs about her daily life, and gets motivation from her online friends. The plot is similar from Kimi ni Todoke except that it has love triangle in it.

~~~***~~~

I remember reading this when I was in High School. I still like it (& kind of biased haha). This is one of the first shoujo mangas I have read! (view spoiler) I accidentally saw this because of searching for a Jp...more
Melanie
I love it. It is a little sad but I could relate to it because in a way, I felt it was a story of my life..being a loner and now wanting to be a part of that light and having more online friends than real life friends. Being in a group of friends really does create this warm feeling in you.
Priyam
Really cute. It makes me cry a little. ^-^
It is at the top of my list of manga reads.

I should write more on this but...idk...its too awesome...I'll write a full review once I finish it...
Sinai C.
Theresa ♫
Mar 03, 2012 Theresa ♫ rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fellow humans in search for a VERY ADORABLE STORY of what it means to be noticed.
I AM FINISHED...with volume one.

Anyway, I have become a fan of Ema Toyama's!
HER ART IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Anyway, this story is really cute. IT MADE ME SHRIEK IN FANGIRL MODE, AAAAAAAAAAH! (<--Theresa shrieking)
Basically, Hikage is a girl who has a ZERO PERCENT CHANCE of being noticed. This fact was exaggerated BEYOND means of exaggeration.

I mean the first few pages had her stepping in the middle of the street because there was a car coming and there was a cat on the street. Yes,...more
Lottie Eve
2.5 Stars

I decided to try out this manga, because I have seen it be compared to Kimi ni Todoke. And it kind of is, in a way. But it still disappointed me.

I loved the art-- Ema Toyama really knows how to draw shojo! And I did find myself really relating to Sumino, the girl who nobody notices. The thing that angered me so much is how the "other girls" are portrayed in the manga--they are mean, bullies, and extremely jealous people.

I liked Kimi ni Todoke because it focuses on how Sawako, an outcast...more
Jeridel Banks
Koko ni Iru Yo!, or I am Here!, is a manga about a shy middle schooler named Hikage Sumino who has trouble making friends. Her meek nature has kept her in the shadows of her peers, becoming practically invisible at school. As time goes on, Hikage begins a rocky yet happy friendship with two of the most popular boys in school.

What I like the most about this series is how a Japanese middle schooler is depicted so accurately. I've worked in Japanese junior high schools, and most students are very...more
Jenny
[Ch. 1-5:]

Very cute manga series. I read another work by this mangaka (Mamacolle) and I really liked her other series so I thought I would like this one as well..

I feel sorry for the girl and the fact that no one knows her name. Dear Lord.. I mean, even though I'm really quiet, everyone at least knows my name.

But Hinata-kun is so nice to her..

I wonder who BlackRabbit and MEGAPig is? I thought it might BR might be Toru and MP might be Hinata, but that's too much of a coincidence.
More Moua
Dec 05, 2012 More Moua rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to More by: myself
Shelves: favorite-book
I really enjoy the book even though it is for girl only, but nowaday nobody care about what kind of book it is for. I would recommend this to anyone if they want to read it and is mostly written for middle school and up. I don't really know any book that I could relate this book to so yeah. I like eveything about this book like their drama, the storyline and good expression. This one girl being a ghost to everyone in the world until one day she been found.
Nandar
WOW ok never really read a manga where one of the lead guys confess to the girl in the second friggin chapter! That was actually really touching & surprising.
I like Hinata and also Teru. I mean yes Teru seems cold but he does protect her in his own way. Hinata is so.... NICE. His the guy that everyone loves.

Its good so far. I really hope Sumino stands up for herself, her just hiding and not doing anything is getting on my nerves!
Ashima KY
di Indonesia judulnya I'm here. Ceritanya ada seorang gadis SMA yang saya lupa namanya yang sepertinya tidak kasat mata bagi orang lain. Dia seperti tidak terlihat dan tidak ada yang menganggapnya ada :( menyedihkan sekali
Teri
It was really sweet and the art was really well drawn. It had a great story and it ended fantastic. The characters were all very well done, especially Teru and Hikage. It's very heartwarming, but not to the point of being hokey.
Ilaria Perla
Tutta la collezione di Koko ni Iru Yo letta.
Forse un pò troppo adolescenziale per me, ma non male.
Robert Dufalo
It just seems like a version of Fruit Baskets remake with the internet.
Tiffany Linarto
Apr 16, 2010 Tiffany Linarto is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
This story actually is a bit ordinary. But i love Ema Toyama's books.
Alba
Girl, all you have todo is TALK!
Bry
Bry marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
  • You're My Girlfriend
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 05
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 01
  • Love Berrish!, Vol. 01
  • The Beads Club
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 5 (Strobe Edge, #5)
  • Papillon 1
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 1] (Faster than a Kiss #1)
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 01
Kanji Name: 遠山 えま

She made her debut in September 2003 in the monthly manga magazine Nakayoshi with her story, Tenshi no Tamago ("Angel's Egg", no relation to the anime movie of the same name). Gokkun! Pūcho is considered her best representative work. Tokyopop has licenced it under the title Pixie Pop. All of her works are published by Kodansha, and they are enjoyed mainly by preteen and teen girls...more
More about Ema Tōyama...
わたしに××しなさい! 1 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #1) Pixie Pop: Gokkun Pucho, Vol. 01 I Am Here! Omnibus Vol. 01 わたしに××しなさい! 2 (Watashi ni xx Shinasai! #2) I Am Here! Omnibus Vol. 02