Start by marking “5 Things You Can Do Today To Bless Your Marriage” as Want to Read:
5 Things You Can Do Today To Bless Your Marriage

5 Things You Can Do Today To Bless Your Marriage

4.58  ·  Rating Details  ·  55 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Marriage isn t any big thing, it s a lot of little things, the old saying goes. What little things could have the biggest impact for you and your spouse? Rather than a deep theological study of marriage, this presentation focuses on five things you can do today to make a big difference in your most important relationship. Try a few of these simple, actionable steps, and yo ...more
Audiocd, 30 pages
Published August 4th 2010 by Deseret Book

To ask other readers questions about 5 Things You Can Do Today To Bless Your Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 5 Things You Can Do Today To Bless Your Marriage

Chris
Mar 19, 2012 Chris rated it it was amazing
Probably the best marital advice I've heard! I listened to it twice and learned stuff each time!
Angie
Sep 25, 2014 Angie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lds, adult, library
Great ideas.
Alissa
Jan 15, 2011 Alissa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: marriage
I listened to this as a book on tape, it was great! John is a great speaker and I always feel uplifted after listening to him. I loved how the 5 things weren't so hard that you couldn't actually incorporate them into your life right then. I really liked how it was also about changing you, not your spouse.
Jams
Aug 30, 2012 Jams rated it it was amazing
Had to listen to this twice to make sure I got it all! What great advice!

I loved the reminder that everything that the Lord touches lives. If we invite the Lord to touch our marriage and family they will live.
Melanie
Sep 14, 2015 Melanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: marriage, audio
Great reminder to prioritize the most important relationship I have. John Bytheway shares five practical and easy ways to nurture your marriage in his humorous and effective style.
Karen
Jan 23, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
Listened to this while working out at the gym. I laughed out loud several times - I love his talks! Practical advice. Now I need to listen to it again with my husband AND a notepad.
Lacey
Aug 13, 2010 Lacey rated it it was amazing
This was a great talk. Such simple things you can do to bless your marriage. John Bytheway is so easy to listen too. Highly recommend for married couples. :)
Heidi
Apr 07, 2011 Heidi rated it it was amazing
Loved this! It made me laugh, kept me listening, and reminded me that my very best friend needs more attention :)
Robbyn
Robbyn marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Teresa
Teresa rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016
Sira
Sira marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Morgan
Morgan marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Lena Icke
Lena Icke marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Marie Easthope
Marie Easthope marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Roxanna
Roxanna rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Carrie Matheson
Carrie Matheson marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Emilee Hamilton
Emilee Hamilton marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
Jaymie
Jaymie marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Mommywest
Mommywest marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Judymcnelly
Judymcnelly marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2014
Jeff Hansen
Jeff Hansen rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2014
Lynda Mueller
Lynda Mueller marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
John Bytheway (born October 1962) is an American author and academic, who is well known as a comic motivational speaker for youth within The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Born in Salt Lake City, Bytheway attended the University of Utah and Brigham Young University (BYU) in Provo, Utah, receiving a Master's Degree in Religious Education. He also served as a missionary for the LDS Chu ...more
More about John Bytheway...