Start by marking “I Am” as Want to Read:
I Am

I Am

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"I AM is a fascinating, in-depth and eye-opening look at the very essence of how each of our lives are created in every moment." - Hale Dwoskin, author of the New York Times bestseller, The Sedona Method and featured teacher in The Secret

"I AM is a powerful book about self-realization. Howard Falco offers a profound explanation of the nature of your own existence and an
Published September 2nd 2010 by Penguin Group (USA)

To ask other readers questions about I Am, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Am

Linnet Caban

I read "I Am" when it was just released. I enjoyed the book, it helped me in my career, and my new life in a different state. I made several quote cards that were relevant to me at the time, and manifested positive energy and outcomes. Now, three promotions later, happy marriage, and great life, i was diagnosed with three terrible diseases and found myself lost, spiritually, and lost my sense of who I am. I find myself having to redefine some aspects of myself and this book has made its way int
Chris
This book is helping me to re-shape my thought processes in way that is opening my life up to so many more possibilities and ia also helping me to be at peace internally. So far, so great.
Tom Britz
I would have to rank this up there with some of the best self help titles out there. He writes in a clear, easy to understand voice and he talks sense. I liked this book a lot.

I have just reread this book. It is still my go to book for self help and getting things done. There must be something about November, because the first time I read this was November 2012. I highly recommend this to anyone that is stuck and feels at the end of their rope. This book offers hope and a plan of action.
Greg
This book has a depth to it that not everyone is ready to hear. Yet! I feel that anyone who is asking questions about their lives, relationships and where they're heading will inevitably cross paths with this book and reach a profound level of understanding of themselves. Happy reading. :-)
Bishop Bergland
It was just ok for me. Probably would be a decent enough book for a study group, but for me it was redundant and didn't really go anywhere.
Jill
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Lots of ah ha moments, as Oprah would say.
Randy Scott
This is a great book on perspective, balance, and self-awareness.
Russell
Excellent read!Empowering! Illuminating!
Joyce
It has been awhile since I read this Book..After reading this Book twice
this author Howard Falco helped me to realize that I could make my own decisions along the way...that I was searching for Peace of Mind Heart and
Soul...I know that I will read this Book again...It has brought me to my own attention..if that makes sense...

Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Addicted to Books
Addicted to Books marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Amer Sakr
Amer Sakr marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Bob Rodkin
Bob Rodkin marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Irina
Irina marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Natha Archouletta
Natha Archouletta marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Steve Pearl
Steve Pearl marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Kelly Stubbart
Kelly Stubbart is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2015
Naomi Wadley
Naomi Wadley marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Abdallah
Abdallah marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Five Major Pieces to the Life Puzzle
  • The Highly Sensitive Person's Survival Guide: Essential Skills for Living Well in an Overstimulating World
  • The Intuitive Way: A Guide to Living from Inner Wisdom
  • The Laws of Lifetime Growth: Always Make Your Future Bigger Than Your Past
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • The Object of My Affection Is in My Reflection: Coping with Narcissists
  • The Deepest Acceptance: Radical Awakening in Ordinary Life
  • Chakra Meditation: Discover Energy, Creativity, Focus, Love, Communication, Wisdom, and Spirit
  • Così in terra
  • Focus on the Good Stuff: The Power of Appreciation
  • Voyage of a Viking
  • The Revenge Of Captain Paine (A Pyke Mystery, #2)
  • The Lombardi Rules: Twenty-Six Lessons from Vince Lombardi--The World's Greatest Coach
  • The Power of Self-Compassion: Using Compassion-Focused Therapy to End Self-Criticism and Build Self-Confidence
  • The Art of Influence: Persuading Others Begins With You
  • Mandala Source Book: 150 Mandalas to Help You Find Peace, Awareness, and Well-being
  • The Devil I Know
  • The Shadow Effect: Illuminating the Hidden Power of Your True Self
Howard Falco is the author of the new book on human understanding and potential titled, I AM: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are (Penguin Group Sep. 2010). He is a spiritual teacher and speaker specializing in the power of the mind as it relates to the creation of the experience of life and breaking through any perceived personal limitations.

On the surface Howard seems to be the everyday
More about Howard Falco...
Time in a Bottle: Mastering the Experience of Life I Am: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are I Am: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are